Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 19 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 19 May 2022 covering the following news headlines: Cotton Council of India, NIELIT Center, Bharti Airtel, Patanjali Food Business, British Empire award, World AIDS Vaccine Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 19 May 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- After Pakistan shot SAARC in 2016, India will go bilateral
- The future of SAARC seems bleak, with Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Nepal in economic limbo, and Afghanistan under Islamist Taliban control. This leaves India with little choice but to engage in bilateral engagement with its neighbors in order to protect its national security.
- Ironically, the Taliban in Afghanistan are currently embroiled in a simmering war with their tutor, the Pakistan Army, which refuses to recognize the Durand Line, which splits the Pashtun tribe between the two countries.
- Pakistan Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif is confronting a full-blown economic crisis and does not have a magic wand to miraculously address the country’s various problems, despite the fact that Imran Khan Niazi has been booted out of office, putting a stop to the political upheaval.
- Afghanistan is ruled by a hardline Islamist Taliban administration eight years after the last summit, with a total budget of $2.6 billion for the current fiscal year.
- The country is on the verge of famine and disease as the ISI-backed Haqqani Network, led by global terrorist Sirajuddin Haqqani, battles the Kandahar Taliban, led by Mullah Omar’s son Yaqub, for control of Kabul.
- The country is on life support, with its primary international exports being terrorism and narcotics.
- Ashwini Vaishnaw Opened NIELIT Center in Leh, Ladakh
- The Union Minister for Electronics and Information Technology, Communications and Railways, Ashwini Vaishnav inaugurated the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Center Leh, Extension Center Kargil and IT Enabled Incubation Center for Handicrafts and Handloom Sector.
- Union Minister, Shri. Ashwini Vaishnav, while inaugurating NIELIT Centers at Leh, Kargil, and Incubation Centers at Leh, reiterated the Hon’ble Prime Minister’s commitment to the development of the Union Territory of Ladakh.
- Centre announces formation of Cotton Council of India
- The Central Government has announced the formation of the Cotton Council of India under the chairmanship of renowned veteran cotton man Suresh Bhai Kotak.
- The Council will have representation from the Cotton Corporation of India and the Cotton Research Institute along with the Ministries of Textiles, Agriculture, Commerce, and Finance. Shri Goyal also appealed to the spinning and trading community to first ensure a hassle-free supply of cotton and yarn to the domestic industry.
- The government is committed to protecting the interests of cotton farmers, spinners, and weavers, the minister assured to actively consider the demand of the spinning sector for exemption from import duty on import contracts in which bills of lading are issued by September 30. are undertaken, in 2022, to address the existing cotton shortage and logistics issues.
- Patanjali Food Business will be acquired by Ruchi Soya for Rs. 690 crore
- Edible oil company Ruchi Soya has announced that it will buy the food division of Patanjali Ayurved for Rs 690 crore. As a result, Ruchi Soya’s transition to the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) segment is likely to accelerate.
- After regulatory approval, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited will be renamed Patanjali Foods Limited. Ghee, honey, spices, juices, and wheat are among the 21 products of the food industry acquired. Ruchi Soya is the largest producer of edible oil in India. Patanjali Ayurved bought it in 2019.
- According to a survey released by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ruchi Soya was ranked 175 of the top 250 consumer product businesses in the Global Powers of the Consumer Products Industry in 2012.
- Ajay Piramal receives the Order of the British Empire award
- Ajay Piramal, Chairman of the Piramal Group, has been conferred with the Honorary Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) by Her Majesty The Queen. He received the award for services to UK-India business relations as India Co-Chair of the UK-India CEO Forum.
- As co-chair of the India-UK CEOs Forum since 2016, striving to help strengthen the strong bilateral ties between the two countries through greater economic cooperation.
- A prominent national role of a lesser degree, a distinguished leading role in regional affairs through achievement or service to the community, or a highly distinguished, innovative contribution to its field of activity. The award was instituted by King George V in 1917.
- World AIDS Vaccine Day Or HIV Vaccine Awareness Day 2022
- World AIDS Vaccine Day also known as HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (HVAD) is observed annually across the world on 18 May to create awareness and provide information about Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS), which is a chronic, potentially life-threatening condition. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and its vaccination.
- World AIDS Vaccine Day was conceptualized from the speech of former United States President Bill Clinton on 18 May 1997 at Morgan State University, Maryland, United States (USA). World AIDS Vaccine Day or HIV Vaccine Awareness Day was first observed on 18 May 1998 as a commemoration of US President Bill Clinton’s 1997 declaration.
- WCR develops battery-operated dual-mode locomotive ‘Navdoot’
- West Central Railway has developed a battery-operated dual-mode locomotive named Navdoot. This engine runs on both modes i.e. battery and electricity. Presently it is being used on a trial basis during shunting of trains at Jabalpur, Mudwara, and other stations.
- This dual-mode locomotive has also received the Best Innovation Award from the Railway Board. With this new locomotive, Railways will save 1000 liters of diesel per day. It will be used more after clearing all the trials.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 19 May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 9th May 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 8 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 7th May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे