Daily current affairs are viable of 25 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 25 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: PM inaugurates community radio station (CRS) ‘Dudh Vani’ dedicated to animal husbandry during his Gujarat tour; set up by Banaskantha District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union (Banas Dairy), etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- PM inaugurates community radio station (CRS) ‘Dudh Vani’ dedicated to animal husbandry during his Gujarat tour; set up by Banaskantha District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union (Banas Dairy)
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, on this day dedicated to the nation a new Dairy Complex and Potato Processing Plant at Deodar in Banaskantha district, which has been built at a cost of over Rs.600 crores.
- This new dairy complex is said to be a greenfield project. It will be capable of processing about 30 lakh liters of milk per day, about 80 tonnes of butter, one lakh liters of ice cream, 20 tonnes of condensed milk (Khoya), and 6 tonnes of chocolate and we will get it.
- The potato processing plant will produce a variety of processed potato products such as potato fries, potato chips, aloo tikkis, patties, etc., many of which will be exported to other countries.
- These plants will empower the local farmers and boost the rural economy in the region.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi also dedicated the Banas Community Radio Station to the nation. This community radio station has been established to provide key scientific information related to agriculture and animal husbandry to the farmers and to make them aware of the information.
- Jharkhand: Jamtara becomes the country’s first district with a library in every village
- Recently, “Jamtara”, a city in Jharkhand has become the first district in India to have a library in each of its villages.
- Let us tell you that in this campaign, which started one and a half years ago, hundreds of students and youth are joining the caravan from village to village. As a result of this, it has come to the fore that Jamtara is probably the only district in the country where all the gram panchayats have community libraries.
- Jamtara with a population of 8 lakhs now has a well-equipped library in each panchayat with a total of 118 gram- panchayats under six blocks. And every library in Jamtara is open daily from 9 am to 5 pm and a large number of students and youth gather here to study.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- India’s crude oil import bill rises from USD 62.2 billion in 2020-21 to USD 119 billion in 2021-22
- In the fiscal year 2021-22 which ended in March, India’s expenditure on crude oil imports has almost doubled to about $ 119 billion. The reason for this is, sir, and only because of the increase in demand and the increase in energy prices globally due to the war in Ukraine. India is the third-largest country in the world in terms of oil consumption and imports.
- According to data from the Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC) of the Ministry of Oil, it has been estimated that between April 2021 and March 2022, India spent about $ 119.2 billion on oil imports. Its oil import bill was only $ 62.2 billion in the same period last year.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman meets World Bank President David Malpass in Washington
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said in a meeting with World Bank Group President David Malpass on Friday that India is deeply concerned about the risks and threats to the recovery of the global economy due to rising uncertainty amid geopolitical tensions. In a statement, the Finance Ministry has given information about all the points raised during this meeting.
- Sitharaman, who is on a visit to the US to attend the ‘International Monetary Fund (IMF)-World Bank Meeting 2022’, told the World Bank chief that multilateralism has become more important and most urgent now as the world is facing extraordinary uncertainty. is going through a critical phase.
- 10-day Khelo India University Games open in Bengaluru
- Under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship program Khelo India, designed to promote and promote sports in the country, the Khelo India University Games will be inaugurated in Bengaluru on Sunday.
- Vice President of India Venkaiah Naidu is going to inaugurate these games at Kanteerava Stadium in Bengaluru.
- Sports Minister Anurag Thakur made a statement on Saturday that in these sports, about 39 hundred male and female players from 189 universities across the country are going to spread and spread the shine of their talent.
- In these games, big players who have participated in the Olympics for the country are also participating, which will be seen as inspiring the young and emerging players.
- Indian GM D. Gukesh wins Menorca Open chess tournament in Menorca, Spain
- In an indomitable form, 15-year-old D. Gukesh spread his name around the world to win his second title in eight days by beating a strong field in Group A of the Menorca Open chess tournament in Menorca, Spain on Sunday.
- Last Sunday, the country’s youngest grandmaster, winner of the La Roda Open, beat his senior compatriot B. Made a name for himself by securing the title win in 53 moves over Adhiban and amassing six points in seven rounds.
- Gukesh’s stellar and commendable performance earned him 13 rating points, raising his live ratings to nearly 2660 and further cementing his newly earned spot in the world’s top-100.
- World Malaria Day
- World Malaria Day first started as Africa Malaria Day, which was first celebrated in Africa in 2008.
- Basically, it can be said that it is an occasion to create awareness about malaria which was being celebrated by African governments since 2001. He carried on his work keeping in mind the goal of progress, the main objective of which was to control malaria and reduce its mortality in African countries.
- The 60th session of the World Health Assembly, a meeting sponsored by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2007 proposed World Malaria Day as a way for countries around the world to be aware of the existence of malaria and to create and spread awareness among people. Africa Malaria Day should be changed to World Malaria Day so that efforts can be made to fight diseases like malaria globally.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 24 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 22 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 21 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे