Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 3 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Babasaheb Ambedkar, 2022 Scripps National Spelling Bee, World Bicycle Day 2022, Liquid Mirror Telescope Comes Up, The Meta.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Obituaries News
- Instagram’s new feature to help find missing children
- Instagram has launched ‘Alerts’ feature to help find missing children. The photo-sharing app has partnered with various organizations globally to install the feature. The feature will display details about missing children on users’ Instagram feeds if they are in a specific area where an active search is taking place.
- Alerts on the Meta-owned platform will include details such as the child’s photograph, description and location of the abduction. Instagram will show alerts to users based on information such as their IP address and location services (if it is turned on), it noted.
- The social media platform said it has developed the child emergency alert feature in collaboration with organizations such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) in the US, International Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and the National Crime Agency in the UK. Attorney General’s Office in Mexico, Australian Federal Police, etc.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur Launches Nationwide Fit India Freedom Rider Cycle Rally
- Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Thakur has launched a nationwide ‘Fit India Freedom Rider Cycle Rally’ on World Cycle Day.
- Thakur said that by riding a cycle, we can achieve the goals of Fit India Movement, Khelo India Movement, Clean India Movement and Healthy India Movement. Fit India Movement, Khelo India Movement, Clean India Movement and Healthy India Movement can all be accomplished by riding a bicycle. This will also reduce the level of pollution.
- Notably, World Bicycle Day is celebrated on 3 June every year to promote the use of bicycles and their benefits. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that providing bicycles to the world’s poorest people and communities would help prevent 1.5 million premature deaths and 5 billion pounds of greenhouse gas emissions each year.
- Punjab Government To Start e-Stamp Instead Of Paper Stamp
- The Punjab government has decided to abolish the physical stamp papers in an attempt to bring efficiency and check the pilferage of State revenue. Punjab Revenue Minister Bram Shanker Jimpa launched the ‘e-stamp facility’ here.
- Following this, stamp paper of any denomination can now be obtained via ‘e-stamp’, which includes computerised print-out from any stamp vendor or from banks authorised by the State government.
- The Punjab government will pay a commission of 2% to the stamp vendors on e-stamps ranging from Rs 1 to Rs 19,999, while the general public would get stamp paper at the actual rate. For instance, they will have to pay only Rs 100 for a stamp paper of Rs 100 and no extra commission will be levied. This step will also help in curbing the stamp paper-linked fraud.
- World Bicycle Day 2022 observed on 3rd June
- World Bicycle Day is observed every year on 3 June to recognize cycling as a way of achieving a sustainable form of travel that also ensures one’s physical well-being.
- The day celebrates the tradition of cycling and its important role in keeping our health fit. Cycling is a multifaceted exercise that has many health benefits.
- World Bicycle Day becomes even more important with increasing concerns among people about the lack of physical activity and its health hazards.
- A bicycle is a clean, economical and eco-friendly means of transport and promoting its use contributes to the conservation of nature and achieving clean air and environment. Moreover, encouraging the poorest section of the society to use bicycles can also help in reducing the cases of heart disease and diabetes.
- World Bicycle Day was first marked on June 3, 2018, when the United Nations first adopted a resolution during the 72nd regular session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York City in April.
- The Declaration was adopted by over 193 member states, encouraging them to incorporate the bicycle into regional, international and subnational development programs and policies.
- Delhi govt to name colonies & streets after Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Following the central government’s guideline advising against the use of the word ‘Harijan’, the Delhi government is set to replace the word ‘Harijan’ in the names of colonies and streets and to name them after Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- In this sequence, Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam has proposed to rename all the roads and colonies of Delhi Government to ‘Harijan’ after Dr Ambedkar.
- The Social Welfare Minister chaired an important meeting with senior officers in this regard with the officials of the departments concerned to expedite the process of taking action on the matter and issuing a notification on the same. The Delhi government is striving for the upliftment of the SC, ST and OBC communities living in the national capital.
- Indian American Harini Logan Wins 2022 Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Harini Logan was eliminated from the Scripps National Spelling Bee once, then reinstated. She missed four words in a gruelling standoff against Vikram Raju, including one that would have given her the title. In the first-ever lightning-round tiebreaker, Harini finally claimed the trophy.
- The 13-year-old eighth-grader from San Antonio, Texas, who competed in the last fully in-person bee three years ago and endured the pandemic to make it back, spelt 21 words correctly during a 90-second spell-off, beating Vikram by six.
- Harini, one of the best-known spellers entering the bee and a crowd favourite for her poise and positivity, wins more than $50,000 in cash and prizes. She is the fifth Scripps champion to be coached by Grace Walters, a former speller, fellow Texan and student at Rice University who is considering bowing out of the coaching business. If so, she will depart on top.
- Freedom fighter Anjalai Ponnusamy passes away
- Freedom fighter Anjalai Ponnusamy, who fought for India’s independence from colonial Britain, passed away at the age of 102. At the age of 21, Anjalai joined the Rani of Jhansi Regiment – the women’s regiment of the Indian National Army – hoping to remove the yoke. British colonialism from the Indian masses.
- A key figure in India’s struggle for independence, Bose was a contemporary of Mahatma Gandhi, who shared his dream of an India free from British rule.
- To accomplish this, he established the Indian National Army in 1943, with the support of the Japanese, during World War II. After the war ended with a Japanese defeat, the Indian National Army was disbanded, and Anjalai returned home to continue her life in Malaysia.
- Santoor maestro Bhajan Sopori passes away
- Santoor maestro and Padma Shri awardee, Bhajan Sopori has passed away at the age of 73. The santoor player was born in Sopore in Kashmir Valley in 1948 and belonged to the Sufiana Gharana of Indian classical music.
- He was the great-grandson of Pandit Shankar Pandit, who had developed the style popularly known as the ‘Sufi Baaj’ (style), based on Sufiana Qalam and Hindustani Classical music.
- Hailed as ‘Saint of the Santoor’ and the ‘King of Strings’, Sopori won the Sangeet Natak Akademi Award in 1992 and the Padma Shri in 2004. In 2009 he was honoured with the Baba Allaudin Khan Award and M N Mathur award in 2011 for his contribution to Indian classical music.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे