Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 13 March 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 13 March 2022 covering the following news headlines: India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge, Indrayani Medicity, EPFO lowers interest rate on PF deposits
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13 March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- Appointment Days
- MoHUA Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launches ‘India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge’ under AMRUT 2.0
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) has organized the ‘India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start–up Conclave’ at India Habitat Center in New Delhi on March 12, 2022.
- The conference was inaugurated by MoHUA Minister Shri Hardeep Singh Puri.
- During the conclave, the Minister also launched the ‘India Water Pitch-Pilot-Scale Start-up Challenge’ under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) 2.0 scheme.
- The challenge has been launched on the MyGov platform.
- The MoHUA ministry will select 100 start-ups, who will be provided with funding support of Rs 20 lakh as well as mentorship.
- Kashmiri Hand-Knotted Carpets gets QR Code-based GI Tag
- The Government of Jammu and Kashmir has introduced a Quick Response (QR) code for its GI-tagged Kashmiri Carpets to maintain the authenticity and genuineness of hand woven carpets.
- The main objective of this QR code associated with GI tag is to help revive the shine and glory of the Kashmiri carpet industry.
- The QR code will contain relevant information of artisans, manufacturers, weavers, districts, raw materials used, etc.
- Meanwhile, on March 11, 2022, the first consignment of GI-tagged hand woven carpets was exported to Germany from New Delhi.
- India’s first medical city ‘Indrayani Medicity’ to come up in Pune
- The state government of Maharashtra has announced to set up the country’s first medical city ‘Indrayani Medicity’ in Pune to provide all types of specialized treatment under one roof.
- It will come up over 300 acres of land area in Khed Taluka of Pune.
- The project is estimated to attract investment of more than Rs. 10,000 crores.
- Indrayani Medicity will have hospitals, medical research centres, centers for pharmaceutical manufacturing, wellness and physiotherapy, and will be the first city in the country to have all treatments at one place.
- PM Modi dedicates building of Rashtriya Raksha University in Gandhinagar to nation
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation a new campus construction complex of National Defense University (RRU) at Gandhinagar, Gujarat on March 12, 2022.
- The PM also addressed the first convocation of RRU Gandhinagar as the chief guest.
- Prime Minister Modi is on a two-day visit to Gujarat from March 11 and 12, 2022.
- National Defense University (RRU), Gandhinagar is an Institute of National Importance, which started its operation from October 01, 2020.
- RRU offers various academic courses to meet the need of high quality trained manpower in various wings of Policing, Criminal Justice and Correctional Administration.
- EPFO lowers interest rate on PF deposits to 8.1 pc for 2021-22
- Retirement fund body, Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has reduced the interest rate on provident fund deposits to 8.10% for 2021-22. This rate is 0.4 percent lower than last year.
- The interest rate on PF deposits was 8.5% in 2020-21 and 2019-20.
- This decision was taken in the 230th meeting of the Central Board of Trustees, EPF on March 12, 2022 under the chairmanship of Union Minister of Labor and Employment and Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Shri Bhupendra Yadav.
- Gabriel Boric Font sworn in as youngest President of Chile
- Gabriel Boric Font has been appointed as the new and 36th President of Chile on March 11, 2022.
- The 36-year-old is the youngest leader of the left wing to hold office in Chilean history.
- Gabriel Boric Font will replace Sebastian Pinera.
- He will hold the post for a period between 2022-2026.
- Ajay Bhushan Pandey appointed as chairman of the NFRA
- Ajay Bhushan Pandey has been appointed as the chairman of the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA).
- Prior to this, he was the Chief Executive Officer of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- NFRA has been set up under the Companies Act, 2013, and was approved by the cabinet in May 2018.
- The NFRA acts as an independent regulator for the auditing profession. It has the powers to review the financial statements of companies, seek clarifications and investigate irregularities with respect to accounting and audit issues.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 13 March 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3rd March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 1st March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे