Daily current affairs are viable of 30 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: Joint Conference of CMs of States & Chief Justices of High Courts to be held at Vigyan Bhawan today. Prime Minister Modi to inaugurate the conference, General MM Naravane lays a wreath at National War Memorial prior to relinquishing as the Chief of the Army Staff. , etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- At least 10 people were killed and many others injured in a blast targeting a mosque in the Capital of Afghanistan Kabul.
- At least 10 people were killed and 20 others injured in a massive explosion at a mosque in Kabul, Afghanistan’s capital, on Friday. A Taliban spokesman said, “At least 10 worshipers have been killed in a powerful explosion at a Sunni mosque in Kabul.
- 20 people are injured in this horrific explosion. The condition of some of this Namazis is said to be critical.
- After the blast, when the media talked to the local people there, it came to know that, “On the last Friday of the holy month of Ramadan, a crowd of hundreds of people had gathered to offer prayers and the Khalifa Agha Gul Jaan Masjid was packed with prayers.” was loaded. He said that the casualties are likely to increase further as the condition of many people is very critical.
- China expresses willingness to consider facilitating the return of Indian students on need assessed basis, no timeline yet.
- The news of relief has been announced for thousands of Indian students taking admitted to Chinese universities. China on Friday announced to allow the return of Indian students who have been stuck in India for nearly two years following visa and flight restrictions imposed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the agency’s report, it is being told that, ‘Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian has declared that, ‘Our country attaches more importance to the concerns of Indian students about returning to China for studies. We have shared with the Indian side the process and experience of students from other countries returning to China.
- He said, ‘Work has started for the return of Indian students. Indian side only those
- Have to give a list of Indian students, who really want to come back to China of their own free will.
- Joint Conference of CMs of States & Chief Justices of High Courts to be held at Vigyan Bhawan today. Prime Minister Modi to inaugurate the conference.
- Ministers of States and Chief Justices of High Courts at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi today. Chief Justice of India Justice N. V. Ramana, Supreme Court Justice U.U. Lalit, Union Minister Shri Kiren Rijiju, and Prof. sp. Singh Baghel, Judges of the Supreme Court, Chief Justices of High Courts, Chief Ministers and Lieutenant Governors of States and Union Territories, and Chief Justices of all High Courts were present.
- On the occasion of this inauguration, the Prime Minister said in his speech, “While on the one hand, the role of the Judiciary in our country is that of the guardian of the Constitution, on the other hand, the Legislature represents the aspirations of the citizens. I have full faith that this is the essence of these two articles of the Constitution. Sangam, this balance will prepare a closer roadmap for an effective and time-bound judicial system in the country. He also said that these 75 years of independence have continuously clarified the roles and responsibilities of both the judiciary and the executive.
- The Prime Minister said that whenever necessary, this relation is its duty to give direction to the country. Describing the conference as a living expression of the beauty of the Constitution, the Prime Minister said that he has been attending the convention for a very long time, but first as Chief Minister and now as Prime Minister. , ‘In a way, I am very senior and aware of this conference.’
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan flagged off 1200 ambulances in Bhopal.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurated the ‘MP 108 Sanjeevani App’ and flagged off the vehicles of 108 Sanjeevani Ambulance and Janani Express in the inaugural program of operation of 1200 ambulances organized in Bhopal on 29th April.
- Other cabinet ministers were also present on the occasion this morning.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said in his speech that this is a gift to those brothers and sisters who are sick, it is a campaign to save their lives. India has achieved victory over the Corona crisis under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Health facilities in the state are constantly being strengthened and made successful.
- All the ambulances being launched today are being sent across the state. Earlier ambulances were attached to government hospitals, but now this service will also be available for 2 crores 82 lakh citizens under Ayushman Yojana.
- Coal Ministry has said that sufficient coal stock with coal companies is available in the country.
- Amidst the power crisis in the country, the Ministry of Coal on Friday said that the coal production by Coal India Limited has increased by 27.2% in April 2022, as compared to the same period in 2021 and there has been an increase of 5.8% in coal dispatch i.e. developed.
- The coal stock in CIL is 56.7 MT and in SCCL is 4.3 MT. Thus, coal companies have sufficient coal stock available.
- Public sector Coal India Limited’s production has increased by 27 percent so far in the month of April amid increasing demand for coal in the country’s power stations.
- Coal India has produced 496 million tonnes of coal till April 28, 2022, and is expected to produce 53 million tonnes of coal during the whole month.
- Exports of Indian Chemicals register a growth of 106% in 2021-22 over 2013-2014.
- The export of Indian chemicals has registered a growth of 106 percent during the financial year 2021-22 as compared to the financial year 2013-14. Indian exports of chemicals crossed a record $29296 million during FY 2021-22, while Indian exports of chemicals stood at only $14210 million in FY 2013-14.
- Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal, in a tweet underlining this achievement, said that the increase in exports is going to give a boost to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s self-reliant India campaign.
- The growth in export of chemicals i.e. increase has been earned due to jumping in shipments of organic, inorganic chemicals, agrochemicals, dyes and dye intermediates, and specialty chemicals.
- In today’s time, the Indian chemical industry has become a global business and it also earns foreign exchange for the country with the “Make in India” approach. India ranks sixth in the world of chemicals and is the third-largest producer of chemicals in Asia. India ranks 14th in the export of chemicals.
- PV Sindhi enters the Semi-Final of the Women’s Singles event at Asia Badminton Championships in Manila.
- PV Sindhu, who won two Olympic medals, finally suffered a three-game loss to Japan’s Akane Yamaguchi on Saturday, as Indian player PV Sindhu ended her Badminton Asia Championships (BAC) campaign with a bronze medal.
- Sindhu got off to a good start but could not sustain the momentum as she lost 21-13 19-21 16-21 to top seed and world number two Yamaguchi in the semi-final that lasted one hour and six minutes for the bronze medal. It has come
- This is PV Sindhu’s second medal in this tournament, having won a bronze in the 2014 Gimcheon stage. The Hyderabad player easily won the first game in 16 minutes.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 27 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 26 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 25 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 24 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे