Daily current affairs are viable of 21 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: Nexo and Mastercard tie up to launch ‘world first’ crypto-backed payment card, D. Gukesh wins La Roda International Open chess title, World Creativity and Innovation Day 2022: 21 April, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Sixth & Final Scorpene-class Submarine ‘VAGSHEER’ inaugurated at Mazagon Dock Limited
- Indian Navy launches submarine, yard 11880. The sixth and last French Scorpene-class submarine, Yard 11880, was launched under Project 75 at the Kanhoji Angre Wet Basin of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) in Mumbai on April 20, 2022.
- This last submarine has been named ‘Vagshir’.
- The last submarine will now undergo rigorous port trials and sea trials before inducting into the Indian Navy.
- These submarines have been designed and shaped by the French Naval Defence-Security and Energy Company ‘DCNS’ while built by Mazagon Dock Limited, Mumbai.
- India’s first pure green hydrogen plant was commissioned in Jorhat, Assam
- Oil India Limited (OIL) has commissioned India’s first 99.999% Pure Green Hydrogen Pilot Plant on 20th April 2022 at its Jorhat Pump Station in Assam, India.
- The installed capacity of this plant is said to be around 10 kg per day.
- The plant is producing Green Hydrogen from the electricity generated by the 500kW solar plant using a 100 kW Ion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolyzer array.
- For the first time in India, AEM technology has been used.
- Trishakti Corps of Indian Army conducts EX KRIPAN SHAKTI in Siliguri
- Indian Army has Trishakti Corps. Who has operated the former Saber Shakti at Teesta Field Firing Range (TFFR) near Siliguri in West Bengal on April 19, 2022.
- Indian Army, Border Security Force (BSF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), and civil administration played their part by participating in the exercise.
- The main objective of the exercise was to synergize and synergize the capabilities of the Army and the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) to fight an integrated battle.
- Trishakti Corps, also known as XXXIII Corps, is a division of the Indian Army headquartered at Sukna, near Siliguri.
- The BSF which is the Border Security Force manages the border with Bangladesh.
- The Sashastra Seema Bal (Sabha) is in charge of affairs along India‘s border with Nepal and Bhutan.
- Nagpur gets India’s first radio channel for visually-impaired ‘Radio Aksh’
- India’s first internet radio channel for visually impaired people known as ‘Radio Aksh’ has been launched in Nagpur.
- Unlike or against FM and AM, this radio channel is launched on Internet radio technology, this radio channel has no geographical boundaries. All the ingredients are pre-recorded in it.
- This digital platform will enable visually impaired people to access vast banks of information from anywhere through their digital devices.
- This concept of Internet radio has been started by the Blind Relief Association Nagpur and Samadrishti Kshamata Vikas and Anusandhan Mandal (Saksham).
- Nexo and Mastercard tie up to launch ‘world first’ crypto-backed payment card
- Crypto lender Nexo has partnered with Mastercard to launch the world’s first “crypto-backed” payment card.
- The “crypto-backed” payment card allows users to spend without having to sell their digital assets like bitcoin. These have been reported to have been used as collateral to back the credits granted.
- By the way, initially, this facility has been started in selected European countries.
- Electronic money firm DiPocket will be the card issuer.
- D. Gukesh wins La Roda International Open chess title
- Young Indian Chess Grandmaster D. Gukesh has emerged as the winner of the 48th La Roda International Open Chess Tournament held in Castile-La Mancha, Spain.
- Chess Grandmaster D. Gukesh defeated Viktor Mikhalevsky of Israel in the ninth and final round to occupy the top spot with eight points.
- Haik Martirosyan of Armenia was the runner-up in this tournament with 7.5 points, while R. Pragyanananda secured the third position in the tournament with 7 points.
- World Creativity and Innovation Day 2022: 21 April
- World Creativity and Innovation Day known as #WCID is celebrated every year on the 21st of April.
- This year in 2022 its theme is “Sahyog”.
- The main objective of World Creativity and Innovation Day is to spread awareness about the importance of creativity and innovation in problem-solving and encourage creative multidisciplinary thinking at individual and group levels.
- The United Nations recognized the celebration of this day in April 2017.
- The first United Nations World Creativity and Innovation Day was observed on April 21, 2018, and has been celebrated since then.
- World Creativity and Innovation Week are celebrated with much recognition from 15-21 April.
- National Civil Services Day 2022: 21 April
- In India, ‘Civil Services Day is celebrated every year on the 21st of April. The day is observed as a day of thanks to all civil servants for their service to the society and also for civil servants to ‘have a sense of dedication and renew their commitments while devoting themselves to the cause of the citizens’. Public service’ is celebrated.
- 21st April is chosen to commemorate the day when Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the first Home Minister of independent India, addressed the probationers of Administrative Service officers at Metcalf House, Delhi in 1947.
- In his address, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel called civil servants the ‘steel frame of India’.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 19 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 18 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 16 April 2022.
- Daily current affairs viable of 15 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे