Daily GK(Current Affairs 30 March 2022) Current Affairs News viable of 30 March 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 30 March 2022. covering the following news headlines: Union Minister Piyush Goyal inaugurates Indian Jewellery Exposition Centre building in Dubai, Shashi Sinha appointed as new Chairman of BARC India
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- GDP Rate
- Union Minister Piyush Goyal inaugurates Indian Jewellery Exposition Centre building in Dubai
- Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, inaugurating the Indian Jewelery Exhibition Center (IJEX) building in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on March 29, 2022, during his visit to Dubai to attend the India Pavilion at the Dubai Expo 2020. Started.
- During the launch of IJEX, the Minister called upon and announced the export members of Gem & Jewelery Export Promotion Council (GJEPC) to move towards an export target of USD 100 billion annually from the current USD 35 billion.
- IJEX Dubai is set to be the only one-stop destination for the world to source Indian jewelery and the platform will enable GJEPC members to display goods and book orders throughout the year.
- Museum of all former Prime Ministers of India to be inaugurated on April 14 in Delhi
- A museum of all former Prime Ministers, called the Pradhan Mantri Sangrahalaya (Prime Ministers’ Museum), has been built in the Teen Murti Estate in Delhi.
- Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s residence at Teen Murti Bhawan Complex for Rs. 270 crore project will be inaugurated on April 14, 2022.
- The museum will showcase the lives, times and contributions made by all the 14 Prime Ministers of India, except for the collections and works on Jawaharlal Nehru, who has a separate Nehru Memorial Museum, which was also his earlier residence.
- The PM Museum project, which was approved in 2018 with a completion deadline of October 2020, faced long delays due to pandemic-related lockdown as well as civil works and content-curation issues.
- India has 4th highest self-made Billionaires under 40; the US tops: HURUN Global U40 Self-Made Billionaires 2022
- The Hurun Research Institute has released the Hurun Global Forty and Under Self-Made Billionaires 2022, which ranks the world’s forty years or younger as the most self-made billionaires in US dollars in terms of US dollars.
- The Hurun Report 2022 lists 87 such self-made billionaires aged 40 and under in the world, an increase of 8 billionaires from the previous year.
- The United States is leading the list with 37 self-made billionaires.
- China ranks second with 25 billionaires, followed by the United Kingdom (8), India (6) and Sweden (3) in the top five, respectively.
- Shashi Sinha appointed as new Chairman of BARC India
- The Board of Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC India) has elected Shashi Sinha as its new chairman.
- Shashi Sinha succeeds Puneet Goenka, MD & CEO, Zee Entertainment Enterprises, who has been the chairman of BARC India for the past three years.
- Sinha is the CEO, CEO, IPG Mediabrands India, along with a representative and board member of the Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAI).
- Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma re-elected as President of Badminton Association Of India
- The current President of Badminton Association of India (BAI), Himanta Biswa Sarma has been re-elected unopposed for a second four-year term from 2022 to 2026.
- Himanta Biswa Sarma was elected unanimously during the general body meeting of BAI in Guwahati on March 25, 2022.
- He was first elected as BAI chief in 2017.
- Inox Leisure to merge with PVR in an all stock amalgamation
- The respective Boards of Directors of multiplex chain PVR Limited and INOX Leisure (INOX) in association with PVR in association with them have approved the amalgamation of all stocks of INOX.
- As per the deal, INOX shareholders are expected to receive three shares of PVR for every 10 shares held in the company.
- Post-merger, the new cinemas opened after the merger will be branded as PVR INOX, with the combined entity being named as PVR INOX Ltd.
- PVR Promoters is expected to hold 10.62% stake in the combined entity, while Inox Promoters will hold 16.66%.
- ICRA cuts India’s GDP growth forecast in FY23 to 7.2%
- Rating agency ICRA has lowered India’s GDP growth forecast for 2022-23 (FY23) to 7.2 per cent from 8 per cent earlier.
- ICRA Ltd. The GDP growth for 2021-22 (FY22) is being projected at 8.5%.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs 14 June 2021 News Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 27 and 28 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 25th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 21 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 March 2022
Current Affairs 14 June 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे