Daily GK(Current Affairs 23 June 2021) Current Affairs News viable of 25th March 20220. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 25th March 2022. covering the following news headlines: InternaFirst wildlife bond issued by World Bank to save Africa’s black rhino- Worth- $150 million, Malaysia to host 4 nations for Bersama Shield 2022 military exercise, PM Modi inaugurates Biplobi Bharat Gallery at Victoria Memorial Hall in Kolkata
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 25th March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Awards News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- First wildlife bond issued by World Bank to save Africa’s black rhino- Worth- $150 million
- The World Bank (International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, (IBRD) has issued a Wildlife Conservation Bond (WCB) to support and support South Africa’s efforts to conserve the lost species of black rhino.
- Wildlife Conservation Bonds (WCBs) are also known and recognized as “rhino bonds”. It is a five-year $150 million sustainable development bond. The Rhino Bond includes as much performance payout as possible from the Global Environment Facility (GEF).
- The bond will make a significant contribution to protecting and increasing the black rhino population in two protected areas in South Africa, namely the Addo Elephant National Park (AENP) and the Great Fish River Nature Reserve (GFRNR).
- Malaysia to host 4 nations for Bersama Shield 2022 military exercise
- Malaysia will host the armed forces of 4 countries which include Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the United Kingdom in the annual Bursama Shield 2022 training exercise. Bursama in Malay means clearly together.
- The exercise will include sea and air exercises, mostly in international waters, but also in part of Malaysia’s Exclusive Economic Zone in the South China Sea.
- The exercise, called BS 22, is conducted within the framework of the Five Shakti Defense Arrangement (FPDA).
- PM Modi inaugurates Biplobi Bharat Gallery at Victoria Memorial Hall in Kolkata
- The Biplobi Bharat Gallery was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, through video conferencing on March 23, 2022, on the occasion of Martyr’s Day of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, at Victoria Memorial Hall, Kolkata.
- The main objective of this new gallery is to highlight the important role played by the revolutionaries and to provide a holistic view of the events around the world that led to India’s independence in 1947.
- The Biplobi India Gallery will showcase the birth of the revolutionary movement, the formation of important associations by revolutionary leaders, the spread of the movement, the formation of the Indian National Army, the contribution of the Naval Rebellion, etc. around the world.
- Chile’s Mario Marcel wins the Governor of the year award 2022
- Mario Marcel, Governor of the Central Bank of Chile, has made a name for himself around the world by winning the Governor of the Year award at the Central Banking Awards 2022.
- The Central Bank of Chile’s central bank is named Banco Central de Chile.
- American Mathematician Dennis P. Sullivan wins 2022 Abel Prize
- The Abel Prize for the year 2022 has been awarded honorably to American mathematician Dennis Parnell Sullivan.
- Mr. Dennis has been honored “for his outstanding contributions to topology in its broadest sense, and in particular its algebraic, geometric and dynamical aspects”.
- The Abel Prize is given by ‘The Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters’ for ‘outstanding scientific work in the field of mathematics’, for which Dennis Parnell Sullivan has been chosen.
- Govt sets Rs 1-trillion infrastructure lending target for DFI for 2022-23
- The central government has set a target of around Rs 1 trillion for the National Bank for Financial Infrastructure and Development (NABFID) to sanction loans to the infrastructure sector in the next financial year i.e. 2022-23.
- NaBFID is a type of Government-backed Development Finance Institution (DFI) which will start operations in the first quarter of 2022-23.
- KV Kamath is the President of NABFID.
- International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade 2022: 25 March
- The International Day of Remembrance and Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade is observed every year on 25 March to raise and spread awareness about the dangers of racism and prejudice.
- This year the theme of 2022 is “Stories of Courage: Resistance to Slavery and Unity Against Racism”.
- The day was designated by the United Nations in 2007 to observe the International Day of Remembrance and Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
- It was first celebrated in 2008 to remember those who suffered and were killed at the hands of the brutal slavery system.
- Hisashi Takeuchi appointed as MD and CEO of Maruti Suzuki
- Hisashi Takeuchi (from Japan) has been appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Maruti Suzuki for a period of three years with effect from April 1, 2022.
- Takeuchi to replace Kenichi Ayukawa as MD and CEO is a huge achievement in itself.
- Ayukawa will now be named as Executive Vice President for a period of approximately six months, starting from April 1, 2022, until September 30, 2022.
- Pralay Mondal appointed as interim MD and CEO of CSB Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has expressed its consent by approving the appointment of Pralayam Mandal as the interim Managing Director and CEO of CSB Bank. Presently he is holding the post of Managing Director in CSB Bank.
- The post of MD & CEO in CSB Bank was completely vacant after its whole time MD & CEO, CVR Rajendran announced early retirement on health grounds (with effect from March 31, 2022).
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 23rd June 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 21 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे