Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 16th March 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 16th March 2022 covering the following news headlines: Writing with Fire, My EV’ portal, National Vaccination Day, Monsoon, [email protected]: Dreams Meet Delivery, Paytm Payments Bank.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 16th March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Revoking Russia’s Most Favored Nation Trade Status: US
- President Biden announced that the United States-G7 would revoke most favored nation (MFN) trade status to Russia, along with the European Union and NATO.
- The revocation of Russia’s PNTR status would allow the United States to increase and impose new tariffs on all Russian imports. In the US, “Most Favored Nation” status is also known as Permanent Normal Trade Relations (PNTR).
- North Korea and Cuba are not the only ones to have “most favored nation” status from the US. The main objective of this move is to punish the Russian government for the invasion of Ukraine. The United States will also not export luxury goods to Russia.
- Earlier, the US has banned the import of oil and energy from Russia. This action would cause economic damage to Russia by damaging its ability to export to prosperous Western markets; It will also raise costs for Americans and our trading partners who may rely on affected Russian products.
- India’s first ‘World Peace Center’ will be established in Gurugram
- Ahimsa Vishwa Bharti organisation established by Ambassador of Peace, Eminent Jainacharya Dr Lokeshji will establish India’s first World Peace Center in Gurugram, Haryana.
- For this, the Haryana Government has allotted a plot to the organization in Sector 39 of Gurugram opposite Medanta Hospital and adjacent to Delhi-Jaipur Highway. ‘World Peace Center’ will work for the establishment of peace and harmony in the world.
- The voice of this centre of Gurugram will be heard all over the world by its work, including the United Nations and the World Religion Parliament.
- ‘World Peace Center’ will be a major world-class centre for personality building, where various dimensions such as Personality Development of Youth, Empowerment of Women and Sanskar Development in Children through Meditation, Yoga, Indian Culture and Jain lifestyle based scientific programs will also be conducted here.
- Bhagwant Mann sworn in as new chief minister of Punjab
- Bhagwant Mann took oath as the 18th Chief Minister of Punjab in the presence of Governor Banwarilal Purohit at Khatkar Kalan, the native village of Bhagat Singh.
- The Aam Aadmi Party won 92 seats in the 117-member Punjab Assembly, beating the Congress and the SAD-BSP alliance.
- Bhagwant Mann thanked the people who attended the swearing-in ceremony, raising the slogans of ‘Jo Bole So Nihal’ and ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’. Mann ended his speech with ‘Inquilab Zindabad’.
- Apart from the newly-elected MLAs of AAP, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and other senior party leaders were also present at the function. Other leaders present at the function include Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia and Delhi Environment Minister Gopal Rai.
- Paytm Payments Bank punished by RBI for data breaching to Chinese firms
- RBI has barred Paytm Payments Bank from accepting new customers as it broke laws by allowing data to be transferred to servers in other countries and failing to properly authenticate its consumers.
- According to a report, the annual inspection by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) found that the company’s servers were sharing information with China-based organizations that were indirectly interested in Paytm Payments Bank.
- SoftBank-backed Paytm Payments Bank was barred from adding new customers by the central bank on Friday, citing “serious supervisory problems at the bank”.
- The Reserve Bank of India in a statement said the bank has also been asked to appoint an audit company to conduct a full assessment of its IT system.
- Paytm Payments Bank, on the other hand, termed the allegation as “completely false, false and unconfirmed”, noting that it fully complies with RBI’s data localization instructions.
- According to the company, existing users’ PPBL savings, fixed deposits with linked banks, and balances in their Paytm Wallet, FASTag or Wallet Card and UPI services are all secure and functional.
- National Vaccination Day celebrates on 16th March
- In India, National Immunization Day (also known as National Immunization Day (IMD)) is celebrated every year on 16 March to convey the importance of vaccination throughout the country.
- This day was first celebrated in the year 1995. In 2022, National Immunization Day is significant as the Government of India has introduced COVID-19 vaccination for children in the age group of 15 to 18 years and booster doses for senior citizens. The theme of National Immunization Day or National Immunization Day 2022 is “Vaccine Work for All”.
- In 1995 India started the pulse polio program and the first dose of oral polio vaccine was given. According to the World Health Organization, vaccination is a process through which a person’s immune system becomes stronger against foreign damaging agents.
- Former Andhra Pradesh Governor ‘Ms Kumudben Joshi’ passes away
- Former Andhra Pradesh Governor Kumudben Mani Shankar Joshi has passed away. She was 88 years old. Ms. Joshi served as the Governor of Andhra Pradesh from 26 November 1985 to 7 February 1990.
- She was the second woman governor of the state after Sharda Mukherjee. Joshi has been a member of Rajya Sabha thrice. Kumudben Mani Shankar Joshi also became Minister of Information and Broadcasting (October 1980 – January 1982) and Deputy Minister of Health and Family Welfare (January 1982 – December 1984).
- WWE legend Razor Ramon passes away
- Two-time WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall has died of a heart attack. He was 63 years old. His stint with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) began in May 1992. With WWE, he was known by his ring name as ‘Razor Ramon’. He became the WWE Intercontinental Champion four times.
- In 2014, Scott Hall was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as an individual wrestler and again in 2020 as part of the NWO. Scott Hall is a two-time world champion with the WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship and the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 16th March 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5th March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे