Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 23 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: PM Modi, UK’s PM Boris Johnson hold talks in New Delhi, RBI directs UCBs (Urban Cooperative Banks) to eliminate honorary positions within one year, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- PM Modi, UK’s PM Boris Johnson hold talks in New Delhi
- British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who is visiting India, met PM Modi at Hyderabad House on 22 April 2022, after which a bilateral meeting took place between the two leaders.
- According to the news, it is being told that many important issues were discussed in this meeting, in which Russia and Ukraine crises were also discussed and discussed.
- The two leaders discussed the UK and India’s strategic defense, diplomatic and economic partnership. Earlier, British PM Boris Johnson was given a grand welcome at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Thereafter he was given a guard of honor. At the same time, Boris Johnson paid tribute to Mahatma Gandhi at Rajghat, the place of his death. During this, Boris thanked me for the warm welcome.
- Court has the power to review govt’s decision on remission: SC
- The Supreme Court on Friday said that it has the power to review the decision of the government on the acceptance or rejection of exemptions and also to direct it to reconsider its decision.
- A bench of Justices DY Chandrachud and Aniruddha Bose observed that while the discretion of the government to suspend or remit the sentence is vested, the executive power cannot be exercised arbitrarily.
- It said that the prerogative of the executive is subject to the rule of law and impartiality in state action enshrined in Article 14 of the Constitution.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh launches Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDEX) Prime and the sixth Defence India Start-up Challenge (DISC 6) during DefConnect 2.0 in New Delhi
- Defense Minister Rajnath Singh launched the Innovation for Defense Excellence (iDEX) Prime and the 6th Defense India Start-up Challenge (DISC 6) during DefConnect 2.0 in New Delhi this Friday to support ever-growing start-ups in the defense sector. Can go
- The main goal of iDEX-Prime is to support projects that are in special need of support ranging from Rs 1.5 crores to Rs 10 crores to help the ever-growing start-ups in the defense sector.
- DISC 6 was also launched by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh with 38 problem statements. Apart from the three services and a few Defense Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs) that have participated in the earlier editions, DISC 6 has seen for the first time the participation and partnership of seven newly formed defense companies, the Indian Coast Guard, and organizations under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- RBI directs UCBs (Urban Cooperative Banks) to eliminate honorary positions within one year
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Thursday asked urban co-operative banks (UCBs) not to create any honorary posts or posts at the board level, as doing so creates a shadow authority.
- RBI has issued orders and instructions to the urban cooperative banks to eliminate such posts within a year. RBI said in a notification, “While such designation or designation may indicate or direct certain privileges or rights to access all board materials and to attend meetings of the board or committee, the obligations or obligations on such person It can be very difficult to implement.
- “Such positions may be viewed as a conflict of interest as well as the creation of a parallel or shadow authority which is in the best and foremost interest of all its stakeholders in the effective and independent functioning of a legally constituted Board.” hinders.”
- Govt seeks to grow tax base, makes filing must for TDS/TCS above Rs 25,000
- Making a serious demand to expand the taxpayer base, the government has increased the scope of filing returns, even if the income of an individual is below the taxable limit.
- These new rules cover those whose tax deducted at source (TDS) or tax collected at source (TCS) is Rs 25,000 or more during a financial year. A total of Rs 50,000 is going to be applicable in the case of senior citizens.
- According to government sources, it is learned that the new amendment, which came into force on April 21, has been introduced to find out the discrepancies between expenditure and income of those who do not have to file tax returns.
- Asian Wrestling Championships at Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia: Indian women wrestlers Anshu Malik (57 kg) and Radhika (65 kg) win silver, Manisha (62 kg) wins bronze
- After winning the earlier three bouts to clinch a silver medal in the 57kg category at the Asian Wrestling Championships on Friday, April 22, Anshu Malik finally suffered a loss in the title bout, losing in the last bout.
- Radhika registered her name by winning a silver medal in the 65kg category while Manisha won the bronze medal in the 62kg category. Anshu lost to Japan’s Sugumi Sakurai in the gold medal match.
- The Indian dominated after Anshu won all three of his bouts on the basis of technical superiority before losing to Sakurai in the 57kg final.
- The 20-year-old defending champion from Haryana’s Nidani village put up a strong performance and assured herself of a third Asian Championship medal while playing with her opponents.
- Earth Day is celebrated on April 22; the theme: is ‘Invest in our planet’
- Earth Day is celebrated every year on 22 April. More than 195 countries including India celebrate this day.
- Earth Day was first celebrated in 1970. First of all, US Senator Gaylord Nelson started celebrating this day as Earth Day as environmental education. A year earlier, in 1969, an oil spill in Santa Barbara, California, caused a serious tragedy. Many people got hurt in this accident and decided to work towards environmental protection.
- After this, on April 22, on Nelson’s call, about 20 million Americans were supported by participating in the first event of Earth Day.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 22 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 21 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 19 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 18 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 16 April 2022.
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे