Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 20 April 2022. covering the following news headlines:India’s first portable solar rooftop system unveiled in Gandhinagar, “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package: Insurance Scheme for Health Workers fighting COVID-19” extended for 180 days from April 19, 2022 etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Defence News
- GDP Rate
- Books & Author
- India’s first portable solar rooftop system unveiled in Gandhinagar
- The first portable solar roof system in India has been inaugurated at the Swaminarayan Akshardham temple complex located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- The 10 PV port system has been built or designed by New Delhi-based Servotech Power Systems Limited and designed or built by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), a German development agency.
- The systems have been set up under the initiative of the Union Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the purpose of developing renewable energy cities across India.
- “Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package: Insurance Scheme for Health Workers fighting COVID-19” extended for 180 days from April 19, 2022
- The ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package popularly known as PMGKP, an insurance scheme for health care workers fighting COVID-19’ has been extended for a further period of 180 days.
- It will be effective from 19th April 2022.
- This has been extended to provide protection and shelter to the dependents of health workers deputed for the care of COVID-19 patients.
- PMGKP which stands for ‘Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Package’ was launched on March 30, 2020, to provide comprehensive personal accident cover of Rs. 50 lakh to around 22.12 lakh healthcare providers, including community health workers and private health workers dealing with COVID-19 patients and may also be at risk of being affected by this.
- Supreme Court reconstitutes expert committee for Delhi-Dehradun Corridor project
- The Supreme Court has recently reconstituted the expert committee to monitor and look after compensatory afforestation and other mitigation measures for the Delhi-Dehradun Economic Corridor Expressway project.
- An independent 12-member expert committee constituted by the National Green Tribunal (NGT) will be headed by the Chief Secretary of Uttarakhand.
- The Director-General of Forests, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is recognized as the Chairman of the reconstituted Committee.
- Chandra Prakash Goel has recently been appointed as the present Director General of Forests and Special Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- IAF successfully test-fires BrahMos missile from Su30-MkI fighter jet on Eastern seaboard
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) has successfully completed the live test of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from Su30 MkI, a Sukhoi fighter jet, on the eastern seaboard on April 19, 2022.
- This missile hit the target with accuracy and precision.
- Two-day National Level Pollution Response Exercise ‘NATPOLREX-VIII’ of the Indian Coast Guard begins off Mormugao harbor in Goa
- The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) kicked off the start of the 8th edition of the two-day national level pollution response exercise, ‘NATPOLREX-VIII’ on April 19, 2022, from Mormugao Port, Goa.
- The Maritime Spill Preparation Exercise was inaugurated by Defense Secretary Dr. Ajay Kumar.
- Around 85 participants from 50 agencies participated in the exercise, including 29 observers from 22 friendly countries and international organizations and two Coast Guard ships from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- The main objective of NATPOLREX-VIII is to rapidly enhance preparedness and response capability to deal with maritime rigs.
- IMF cuts India’s GDP growth forecast for FY23 to 8.2%
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has lowered its GDP growth forecast for India in its latest and new World Economic Outlook Report FY23, released on April 19, 2022, to 8.2 percent.
- Earlier in the January report, this estimate was estimated to be 9 percent.
- The IMF has cut India’s FY24 GDP growth forecast to 6.9 percent from 7.1 percent.
- In the case of the global economy, the IMF has cut its growth forecast for the calendar year 2022 from 4.4 percent to around 3.6 percent.
- World Bank cuts global economic growth forecast to 3.2% for 2022
- The World Bank has reduced the global growth forecast for 2022 to 3.2% from the earlier estimate of 4.1 percent.
- There is a downward revision because of the effect of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on the world economy and because of that.
Books & Author
- Rajesh Talwar pens a book titled ‘The Boy Who Wrote a Constitution’
- The famous lawyer who is a lawyer as well as a writer named Rajesh Talwar has published a new children’s book titled “The Boy Who Wanted a Constitution”.
- The purpose of this book is to make children aware of the life story of Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, the person who wrote the Constitution of India.
- UN Chinese Language Day 2022: 20 April
- Every year 20 April is celebrated as United Nations Chinese Language Day.
- The United Nations Department of Public Information established United Nations Chinese Language Day in about 2010 to celebrate multilingualism and cultural diversity, as well as to promote the equal use of all six of its official working languages throughout the organization.
- April 20 is also chosen to pay tribute to Kangjie, a mythological figure who is believed to have invented Chinese characters some 5,000 years ago.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 19 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 18 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 16 April 2022.
- Daily current affairs viable of 15 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 14 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 13 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे