Indian Air Force (IAF) Issued online application form for the recruitment post of Agniveervayu for intake 01/2022 under Agnipath Scheme. Register online at agnipathvayu.cdac.in All Interested Candidates Can Check the Full Notification Before Apply.
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake Important Dates
|Application Start Date||24-06-2022|
|Application Last Date||05-07-2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Online Exam Date||24 July 2022 Onwards|
|Provisional Select List (PSL) Date||01 Dec 2022|
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake Examination Fee
|The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.|
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake Age Limitation
|Candidate born between||29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification)|
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Air Force Agniveervayu
|▶ Date of Birth Block :-||Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.|
In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
|▶ Educational Qualification :-||(a) Science Subjects|
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths
from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the basis of Intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Other than Science subjects examination and would be given an option of appearing in both Science and Other than Science subjects examination in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) website as members, as on date of registration shall only be considered
Note – 3: Exact aggregate Percentage of marks before decimal as written in the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the rules of concerned Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall only be considered (For example 49.99% should be taken as 49% and not to be rounded off to 50%).
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain
- Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
|Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.|
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Active On 24.06.2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Intake 01/2022 Online Form
sarkarinaukri.com in hindi,
sarkarinaukri.com in delhi,
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे