Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 21 March 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 21 March 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Poetry Day, Pankaj Advani wins Asian Billiards title for 8th time, SBI to set up Innovation, Incubation and Acceleration Centre in Hyderabad, Telangana
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Days News
- 35th Surajkund International Crafts Mela Kicks-off in Haryana
- The 35th edition of the world famous Surajkund International Crafts Mela was formally inaugurated by Haryana Governor Bandaru Dattatreya and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal at Surajkund in Faridabad district of Haryana.
- Surajkund International Crafts Mela is open from 12.30 pm to 9.30 pm from March 19 to April 04, 2022.
- This year in 2022, the ‘theme state’ is Jammu and Kashmir and Uzbekistan is the partner nation.
- The Surajkund International Crafts Fair provides an opportunity to artisans from across India to showcase their talent and the richness and diversity of India’s handicrafts, handlooms and cultural heritage.
- This entire program is jointly organized by Surajkund Mela Authority and Haryana Tourism in collaboration with the Union Ministries of Tourism, Textiles, Culture and External Affairs.
- SBI to set up Innovation, Incubation and Acceleration Centre in Hyderabad, Telangana
- State Bank of India (SBI) has decided to set up an Innovation, Incubation and Acceleration Center (IIAC) in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The main objective and goal of this Innovation, Incubation and Acceleration Center is to build in-house capability to improve its existing performance and drive high top-line growth through innovation.
- With the involvement of a consultant, it is estimated that this center will be operational in six to nine months’ time.
- Govt increases timeline for startups for converting debt investment into equity to 10 years
- The government has extended the deadline for startups to convert debt investments (convertible notes) made in the company into equity shares by up to ten years, which used to be five years earlier.
- An investor can invest in a startup through convertible notes, which are known as a type of debt/debt instrument. The money which the investor had initially invested in the form of loan/loan, the investor can ask the startup to issue equity shares of the company against that money if the startup performs well or has some performance milestone in the future. gets the stone.
- Pankaj Advani wins Asian Billiards title for 8th time
- Indian cueist Pankaj Advani has won his eighth title in the 19th Asian 100 UP Billiards Championship by defeating Dhruv Sitwala at the Championship 2022 held in Doha Qatar.
- This is Advani’s 24th international title and 8th Asian crown.
- Suresh Raina felicitated with ‘Sports Icon’ award at Maldives Sports Awards 2022
- Suresh Raina, a former India cricketer has been honored with the prestigious ‘Sports Icon’ award at the Maldives Sports Awards 2022 on March 17, 2022.
- The Government of Maldives honored and encouraged Raina for various achievements throughout his career.
- Rains was nominated along with 16 international players, including former Real Madrid player Roberto Carlos, Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell, former Sri Lankan captain and cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya and Dutch football legend Edgar Davids.
- 21 March 2022 is International Day of Forests
- International Day of Forests, also known as World Forestry Day, is observed every year on 21 March.
- The theme and goal of International Day of Forests 2022 is “Forests and Sustainable Production and Consumption”.
- The purpose of this day is to spread awareness about the importance of all types of forests and trees outside forests for the benefit of present and future generations as well as to raise public awareness among communities about the values, importance and contribution of forests. Is. It is very important to balance the life cycle on earth.
21 March 2020 is World Poetry Day
- World Poetry Day is celebrated every year on 21 March to promote reading, writing, publishing and teaching poetry around the world.
- In 1999, UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) declared this day as World Poetry Day.
- The purpose of this Poetry Day is to “renew identity and encouragement to national, regional and international poetry movements” with the aim of supporting linguistic diversity through poetic expression and increasing the opportunity to hear endangered languages.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 18 and 19 March 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे