Indian Air Force Agniveervayu:- Indian Air Force (IAF) invites on-line utility for the recruitment publish of Agniveervayu for consumption 01/2023 beneath Agnipath Scheme for every feminine and male candidates. For Registration for STAR 01/2023 for Agniveervayu Intake 01/2023 login to CASB Home portal agnipathvayu.cdac.in
|Registration Start Date:||1st week of Nov 2022|
|Registration Last Date:||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Download Date:||To Be Notified Later|
|Exam Date:||Mid Jan 2023|
|The cost might be made through the use of Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking by means of cost gateway. The examination payment can be paid by Challan cost at any Axis Bank Branch.|
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Date of Birth Block –
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (each days inclusive) are eligible to use.
- In case, a candidate clears all of the levels of the Selection Procedure, then the higher age restrict as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have handed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimal 50% marks together and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks together and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English simply isn’t a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational matter viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks together and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English simply isn’t a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject with minimal 50% marks together and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks together and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English simply isn’t a subject in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the premise of Intermediate/10+2) are moreover eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and may very well be given an chance of displaying in every Science and Other than Science subjects examination in a single sitting whereas filling up the net registration variety.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) site as members, as on date of registration shall solely be considered.
- Note – 3: Exact mixture Percentage of marks sooner than decimal as written throughout the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/ Three years Diploma Course/ Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the foundations of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall solely be considered (For occasion 49.99% must be taken as 49% and to not be rounded off to 50%).
Height: Minimum acceptable high is 152.5 cmsChest: Minimum fluctuate of progress: 5 cmWeight: Proportionate to high and age.Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) simply isn’t acceptable. Visual requirements as related as per Indian Air Force necessities.Hearing: Candidate must have common listening to i.e. ready to listen to compelled whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear individually.Dental: Should have healthful gums, good set of enamel and minimal 14 dental components.General Health: Candidate should be of standard anatomy with out lack of any appendages. He should be free from any energetic or latent, acute or continuous, medical or surgical incapacity or an an infection and pores and pores and skin diseases. Candidate shall be bodily and mentally FIT to hold out duty in any part of the world, in any native climate and terrainDetails of Medical necessities will probably be obtainable on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online check out, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be often known as at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which could embrace 1.6 Km run to be completed inside 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall even have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats contained in the stipulated time to qualify inside the Physical Fitness Test.
Note : Candidates are advised to hold their sports activities actions sneakers and shorts/observe pants.
|Apply Online||Link Active Soon|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here To Open Home Page|
|Download Notification||Link Active Soon|
|Download Syllabus & Model Question Paper||Click Here For Agniveervayu Syllabus & Model Question Paper|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu 01/2023 Online At CASB Home
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे