Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 4 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: IAF heritage center, UP’s Jewar Airport, India Post Payments Bank, Employees’ provident fund, International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Important Days
- UN approves Turkey’s request to change the name to Turkiye
- The United Nations has changed the Republic of Turkey’s country name at the organization from “Turkey” to “Türkiye”, following a request from Ankara for the change. UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric had been received from the Turkish foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu addressed to Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, requesting the use of “Türkiye” instead of “Turkey” for all affairs.
- Turkey began the move to change its internationally recognized official name in English to Türkiye in December after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan released a memorandum and asked the public to use Türkiye to describe the country in every language. Türkiye is the best representation and expression of the Turkish people’s culture, civilization, and values.
- Rajasthan’s Special Health Care Abhiyan ‘Anchal’ launched for pregnant women
- A special health care campaign ‘Aanchal’ has been started in the Karauli district for pregnant women in Rajasthan. More than 13 thousand women have benefited from this campaign.
- On the initiative of District Collector Ankit Kumar Singh, this unique campaign was started to ensure all necessary medical assistance to pregnant women in pre-natal and post-natal stages so as to reduce maternal and child mortality.
- Meghalaya Wins Best Project Award at UN World Summit
- The Meghalaya government’s key initiative of the e-proposal system, part of Meghalaya Enterprise Architect has won a coveted UN Award- World Summit on the Information Society Forum (WSIS) prize at Geneva in Switzerland.
- Secretary-General of ITU, Houlin Zhao presented the winner award to Chief Minister Conrad K Sangma in the WSIS Forum Prizes 2022, held in Geneva, Switzerland. Post this there was voting to select the best 90 projects invited to Geneva, Switzerland for the final award.
- Meghalaya contested with projects from Australia, China, Argentina, and Tanzania. Meghalaya was declared the best project in the category and Meghan is the only project from India to win the Winner Award this year.
- HDFC ties up with Accenture for digital transformation
- NBFC giant, HDFC has announced a collaboration with global information technology services and consulting firm, Accenture, to digitally transform its lending business. This tie-up will improve HDFC’s customer experience and business processes to deliver greater operational efficiencies and efficiencies and accelerate business growth.
- The collaboration aims to make HDFC’s lending lifecycle paperless and agile. HDFC highlighted that a key element of the program is a cloud-native lending platform with digital workflow for every stage of the customer journey, including applications, loan processing, credit underwriting and decisions, disbursement, and loan servicing.
- Tata Projects wins bid to build UP’s Jewar Airport
- Tata Projects will take on the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and Larsen & Toubro for the contract to build the new airport in the National Capital Region at Jewar. Though the size of the deal has not been disclosed, sources put it at over Rs 6,000 crore.
- Tata Projects, the infrastructure and construction arm of the Tata Group, will construct terminals, runways, airside infrastructure, roads, utilities, landside facilities, and other ancillary buildings at Noida International Airport.
- The new airport is expected to be operational by 2024.
- International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- Every year on 4 June, the United Nations (UN) observes the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Innocent Children to raise awareness of children who are victims of physical, mental, and emotional abuse around the world.
- On this day, the United Nations reaffirms its commitment to the protection of the rights of children. The first International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Attack was observed on 19 August 1982.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे