Daily current affairs viable of 9th April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 9th April 2022. covering the following news headlines:Cabinet approves extension of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) till March 2023, Geetanjali Shree’s novel ‘Tomb of Sand’ becomes first Hindi novel to get shortlisted for International Booker Prize etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Banking & Economy
- Cabinet approves extension of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) till March 2023
- The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the extension of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) till March 2023.
- A total budget outlay of over Rs 2000 crore has been made for the year 2022-23.
- The main objective of AIM is to create and promote an ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship across the country through interventions at school, university, research institutes, MSME and industry levels.
- The mission was set up under NITI Aayog as announced by the Finance Minister in the 2015 budget speech.
- Ministry of I&B Constitutes Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics (AVGC) Promotion Task Force, headed by Secretary, MoI&B
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has constituted an animation called Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics (AVGC) Promotion Task Force to promote the AVGC sector in the country.
- The AVGC Promotion Task Force is headed by the Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- Geetanjali Shree’s novel ‘Tomb of Sand’ becomes first Hindi novel to get shortlisted for International Booker Prize
- For the first time in the history of International Booker Prize, a novel ‘Sand Ka Maqbara’ by Gitanjali Shree has become the first Hindi language novel to be shortlisted for the prestigious literary award.
- This novel has been translated into English by Daisy Rockwell.
- The book Tomb of Sand is in competition with five other novels from around the world.
- The literary prize carries a cash prize of £50,000, which is divided equally between the author and the translator.
- DRDO successfully flight-tests Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet (SFDR) technology off Odisha coast
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) successfully test fired a “Solid Fuel Ducted Ramjet” (SFDR) booster at Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur off the coast of Odisha, India on April 08, 2022.
- The test successfully met all the mission objectives.
- SFDR-based propulsion helps the missile to intercept airborne threats over very long distances at supersonic speeds. It has a very high estimated range of speed of 350 km/h.
- SFDR has been developed by Defense Research and Development Laboratory, Hyderabad with full cooperation and help from other DRDO laboratories like Research Center Imarat, Hyderabad and High Energy Materials Research Laboratory, Pune.
Banking & Economy
- RBI imposes penalties of Rs 93 lakh each on Axis and IDBI Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a penalty of Rs 93 lakh each on Axis Bank and IDBI Bank for non-compliance with certain directions issued by the RBI.
- 93 lakh on Axis Bank for violating certain provisions on loans and advances, non-adherence to the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines and ‘imposition of penal charges for non-maintenance of minimum balance in savings bank accounts’ Punished by imposing monetary fine.
- IDBI Bank has been fined Rs 93 lakh for non-compliance and contravention of directions issued on ‘Fraud – Classification and Reporting by Commercial Banks and Select Financial Institutions’, between sponsor banks and corporate customers. Violates and criticizes norms of tightening control of the payments ecosystem.
- SEBI Sets up two separate panels to review ownership norms of Sponsor and Trustees
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has announced the setting up of two separate expert groups to carefully examine the roles of sponsors and trustees in asset management companies (AMCs) and their eligibility criteria and functions.
- A sponsor is like a promoter who brings in capital for setting up an AMC.
- Whereas the trustee plays a supervisory role and is entrusted with the task of honestly protecting the interests of the investors.
- The Working Group on Sponsors is headed by Balasubramaniam, MD & CEO, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC.
- Manoj Vaish, an independent trustee of Mirae MF, will head the Working Group on MF Trustees.
- Picture Of Dresses Drapped On Crosses by Amber Bracken Wins 2022 World Press Photo of the Year
- A photograph by Canadian photographer Amber Bracken titled “Kamloops Residential School” has won the 2022 World Press Photo of the Year award worldwide.
- Photo from Kamloops Residential School shows children’s clothing hanging on crosses in memory of more than two hundred children who died of abuse, neglect and disease at Kamloops Indian Residential School in British Columbia.
- The annual World Press Photo of the Year award is considered an integral part of the World Press Photo Awards organized by the Dutch foundation World Press Photo.
- The award honors photographers by rewarding them for the best single exposure photographs that have contributed to the past year of visual journalism.
- CRPF Valour Day 2022: 09 April
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Ek Valor Diwas (Shaurya Diwas) is celebrated every year on 9 April as a tribute to the brave soldiers of the force, which reminds us of the brave soldiers.
- This year 2022 is celebrated as the 57th CRPF Gallantry Day.
- On this day in 1965, a small contingent of CRPF created new history in India by defeating an invading Pakistani army at Sardar Post located in the Rann of Kutch, Gujarat.
- On the same day, 34 Pakistani soldiers were killed by CRPF personnel and four were captured alive.
- In this conflict, CRPF lost six precious personnel who were martyred.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 8th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 7th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 1st April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 31 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 27 and 28 March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे