Daily current affairs are viable of 26 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 27 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: PM Modi, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced the launch of the EU-India Trade and Technology Council, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- PM Modi, European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen announced the launch of the EU-India Trade and Technology Council
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi held talks with the President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, in New Delhi today i.e. on 26 April.
- The two leaders reviewed progress in the vibrant India-EU Strategic Partnership and agreed to deepen and strengthen cooperation in areas ranging from trade, climate, and digital technology to people-to-people ties.
- Following the meeting, the European Union issued a statement saying that the shared values and shared interests of the EU and India provide a strong foundation for intensifying mutually beneficial and beneficial and deeper strategic cooperation.
- The EU and India are bound by a close and strong partnership spanning decades and are determined to enhance joint efforts to address the current challenges and geopolitical situations.
- Civil Aviation Ministry organizes mega Yoga event- ‘Yog Prabha’ at Safdarjung Airport in New Delhi
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation organized a mega yoga program named “Yoga Prabha” today i.e. on 26th April at Safdarjung Airport in New Delhi.
- The Yoga program was inaugurated by the Union Minister of Civil Aviation, Shri Jyotiraditya M. Scindia, and the Minister of State for Civil Aviation, General (Dr.) V.K. Singh (Retd.)
- More than 900 officials of the Ministry of Civil Aviation and its affiliated organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies participated in this yoga program. The yoga instructors of Morarji Desai Yoga Sansthan gave guidance and information to the participants about the modalities of various Yogasanas and Pranayama along with their benefits to the participants.
- On the initiative of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the United Nations General Assembly took a historic and correct decision in the year 2014 to declare June 21 as ‘International Day of Yoga. This worldwide acceptance of Yoga is a matter of great pride and pride for our country, as Yoga is considered an integral part of the cultural and spiritual heritage of our country.
- The 7th edition of the 3-day Raisina Dialogue begins in New Delhi; jointly organized by Observer Research Foundation & External Affairs Ministry
- From today, the seventh Raisina Dialogue is being launched in the capital Delhi. PM Narendra Modi will deliver a speech at its opening ceremony. This is a multilateral dialogue program organized by India, in which geopolitical and geo-economic global issues are going to be discussed.
- According to the Ministry of External Affairs, it has been told that this Raisina Dialogue will run from 25 to 27 April. European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen will be the chief guest.
- The theme of this Raisina Dialogue 2022, has been kept as ‘Terranova- Impressed, Impassioned, Imperiled’. In this, mainly six topics will be discussed in detail. Terra Nova This name is called Earth.
- The purpose of naming the dialogue Terranova is to see the world from a new perspective.
- The six main themes of the dialogue are as follows: ‘Rethinking Democracy, Trade, Technology, and Ideology, Ending Multilateralism: A Networked Global Order’, Water Caucus: Turbulent Tide in the Indo-Pacific, Community Incorporation: Health, Development, and Earth. First Responsibility, Green Change: Common Essentials, Separating Realities, Samson vs. Goliath: Persistent and Relentless Technology War.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- APEDA, ITPO organizing Asia’s biggest international food, hospitality fair AAHAR-2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from April 26
- This is going to be the second-largest fair after the International Trade Fair at Pragati Maidan.
- All the companies in the country and the world participate in this. Only traders can participate in the B2B (merchant-merchant) category fair. In this, companies and organizations working in the field of hospitality with food and beverages keep food products as well as other essential services.
- In this fair, which will run till April 30, this time around 15 stalls from other countries has also come to the fore.
- A separate link has been provided by ITPO on the website for the visitors participating in the fair, on which they will have to give their company and their company and their full details. After that, they will be issued an online entry pass, only after showing which they will be able to get admission to the fair.
- Russia’s Andrey Rublev wins men’s singles title at Serbia Open tennis
- Andre Rublev of Russia has won the singles title of the Serbian Open tennis tournament.
- He defeated Serbia’s Novak Djokovic 6–2, 6-7, 6-0 in Belgrade yesterday.
- Rublev has won his third title of the season.
- Earlier, he had won in Marseille and Dubai Tennis Tournament.
- Rublev has equaled Rafael Nadal’s record for most titles won in 2022.
- World Intellectual Property Day 2022 is observed on April 26
- World Intellectual Property Day is observed annually i.e. on the 26th of April every year to raise and spread awareness about the importance of Intellectual Property (IP) rights in promoting innovation and creativity.
- World Intellectual Property 2022 highlights the enormous potential of the world’s youth to innovate and provide better solutions to help transform the world into a more sustainable future.
- World Intellectual Property Day was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000. “This day was established to raise awareness about how patents, copyrights, trademarks, and designs impact daily life.
- The theme of this year’s World Intellectual Property Day is “IP and Youth”.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 25 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 24 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 22 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 21 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे