Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 21 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Music Day, International Day of Yoga, Gautam Adani, Canadian Grand Prix, Sunil Chhetri, Women’s Prize for Fiction.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launches NIPUN for Promoting Upskilling of Nirman workers
- The Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri has launched an innovative project National Initiative for Promotion of Upskilling of Construction Workers (NIPUN) in New Delhi.
- NIPPON under its flagship scheme of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission DAY-NULM aims to train more than one lakh construction workers through new skill and upskilling programs and provide them work opportunities. is an initiative. Overseas as well.
- IISc Centre for Brain Research officially opened by PM Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Centre for Brain Research and lay the foundation stone for Bagchi Parthasarathy Multispeciality Hospital at IISc Bengaluru.
- The Centre for Brain Research is a one-of-a-kind research center dedicated to undertaking critical research in order to develop evidence-based public health treatments to treat age-related brain illnesses.
- The Bagchi Parthasarathy Multispeciality Hospital, with its eighty-two beds, will be built on the campus of IISc Bengaluru, assisting in the integration of science, engineering, and medicine at the prominent institute.
- It will provide clinical research in the country a big boost, and it will work to identify new solutions that will assist the country’s healthcare systems improvement.
- RBI spent more to print ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, and ₹200 notes in FY22
- The selling price of banknotes in the denominations of ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, and ₹200 has increased in FY22. However, there has been no change in the prices for Rs 500 notes.
- According to information obtained through RTI from the Reserve Bank of India, the selling price for 1,000 pieces of ₹ 50 registered a maximum increase of about 23 percent in FY 2012, while the price of 20 recorded the highest increase of 1 percent. Less growth was recorded. Note Mudra Limited (BRBNML).
- MeitY declares HDFC, ICICI, and NPCI’s IT resources as critical information infra
- The Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY) has declared the IT resources of ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and UPI management arm NPCI as ‘critical information infrastructure’, which means any damage to them could impact national security and Any unauthorized person can access them. Resources can face up to 10 years in prison.
- IT resources under CII include Core Banking Solution, Real Time Gross Settlement, and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), which includes a Structured Financial Messaging Server.
- Millath Co-operative Bank’s license was suspended by the RBI
- Millath Co-operative Bank Ltd., Davangere, Karnataka, had its license suspended by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), resulting in a capital shortage. As a result, the bank’s banking operations will come to an end at the end of the day.
- According to a press release from the RBI, the Registrar of Cooperative Societies in Karnataka has also been asked to issue an order winding up the bank and appoint a liquidator.
- The bank lacks sufficient capital and earnings potential. As a result, it violates Sections 11(1) and 22(3)(d) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, as well as Section 56 of the Act, according to RBI.
- Dhan Sanchay: A new life insurance product from LIC India
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has introduced Dhan Sanchay, a non-linked, non-participating individual savings life insurance plan that offers both protection and savings.
- This plan provides financial support to the family if the life assured dies prematurely during the policy’s term. According to a LIC press release, it also provides a guaranteed income stream from the date of maturity to the conclusion of the payout period.
- The first two alternatives require a minimum Sum Assured of Rs.3,30,000/-, the third option requires a minimum Sum Assured of Rs.2,50,000, and the fourth option requires a minimum Sum Assured of Rs.22,00,000.
- US-Canadian author Ruth Ozeki wins Women’s Prize for Fiction
- US-Canadian author, filmmaker, and Zen Buddhist priest, Ruth Ozeki has won the Women’s Award for Fiction this year for her novel The Book of Form and Emptiness.
- Ozeki’s fourth novel, The Book of Form and Emptiness, tells the story of a thirteen-year-old boy who, after the tragic death of his father, begins to hear the sounds of objects talking to him.
- He was announced as the winner of the £30,000 prize at a ceremony in London with nominees including Elif Schaffak, Meg Mason, and Louise Erdrich.
- Prime Minister’s award for outstanding contribution to the promotion of Yoga announced
- On the occasion of International Day of Yoga, the Ministry of AYUSH has announced the ‘Prime Minister’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Development and Promotion of Yoga’ for 2022 to two individuals and two organizations in recognition of their contribution to space.
- Two individuals Bhikkhu Sanghasena from Ladakh, Marcus Vinicius Rojo Rodrigues from Brazil, and two organizations, “The Divine Life Society” from Uttarakhand and the British Wheel of Yoga from the United Kingdom have been selected for the award. He will also receive ₹25 lakh in the form of a cash prize, a trophy, and a certificate.
- UNESCO recognizes India’s use of ICT under the PM eVIDYA scheme
- Recently, UNESCO recognized the use of information and communication technology (ICT), under a comprehensive initiative called PM eVIDYA by the department of school education, Ministry of Education.
- The schooling models saw a paradigm shift during the unprecedented times of Covid-19. The technological interventions aided in building crisis-resilient learning systems.
- The Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET), a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) under the Department of School Education and Literacy (DOSEL), Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India, has been conferred the UNESCO’s King Hamid Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize, for the 2021 edition.
- Red Bull driver Max Verstappen wins Canadian Grand Prix 2022
- Red Bull’s Max Verstappen claimed his sixth win of a Formula 1 season after facing pressure from Ferrari’s Carlos Sainz in the final leg of the Canadian Grand Prix.
- For the second time this season, Verstappen’s teammate Sergio Pérez was forced to retire from the race due to engine problems, while Mercedes’ Lewis Hamilton secured his second podium in third place in the campaign.
- Sunil Chhetri becomes the joint 5th highest goalscorer
- Indian men’s football team captain, Sunil Chhetri scored his 84th international goal against Hong Kong during the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Asian Cup 2023 Qualifier and equaled the record held by Real Madrid and Hungarian football legend Ferenc Puskas.
- Sunil Chhetri has scored 84 goals in 129 matches while Ferenc Puskas (who died in 2006 aged 79) has scored 84 goals in 85 international matches. Sunil Chhetri is the third-highest goalscorer in international football among active players after Cristiano Ronaldo’s 117 goals and Lionel Messi’s 86 goals. He is also the most active goalscorer in Asia and India.
- International Day of Yoga 2022 celebrates on the 21st of June
- International Yoga Day is celebrated across the world on 21st June since 2015. This year, the 8th edition of International Day of Yoga will be celebrated. Yoga is an ancient physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in India.
- International Yoga Day 2022 will be celebrated with great enthusiasm all over the world on 21st June 2022 with the theme ‘Yoga for Humanity’.
- The United Nations General Assembly, with the support of 177 countries, declared 21 June as the International Day of Yoga in 2014 at the initiative of India.
- International Day of the Celebration of the Solstice: 21 June
- International Day of the Celebration of the Solstice is observed globally on the 21st of June. This day brings awareness about solstices and equinoxes and their significance for several religions and ethnic cultures.
- The Summer Solstice is the day of the year when the sun reaches its highest point in the sky. It happens on June 21st this year.
- The Summer Solstice is the shortest day of the year in the Southern Hemisphere and the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. It occurs on June 21st this year.
- Therefore, there are two solstices that occur annually: around the summer solstice (commonly referred to as “Summer Solstice” for being the primary day of summer and therefore the longest day of the year) and December 21 (commonly referred to as “Winter Solstice” for being the primary day of winter and the shortest day of the year).
- Veteran Photojournalist R. Raveendran passes away
- Veteran photojournalist, R. Raveendran passed away at the age of 69. He was the recipient of several photography awards and is best known for his iconic photograph of Rajiv Goswami setting himself on fire during the Mandal movement in the capital.
- He has worked for AFP and ANI. He began his career as a teleprinter operator at AFP in 1973 and then became a photographer. He was currently working as a photo editor with ANI.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 21 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे