Daily current affairs viable of 7th April 2022. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 7th April 2022. covering the following news headlines:9th India – Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise Concludes at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh, RBI approves re-appointment of Murli Natarajan as MD-CEO of DCB Bank for two years, Nykaa Founder Falguni Nayar among top 10 in Hurun Richest Self-Made Women in the World 2022 etc…
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- Banking News
- Books & Author
- 9th India – Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise Concludes at Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh
- The 9th edition of India’s Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Exercise was held from March 25, 2022 to April 06, 2022 at Special Forces Training School, Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh.
- The joint training exercise has further strengthened the existing bond between India and Kyrgyzstan.
- Special Forces contingents from India and Kyrgyzstan have shared their expertise and best practices of strategy, techniques and procedures to counter existing and emergent threats across the entire spectrum of conflict.
- RBI approves re-appointment of Murli Natarajan as MD-CEO of DCB Bank for two years
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the extension of the tenure of Murali M Natarajan as MD and CEO of DCB Bank for a period of two years.
- His extended tenure is estimated to be in force from April 29, 2022 to April 28, 2024.
- Murali M Natarajan is holding his position since April 2009 by serving as the MD & CEO of the bank.
- RBI has limited the tenure of the bank’s CEOs to 15 years and Murali M Natarajan will complete 15 years at the helm of the bank in 2024.
- ADB Projects India’s economy to grow by 7.5% in FY23; 8% in FY24
- Manila-based multilateral funding agency, Asian Development Bank (ADB) in its flagship Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2022 has projected the GDP growth rate of the Indian economy as follows:
- 2022-23 (FY 23) – 7.5 percent
- 2023-24 (FY 24) – 8.0 percent
- Nykaa Founder Falguni Nayar among top 10 in Hurun Richest Self-Made Women in the World 2022
- Hurun Research Institute has released a list of the world’s richest self-made women ever in 2022 this year, with 8 Chinese women, while the top 10 include 1-1 women from the US, UK and India.
- A total of 124 women from 16 countries are included in the list, including three Indian women.
- Scroll.in Journalist Aarefa Johari wins Chameli Devi Jain Award 2021
- Journalist Arefa Johri, who has done her best work for ‘Scroll.in’ in Mumbai, has been honored by being named as the winner of Chameli Devi Jain Award for Outstanding Female Media Person 2021.
- Chameli Devi Jain Award for Outstanding Female Media Person is an Indian journalism award named after Indian independence activist Chameli Devi Jain who was the first Jain woman to be imprisoned during India’s freedom struggle.
- Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2022 begins in Bhopal
- The 12th edition of the prestigious Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2022 has been held on 06 April 2022 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- A total of 28 teams are going to participate in this 12-day tournament, and are vying for the top honours.
- The previous edition of the tournament was won by Hockey Punjab by defeating Uttar Pradesh Hockey.
Books & Author
- Book Titled “Decoding Indian Babudom” by Ashwini Shrivastava
- Book named “Decoding Indian Babudom” written by journalist Ashwini Srivastava and that book has been released.
- This is a first of its kind book that revolves around the bureaucracy and lists the ills of the administrative system of India from the point of view of the common man.
- 07 April: World Health Day
- World Health Day is celebrated as World Health Day on 7 April every year since 1950 to commemorate the establishment of the World Health Organization (WHO) on 7 April 1948.
- World Health Day is also celebrated as Global Health Awareness Day to attract worldwide attention to a specific topic of prime importance for global health.
- This year the theme of World Health Day in 2022 is ‘Our Planet, Our Health’.
- International Day of Reflection on the 1994 Genocide : 07 April
- The day is observed by UNESCO every year on 07 April as the International Day of Reflection on the 1994 Genocide against Tutsi in Rwanda.
- This year 2022 marks the 28th anniversary of the 1994 genocide against Tutsi in Rwanda.
- International Day of Thinking was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 2003.
- The day commemorates the beginning of the genocide carried out by the Hutu extremist-led government against members of the Tutsi minority. Within just 100 days on this day, more than 1 million Tutsi were systematically murdered. The moderate Hutu and others who opposed the massacres also lost their lives during this period.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs viable of 6th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 5th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 4th April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 3rd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 2nd April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 1st April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 31 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 March 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 March 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 27 and 28 March 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे