Daily GK(Current Affairs 14 June 2021) Current Affairs News viable of 22 March 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 22 March 2022. covering the following news headlines: IntIIT Madras establishes AquaMAP Water Management and Policy Centre,HDFC Bank to launch “SmartHub Vyapar programme” and “Autofirst” application for small business loans
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 March 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Banking News
- IIT Madras establishes AquaMAP Water Management and Policy Centre
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has set up a new interdisciplinary water management and policy center named ‘Aquamap’ to address the water problems facing India.
- On March 19, 2022, the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India, Prof. Of. AquaMap was inaugurated at IIT Madras by the auspicious hands of Vijay Raghavan.
- He has also launched the website of Aquamap whose link is – https://aquamap.iitm.ac.in/
- Lig Philippe, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Madras, and Dean (Planning), IIT Madras, is the principal investigator for AquaMAP.
- Aquamap is a national water center that leverages best practices in management and innovative technologies and approaches challenging water problems by designing smart and optimal water management practices as a scalable model by implementing them at various locations across the country. Provides smart solutions.
- Union Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) in New Delhi
- India is hosting the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) on a virtual platform from 20 March 2022 to 22 March 2022.
- The 36th IGC was inaugurated in New Delhi on March 20, 2022 by the auspicious hands of Union Minister of Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs Shri Pralhad Joshi.
- The single main theme of the event is “Geology: Basic Science for a Sustainable Future”.
- HDFC Bank to launch “SmartHub Vyapar programme” and “Autofirst” application for small business loans
- HDFC Bank has announced the launch of the following two types of initiatives/applications to give a digital boost to small business loans.
- ‘AutoFirst’ application: which will provide a one-of-a–kind fully automatic auto loan.
- SmartHub Business Program – the only app that bundles and aggregates payments across all payment platforms – Card, UPI, QR Code, Tap Pay and SMS-based payments. This program for traders is going to start soon and it is in pilot phase.
- N Biren Singh takes oath as Chief Minister of Manipur for second five year term
- Senior BJP leader N Biren Singh has pledged to take oath as the Chief Minister of Manipur for a second consecutive five-year term on March 21, 2022.
- The ruling BJP party contested all 60 seats in the 2022 Manipur Legislative Assembly election and won 32 seats with a very overwhelming majority.
- Nongthombam (N) Biren Singh started his career as a footballer, and then turned to journalism before joining politics.
- Serdar Berdymukhamedov sworn in as President of Turkmenistan
- Erdar Berdimuhamedo is sworn in as the President of Turkmenistan on March 19, 2022
- Berdimuhamedo succeeds his father and former president Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, who became president in 2006 and served until 2022.
- Presidential elections in Turkmenistan are held every seven years.
- Neeraj Chopra and Mirabai Chanu wins ‘Sportstar of the Year’ award at 2022 Sportstar Aces Awards
- Tokyo Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra has been honored with the ‘Sportstar of the Year (Male)’ award at the 2022 Sportstar Aces Awards, which is a huge achievement in itself.
- Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu was awarded the ‘Sportstar of the Year’ in the women’s category.
- The Sportstar Aces Awards celebrate the spirit of excellence in sports. The awards were presented by Byju Classes as an associate partner of IDFC First Bank.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs 14 June 2021 News Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 21 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 & 15 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8th March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे