Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 6th April 2022. covering the following news headlines: Union Minister Bhupender Yadav launches Mascot ‘Prakriti’ and Green Initiatives for Effective Plastic Waste Management, SBI signs MoU with Border Security Force to offer curated benefits through CAPSP Scheme etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Banking News
- Books & Author
- Union Minister Bhupender Yadav launches Mascot ‘Prakriti’ and Green Initiatives for Effective Plastic Waste Management
- The Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) is Shri Bhupender Yadav, who launched the mascot and various green initiatives undertaken by MoEFCC and Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
- The mascot named ‘Prakriti’ will help to grow and spread awareness among people about small changes that can be adopted in a sustainable manner in our lifestyle for a better environment.
- The launched mascot and various green initiatives will ensure Plastic Waste Management (PWM) in the country.
- This initiative is in line with the vision of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to phase out Single Use Plastic (SUP) by 2022.
- SBI signs MoU with Border Security Force to offer curated benefits through CAPSP Scheme
- State Bank of India (SBI) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Border Security Force (BSF) to provide solutions for financial security to BSF personnel through the Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP) scheme. ) is signed.
- The MoU will go a long way in providing many benefits to serving security forces, retired personnel as well as family pensioners.
- These include complimentary personal and air accident insurance (death) cover, additional cover in case of on-duty death, and a host of other benefits including permanent total disability/partial disability cover, assistance in child education and marriage of girl child of deceased BSF personnel. likely to be involved.
- RBI fixes WMA limits for the State Governments/UTs to Rs 47,010 crore
- The Reserve Bank has decided to reduce the Ways and Means Advances (WMA) for States and Union Territories (UTs) from Rs 51,560 crore to Rs 47,010 crore in view of the improvement in the pandemic situation.
- These norms are said to be effective from April 01, 2022.
- RBI increased the WMA limit for all states/UTs to a total of Rs 51,560 crore in October 2021, as there were uncertainties related to COVID-19 at that time. The higher WMA was applicable only till March 31, 2022.
- HDFC Limited to merge with HDFC Bank
- Mortgage lender HDFC Limited and its banking arm HDFC Bank have announced a merger, making it the biggest merger in Indian corporate history.
- The market capitalization of the merged entity is expected to be around Rs 14 lakh crore (twice the size of ICICI Bank), making it the second largest entity in India in terms of market capitalization after Reliance Industries Limited (Rs 18.01 lakh crore). Is gonna
- Post-merger, HDFC Bank will be fully 100 per cent owned by the public shareholders.
- The existing shareholders of HDFC Limited will acquire the ownership rights of 41% of HDFC Bank.
- Government appoints Vinay Mohan Kwatra as new foreign secretary
- The Government of India has announced the appointment of IFS Vinay Mohan Kwatra as the new Foreign Secretary of India.
- Mr. Mohan Kwatra is currently serving as the Ambassador of India to Nepal since March 2020.
- He succeeds Harsh Vardhan Shringla, the current Foreign Secretary, Harsh Vardhan Shringla will retire on April 30, 2022.
- Shri Mohan Kwatra is an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of 1988 batch with more than 32 years of experience in the Foreign Service.
- Mr. Mohan Kwatra has also served in the Office of Prime Minister Narendra Modi (PMO) from 2015 to 2017 as well as India’s Ambassador to France from August 2017 to February 2020.
Books & Author
- Author Devika Rangachari pens book on Lakshmibai titled ‘Queen of Fire’
- The award winning eminent and children’s author and historian Devika Rangachari has authored a book titled ‘Queen of Fire’.
- The novel is basically about the brave queen and warrior Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi, centered on her journey as a queen, soldier and statesman.
- The book ‘Queen of Fire’ salt book is for the readers in the age group of 13-17.
- This book is published by Penguin Random House India in April 2021.
- United Nations International Day of Conscience 2022: 05 April
- The United Nations General Assembly has decided to observe 5 April every year as the International Day of Conscience.
- The resolution was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 31 July 2019 to celebrate this day.
- This year the year 2022 marks the third edition of the celebrations.
- The main purpose of this day is to remind people to self-reflect, follow their conscience and do the right thing.
- The theme for this year 2022 is Promoting a Culture of Peace with Love and Conscience.
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace 2022 : 06 April
- International Sports Day for Development and Peace (IDSDP) is observed every year on 6 April.
- The day is a means of celebrating the power of sport which can promote social change, community development and peace and understanding and understanding.
- International Sports Day was created by the United Nations General Assembly on 23 August 2013, and is supported by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) since 6 April 2014.
- This date commemorates the opening of the first Olympic Games of the modern era in Athens (Greece) in 1896.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 1st April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 31 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 27 and 28 March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे