Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable as of 13 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 13 December 2022 covering the following news headlines: 6th Vande Bharat train, Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival, Arab-Built Lunar Spacecraft, India, China troops clash.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- 20th Edition Of Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival
- The 20th edition of the Kathmandu International Mountain Film Festival began in Kathmandu, Nepal. This year, the festival was scheduled to be held from December 8 to 12, 2022.
- The festival is resuming its physical screenings after two years due to the pandemic and is set to screen several films from around the world.
- The theme of the film fest is ‘Sustainable Summits’ and it will showcase documentaries, fiction, and shorts as well as experimental and animated films.
- The main focus of the film festival is on mountain communities and cultures for the Nepalese audience.
- India and China troops clash along LAC in the Tawang region, Arunachal Pradesh
- Indian and Chinese troops clashed along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the Tawang sector of Arunachal Pradesh on December 9 and the face-off resulted in “minor injuries to a few personnel from both sides”, the Indian Army said.
- The clash near Yangtse along the LAC in the sensitive sector took place amid the over 30-month border standoff between the two sides in eastern Ladakh.
- It is the first major clash between the Indian and Chinese armies since August 2020 near Rinchen La in eastern Ladakh. Indian and Chinese troops were engaged in a brief face-off near Yangtse in October last year as well and it was resolved following talks between local commanders of the two sides as per established protocols.
- UAE Successfully Launches First Ever Arab-Built Lunar Spacecraft
- The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket carried the first Arab-built lunar spacecraft ever into space. It was launched from the Cape Canaveral Space Force Station in Florida.
- The Rashid rover was built by Dubai’s Mohammed bin Rashid Space Center (MBRSC) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is being delivered by the Hakuto-R lander engineered by Japanese lunar exploration company iSpace.
- The mission is scheduled to reach the Moon around April 2023.
- Japan’s space Launches World’s First Commercial Moon Lander
- Japan is elated and proud of its space startup that successfully launched a spacecraft to the moon recently, marking a significant step towards what would be a historic first, both for the nation and a private company.
- This has not been an easy task and got successful after multiple delays. Additionally, what makes it unique is the fact that it is the first successful venture to the moon by a private company.
- It took off from Cape Canaveral, Florida. Additionally, two inspections of the SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket led to two postponements, however, the mission crossed all hurdles efficiently.
- HOKUTO is a term used for a white rabbit that resides on the moon, as per Japanese folklore. The spacecraft intends to deploy a tiny NASA satellite into the orbit of the moon to look for water deposits prior to its touch in the Atlas Crater.
- PM Modi flagged off the 6th Vande Bharat train on the Nagpur-Bilaspur route
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has flagged off India’s sixth Vande Bharat Express between Bilaspur (Chattisgarh)-Nagpur (Maharashtra) route.
- This is the second Vande Bharat express in the state after the Mumbai-Ahmedabad Vande Bharat express.
- He inaugurated ‘Nagpur Metro Phase I’, and laid the foundation stone of ‘Nagpur Metro phase- II’ at Khapri Metro Station. Phase I has been developed at a cost of Rs 8650 crore while Phase II will be developed at a cost of more than Rs 6700 crore.
- He inaugurated the Hindu Hrudaysamrat Balasaheb Thackeray Maharashtra Samruddhi Mahamarg connecting Nagpur and Shirdi. Built at a cost of ₹55,000 crores, it is one of the longest expressways in the country that passes through 10 Maharashtra districts, including Amravati, Aurangabad, and Nashik.
- Mopa International Airport Goa named after former CM Manohar Parrikar
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Mopa International Airport in Goa, which has been named after former chief minister Manohar Parrikar.
- The new airport, which is about 35 km from the capital city of Panaji, can handle 44 lakh passengers annually. Its capacity can be increased to more than 30 million passengers per year following future expansion plans.
- In November 2016, the PM laid the foundation stone for Mopa Airport. This will be the second airport in the state, Goa’s first airport being in Dabolim.
- RBI Shortlists 7 Global Consultancy Firms to Use AI, ML to Improve Regulatory Supervision
- In its bid to extensively use advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to analyze databases and improve regulatory supervision over banks and NBFCs, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is looking at hiring external experts.
- The central bank has shortlisted seven global consulting firms, including PricewaterhouseCoopers, McKinsey, and Boston Consulting Group (India), to use artificial intelligence and machine learning for supervisory tasks.
- With a view to assessing the financial soundness, solvency, asset quality, governance structure, liquidity, and operational viability to protect the interest of depositors and financial stability.
- Jos Buttler & Sidra Ameen named as ICC Player of the Month award for November 2022
- England’s T20 World Cup-winning captain Jos Buttler was named ICC men’s Player of the Month for the first time following his stupendous show in November.
- Pakistan’s Sidra Ameen became the second successive winner of the women’s Player of the Month award from the country, thanks to her brilliant performance in the ODI series win over Ireland.
- Buttler, who is one of the most destructive batters in white-ball cricket in the world, beat Adil Rashid and Shaheen Shah Afridi to win the ICC Player of the Month award for his brilliant performance in the crunch semi-final match against India and leading England to their first T20 World Cup title since 2010.
- Sidra Ameen beat Ireland’s Gaby Lewis and Thailand’s Natthakan Chantam to win the ICC Women’s Player of the Month for her outstanding performance against Ireland in the ODI series.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 13 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 12 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 11 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 10 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 8 & 9 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 7 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 6 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे