Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 12 & 13 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Albinism Awareness Day, Ratan Tata, Ather Energy, UN Under-Secretary-General, Elizabeth II, Dharohar.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 12 & 13 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- UNGA adopts resolution on multilingualism, mentions the Hindi language for 1st time
- The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) has adopted an India-sponsored resolution on multilingualism in which the Hindi language has been mentioned for the first time.
- The passed resolution encourages the United Nations to continue to disseminate important communications and messages in official and non-official languages, including Hindi. Bengali and Urdu are also mentioned for the first time in the resolution.
- Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish are the six official languages of the United Nations; English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat reoranjantech.com
- Britain’s Queen becomes the world’s second-longest reigning monarch
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II overtook Thailand’s King to become the world’s second-longest reigning monarch in history, after France’s Louis XIV.
- The UK has been celebrating the 96-year-old Queen’s Platinum Jubilee to mark 70 years of service to the nation with grand events.
- Crowned in 1953, Queen Elizabeth II became the longest-serving British monarch in September 2015, surpassing her great-great-grandmother Queen Victoria.
- Now she has overtaken Thailand’s King Bhumibol Adulyadej, who reigned for 70 years and 126 days between 1927 and 2016, to set another record. Louis XIV of France remains the longest-reigning monarch, with a 72-year and 110-day reign from 1643 until 1715.
- Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the National Museum of Customs and GST in Goa
- The Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated the National Customs and GST “Heritage” in Goa as part of the prestigious week of Azaadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav of the Finance Ministry being celebrated from 6th to 12th June.
- The two-story ‘Blue Building’, formerly known as Alfandega during the period of Portuguese rule in Goa, has stood on the banks of the Mandovi River in Panaji for over 400 years.
- Kerala CM inaugurates cancer research center in Kochi
- The Chief Minister of Kerala, Pinarayi Vijayan has inaugurated a Cancer Diagnostic and Research Center here, which is the country’s first oncology laboratory for comprehensive cancer diagnosis services pageraja.com
- Cardinals Healthcare’s Advanced Center for Cancer Diagnosis and Research will serve as a central laboratory for analyzing samples at the molecular and genomic levels to aid in personalized targeted therapy, and predict potential response to treatment and by liquid biopsy. Will evaluate the response.
- Fino Payments Bank collaborated with Go Digit for a shop insurance policy
- Fino Payments Bank Limited has partnered with Go Digit General Insurance Limited, one of India’s fastest-growing general insurers, to provide shop insurance coverage to small and medium business owners.
- Fino Payments Bank acts as a corporate representative for Go Digit. Through the partnership, small and medium businesses are allowed to take advantage of Digit’s My Business policy in case of a disaster.
- RBI increased the individual housing loan limit for co-operative banks
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to increase the existing limit on individual housing loans provided by cooperative banks, as the limit was last revised keeping in view the rise in housing prices and for large loans. Keeping in view the needs of the customers.
- The RBI has also permitted Rural Co-operative Banks (RCBs) to finance residential real estate projects to support affordable housing and inclusive growth.
- Accordingly, the limits for tier 1/tier 2 urban cooperative banks (UCBs) stood revised from ₹30 lakh/ ₹70 lakh to ₹60 lakh/ ₹140 lakh.
- As regards rural cooperative banks (RCBs), the limits have been increased from ₹20 lakh to ₹50 lakh for RCBs with an assessed net worth of less than ₹100 crores; and from ₹30 lakh to ₹75 lakh for the rest. These limits were last revised for UCBs in 2011 and for RCBs in 2009.
- Tencent bought a stake in Flipkart worth Rs 2,060 crore
- According to official documents, Chinese technology conglomerate Tencent has bought a stake in Flipkart from its co-founder Binny Bansal for USD 264 million (about Rs 2,060 crore) through its European subsidiary.
- Singapore-headquartered e-commerce firm Flipkart operates only in India. Bansal holds around a 1.84 percent stake in Flipkart after selling his stake to Tencent Cloud Europe BV.
- Maharashtra Governor presents Honorary Doctorate to industrialist Ratan Tata
- Industrialist and philanthropist, Ratan Tata was conferred with the Honorary Doctor of Literature by Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari at Raj Bhavan Mumbai.
- At the first special convocation of HSNC University, Shri Ratan was conferred an Honorary Doctorate degree. The Governor said that the honor of Ratan Tata is indeed the honor of the entire Tata family and the Tata group.
- R Praggnanandhaa won Norway Chess Group A open chess tournament
- Young Indian Grandmaster, R. Pragyananand became the winner of the Norway Chess Group A Open Chess tournament with 7.5 points from nine rounds. The top-seeded 16-year-old general manager was in good form and remained unbeaten for nine rounds.
- He finished the tournament with a win over fellow Indian V Praneeth, an International Master. Pragyananand took a full point from second-ranked IM Marcel Efroimsky (Israel) and IM Jung Min Seo (Sweden).
- Teenager Rahul Srivatshav becomes India’s 74th Grandmaster
- Rahul Srivastava P of Telangana has become the 74th Grandmaster of India to clinch the title by breaking the barrier of 2500 (Elo points) in the live FIDE ratings during the 9th Cattolica Chess Festival 2022 in Italy.
- The 19-year-old reached 2500 Elo Live rating points after drawing his 8th round game against Grandmaster Levan Pantsulia at the Cattolica event.
- His current Elo rating is 2468. Srivastava had already achieved five GM benchmarks and won the title when he crossed the rating threshold of 2500.
- International Albinism Awareness Day 2022 observed on 13 June
- International Albinism Awareness Day is observed by the United Nations on June 13 every year. The day represents the importance and celebration of the human rights of people with albinism.
- The United Nations Human Rights Council adopted this resolution and put its firm foot down for the prevention of attacks and discrimination against people with albinism.
- The theme for International Albinism Awareness Day 2022 is “United in making our voice heard”. According to the United Nations, the theme was chosen because including the voices of persons with albinism is essential to ensure equality #Inclusion4equality
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 12 & 13 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे