Daily current affairs are viable of 9th May 2022 – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 9th May 2022. covering the following news headlines: Utkarsh Mahotsav organized by Central Sanskrit University begins, Manipur’s Poumai Naga Areas declared ‘drug-Free Zone’, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Appointment News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- Utkarsh Mahotsav organized by Central Sanskrit University begins
- The three-day Utkarsh Mahotsav is being organized by the Central Sanskrit University in New Delhi in the morning. The main objective of organizing this Utkarsh Mahotsav is to promote and spread the Sanskrit language across the country and beyond.
- He will leave no stone unturned in promoting the Sanskrit language in the country and abroad. The centralization of three Sanskrit universities reflects PM Modi’s strong commitment to preserving and promoting the Sanskrit language across the country.
- This morning program is being jointly organized by Central Sanskrit University, New Delhi, Sri Lal Bahadur Rashtriya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, New Delhi, and Rashtriya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Tirupati.
- The main theme of the festival will be ‘Global Orientation of Sanskrit Studies in the New Educational Age’, in which Vice-Chancellors, scholars, and a large number of students from 17 Sanskrit Universities have participated.
- Manipur’s Poumai Naga Areas declared ‘drug-Free Zone’
- In Manipur, the Pomai tribe has declared that the Pomai inhabited areas will be drug-free zones, providing support to the state government’s war on drug campaigns.
- A huge delegation of the Poumai tribe by MLAs and leaders of the students union and civic organization today met Chief Minister N. Biren Singh and apprised him of the resolve of drug-free areas in Pomai populated areas of the state. He assured the Chief Minister that opium cultivation would not be allowed in Pomai areas.
- The Chief Minister wholeheartedly welcomed the proposal of the Pomai Naga tribe and confirmed that the state government would not tolerate deforestation and opium plantation in the hilly districts of Manipur. The leaders of the Poumai tribe also informed that the community will play a special role in the fight against the drug menace in the state.
- Haryana Govt Launches ‘e-Adhigam’ Scheme to distribute tablets to students
- The Haryana State Government has launched a scheme called ‘e-Learning’ under which around 3 lakh students will be provided with tablet computers to assist them in their online education. The state government has made a very good plan to provide gadgets to about five lakh students.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the Advance Digital Haryana initiative of the Government with the Adaptive Module (Adigham) scheme at Maharishi Dayanand University in Rohtak, Haryana.
- Supreme Court gets 2 new judges to regain full strength of 34
- The Central Government of India has issued a notification to appoint Justice Sudhanshu Dhulia, Chief Justice of Gauhati High Court, and Justice Jamshed Burjor Pardiwala, Judge of Gujarat High Court, as Supreme Court judges.
- The collegium headed by Chief Justice of India NV Ramana had recommended their names for appointment on May 5. The collegium has other members like Justices UU Lalit, AM Khanwilkar, DY Chandrachud, and L Nageswara Rao.
- At present, the Supreme Court has only 32 judges against the sanctioned strength of 34 judges. The new appointments will go a long way in achieving the 34-judge strength, but two other vacancies are likely to arise soon, with Justice Vineet Saran set to retire on May 10 and Justice Nageswara Rao on June 7.
- Adani Wilmar became India’s largest FMCG company surpassing HUL
- Following the announcement of its Quarter Four results for the financial year 2022 (Q4FY2022), Adani Wilmar Limited has overtaken Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) to become the largest fast-moving consumer goods company in India known as FMCG.
- AWL has registered a total operating revenue of Rs 54,214 crore in the financial year 2022 while HUL has registered a revenue of Rs 51,468 crore in the financial year (FY) 2021-22.
- In Q4FY22 January-March 2022, AWL has seen a jump of 40 percent in revenue from operations to Rs 14,960 despite a 26 percent decline in net profit at Rs 234.29 crore in the same period.
- Mindtree, L&T Infotech announce merger to create India’s 5th largest IT services
- L&T Infotech and Mindtree, two independently listed IT services companies under Larsen & Toubro Group, have decided to merge to become India’s fifth-largest IT services provider. The combined entity shall be known and identified as “LTIMindtree”.
- The Board of Directors of Mindtree and L&T Infotech (LTI) in their respective meetings on Friday approved a comprehensive plan for the amalgamation of these two independently listed IT services companies under Larsen & Toubro Group.
- The proposed amalgamation sees Mindtree and LTI joining forces of over USD 3.5 billion to create an efficient and advanced IT services provider. These opportunities will create a neutral creation of a more distinctive employee value proposition and stronger partnerships with players across the ecosystem.
- Indian Grandmaster D Gukesh wins Sunway Formentera Open chess tournament
- Indian Grandmaster D Gukesh emerged as the world champion in the first Chessable Sunway Formentera Open 2022 chess tournament in Punta Prima. It turned out to be a hat-trick of titles for him after winning the La Roda tournament and the Menorca Open in recent weeks.
- 15-year-old Gukesh (Elo 2637) won the title with eight points in the final round with Armenian GM Haik M Martirosyan. D Gukesh had won the ninth and final round by defeating compatriot and second seed K Sashikiran. D Gukesh has now reached number 64 in the world rankings.
- Priyanka Mohite becomes the first Indian woman to climb five peaks above 8,000 meters
- Priyanka Mohite, a resident of Maharashtra’s Satara district, has become the first Indian woman to climb five peaks above 8000 meters. Priyanka achieved this position after a difficult climb on Mount Kangchenjunga. Priyanka Mohite, 30, climbed the Earth’s third-highest peak on May 5 at around 4:42 pm.
- Priyanka Mohite works in a pharmaceutical research company in Bangalore. In 2020, Priyanka Mohite also won the prestigious Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award. The 30-year-old woman climbed Mount Everest in 2013, Mount Lhotse in 2018, Mount Makalu in 2019 and Annapurna 1 in 2021. Notably, Priyanka Mohite is also the first Indian woman to climb Annapurna 1 and Makalu.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 8 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 7th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 6th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 5th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 4th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 3rd May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 2 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 1st May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 30 April 2022
daily current gk, gk today current affairs, daily current affairs in hindi, daily gk, daily gk update, gk today daily current affairs, gktoday daily current affairs, daily current affairs app, mathrubhumi gk and current affairs, gradeup daily gk, daily gk update gradeup, daily current affairs gk today, bankersadda daily gk, gradeup daily gk update, bankersadda daily gk update, gk daily, daily current affairs for ssc, gk today current affairs 2022, daily gk gradeup, daily gk in hindi, current gk today, affairs cloud daily gk, daily gk current affairs, current affairs by gk today, dailygk, current affairs 2021 gk today, gk today current affairs daily, gk today upsc, daily gk update in hindi, mathrubhumi gk and current affairs january 2022,
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे