Daily current affairs viable of 9th April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 9th April 2022. covering the following news headlines:China successfully launches new satellite Gaofen-3 03 for Earth Observation, India’s trade deficit rises by 87.5 percent to USD 192.41 bn in FY22, Tribal Festival ‘Sarhul’ being celebrated in Jharkhand etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Books & Author
- China successfully launches new satellite Gaofen-3 03 for Earth Observation
- China successfully launched a new Earth observation satellite named Gaofen-3 03 from Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center on a Long March-4C rocket on April 07, 2022.
- The new satellites Gaofen-3 and Gaofen-3 02 will form part of their land-sea radar satellite constellation, creating an improved network with all satellites in orbit.
- It is then going to help the satellite capture reliable, stable Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) images to help Beijing protect its maritime rights and interests.
- Earth Observation (EO) satellites produce a very large number of SAR images every day, which show, among other things, all-weather operations, characterized by high spatial resolution.
- India’s trade deficit rises by 87.5 percent to USD 192.41 bn in FY22
- According to a list of figures released by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, India’s trade deficit widened by 87.5 percent to US$ 192.41 billion in 2021-22.
- Whereas it was a trade deficit of $102.63 billion in 2020-21.
- During the year 2021-22, total exports grew to a record high of about $417.81 billion, while imports increased to about $610.22 billion, resulting in a trade gap of $192.41 billion.
- Tribal Festival ‘Sarhul’ being celebrated in Jharkhand
- Sarhul is the most popular tribal festival celebrated in the Jharkhand region in a way to mark a happy new year.
- This festival is celebrated every year according to the Hindu calendar in the first month of the calendar, i.e. in the month of Chaitra, three days after the new moon appears. And it is celebrated till the month of June or “Jeth”.
- Oraon, Munda and Ho tribes of Jharkhand region celebrate this festival with great gusto.
- Sarhul means worship of trees and marks the arrival of spring season or “Phagun”.
- Elon Musk tops Forbes Billionaires List 2022, Mukesh Ambani richest Indian (10th)
- Tesla and SpaceX chief Elon Musk to emerge as the world’s richest person to top the Forbes billionaires list in 2022. His estimated net worth is around $219 billion.
- They are followed by Amazon chief Jeff Bezos and Louis Vuitton chief Bernard Arnault, respectively.
- Top Indian – Reliance Industries Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani has been retained and considered as the richest Indian on the list with a net worth of $90.7 billion. He is ranked 10th worldwide.
- Top women on the list – Granddaughter of the founder of cosmetics giant L’Oréal, Francois Bettencourt Meyers has been listed and considered as the richest woman in the world in 2022 with a net worth of around $74.8 billion.
- In the 36th edition of the annual ranking of the world’s richest people by Forbes, a list has been prepared by placing a total of 2,668 billionaires.
- Hindi Poet Prof. Ramdarash Mishra selected for Saraswati Samman 2021
- Professor Ramdarash Mishra, one of the eminent Hindi poet and litterateur professors, has been selected for the Saraswati Samman, 2021.
- He has been selected for this prestigious literary award for his Hindi poetry collection ‘Main Toh Yahan Hoon’ Salt Very Beautiful Poetry, which was published in Poetry 2015.
- The Saraswati Samman, instituted by the KK Birla Foundation in 1991, is considered a prestigious and highest literary award in India.
- The award carries a citation and a plaque along with Rs 15 lakh.
- Ministry of Sports releases USD 72,124 to UNESCO Fund for Elimination of Doping in Sport in 2022
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India has contributed a total amount of USD 72,124 to the UNESCO Fund for the Elimination of Doping in Sports in the year 2022.
- This is twice the amount of the minimum agreed value.
- In accordance with the resolution of the 7COP held in Paris between 29-31 September, 2019, the State Parties had agreed to contribute 1% of the regular budget of the respective nation to UNESCO for the Fund for the Elimination of Doping in Sport.
- In 2021, India contributed by contributing 28172 USD to the UNESCO Fund.
- The contributed funds are to be used to support the implementation of the Fund’s Operational Strategy 2020-2025.
Books & Author
- A book on making of NASSCOM ‘The Maverick Effect’ written by Harish Mehta
- A book titled “The Maverick Effect” has been released, authored by Harish S Mehta, founder member and first chairman of NASSCOM.
- The book chronicles how in the 1970s and 80s a ‘dream band’ joined hands to form NASSCOM, which paved the way for the IT revolution in India.
- HAL and Israel Aerospace joins hand to turn civil aircraft into mid-air refuellers
- Hindustan Aeronautics (HAL) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) to convert civilian passenger aircraft into “Multi Mission Tanker Transport” (MMTT) aircraft in India. Huh.
- This initiative is going to go a long way in helping India become self-reliant in refueling air in jets.
- Currently, jets of the Indian Air Force and Navy rely on and based on the Russian-made IL-78 for mid-air refueling.
- Once upon a time, HAL converts pre-owned civilian aircraft into air refueling aircraft with cargo and transport capabilities, an aircraft that will replace the IL-78 mid-air refueler.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 7th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 1st April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 31 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 27 and 28 March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे