Daily current affairs viable of 14 April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 14 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: Nykaa founder Falguni Nayar wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2021, Centre exceeds FY22 Asset Monetisation Target; Rs 96,000 crore realised, WTO cuts global trade growth forecast to 3% in 2022 etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- WTO cuts global trade growth forecast to 3% in 2022
- The World Trade Organization, popularly known as the WTO, has revised its forecast for global trade growth (in volume) to 3 percent by 2022. Earlier, in October 2021, global trade growth was estimated at 4.7 percent.
- The downside correction follows the Russia-Ukraine conflict that has severely affected commodity prices, disrupted supplies and intensified geopolitical and economic uncertainty.
- For the coming year 2023, this trading volume is projected to increase by 3.4%.
- 2Ecuador becomes world’s first country to give legal rights to wild animals
- Ecuador, a country located in South America, has become the first country to recognize the legal rights of individual wild animals.
- This decision came to the public attention soon after Ecuador recently became the first country in the world to recognize nature as a legal entity.
- Ecuador’s top court has specifically declared that wild animals “have no right not to hunt, fish, capture, collect, extract, keep, retain, smuggle, market or exchange” and have the free right to “the free development of their animal behaviour”. Including the guarantee of not being domesticated and not being forced to imbibe human characteristics or appearances. ,
- It is worth noting that it is illegal to own wild animals in Ecuador.
- Centre exceeds FY22 Asset Monetisation Target; Rs 96,000 crore realised
- The Government of India has successfully exceeded the asset monetization target set for the financial year 2021-22 (FY22) to the tune of Rs.88,000 crore.
- According to one estimate, the Center is said to have completed monetization of assets worth Rs 96,000 crore during FY12.
- The sectors that contributed the most to asset monetization include roads, electricity, and mining of coal and minerals.
- For FY23 (2022-23), the central government has set an asset monetization target of Rs 1.62 trillion.
- Asset monetization: The process of creating new sources of revenue for the government and its institutions by unlocking the economic value of unused or underutilized public assets.
- BCCI Secretary Jay Shah appointed as Member Board Representative of ICC Cricket Committee
- BCCI Secretary Jay Shah has been appointed as the Member Board Representative of the ICC Cricket Committee.
- Meanwhile, former Sri Lankan cricketer Mahela Jayawardene has been re-appointed as the former player representative, a charge he has been appointed earlier as well.
- The ICC Board meeting was held in Dubai on April 10, 2022. Two appointments were announced during the ICC Board meeting.
- Harsh V Shringla appointed as India’s G20 Chief Coordinator
- The current Foreign Secretary of India is Harsh V Shringla. Who has been appointed as the Chief G20 Coordinator of India.
- Harsh V Shringla will assume the new role from May 01, 2022 to December 2023.
- The chief coordinator of the G20 is considered to be the secretary level post.
- It is to be noted that Shri Shringla has been announced to retire as Foreign Secretary on 30th April, 2022.
- Meanwhile, India is set to assume the presidency of the G20 and host the 2023 G20 summit after the 2022 summit in Indonesia in November.
- Nykaa founder Falguni Nayar wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2021
- Falguni Nair has been named as the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 at the 23rd edition of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year India Awards.
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of beauty supply company Nykaa (FSN E-commerce).
- Falguni Nair is now set to represent India at the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year Award (WEOY) in Monaco on June 9, 2022.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award was given to AM Naik, Group Chairman, Larsen & Toubro.
- The winners for the Entrepreneur of the Year program in nine other categories were also announced and awarded.
- PM Modi honoured with inaugural Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award
- The Prime Minister of India is Shri Narendra Modi who has been named for the inaugural Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award, instituted in the honor and memory of legendary singer Late Lata Mangeshkar who is blessed with Saraswati, who died of multiple organ failure in February 2022. After was tragically passed away.
- PM Modi has been selected for the inaugural award for his selfless service spirit to the nation and society.
- The PM is to receive the award at the Master Deenanath Mangeshkar award ceremony on April 24, 2022, which is the 80th death anniversary of Lata ji’s father, Master Deenanath Mangeshkar.
- From this year onwards, the Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award will be given every year to only one person who has made a pioneering, illustrious and exemplary contribution to the nation, its people and society.
- First Khelo India National Ranking Women Archery Tournament held in Jamshedpur
- The first leg of the Khelo India National Ranking Women’s Archery tournament was held on 12 and 13 April 2022 at Tata Archery Academy, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
- The women’s archery tournament was jointly organized by Archery Association of India (AAI) in association with Jharkhand Archery Association and Tata Steel.
- It is worth noting that the Sports Authority of India (SAI) has approved to host the Khelo India National Ranking Women’s Archery tournament in six phases at an estimated budget of Rs 75 lakh.
- These six tournaments will be held every other coming month and the final stage will be in December 2022.
- Ambedkar Jayanti 2022: 14 April
- Ambedkar Jayanti which is also known as Bhim Jayanti. This day is an annual festival celebrated on 14th April to commemorate the birth anniversary of Babasaheb Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar.
- Ambedkar’s birth anniversary has been celebrated as an official public holiday across India since 2015.
- In this year 2022, we are celebrating the 130th birth anniversary of Babasaheb, who was born on 14th April 1891.
- Dr. Ambedkar is known as the father (chief architect) of the Indian Constitution.
- Dr. Ambedkar was the first law and justice minister of the country after independence.
- Dr. Bhim has also been awarded posthumously with the Bharat Ratna, the country’s highest civilian award, in 1990.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 13 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 11 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 10 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 9th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 8th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 7th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे