Daily current affairs are viable of 24 April 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 24 April 2022. covering the following news headlines: Centre issues advisory against broadcasting offensive, misleading content, UGC, AICTE advise students not to travel to Pakistan for pursuing higher education , etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Centre issues advisory against broadcasting offensive, misleading content
- Keeping in view of the coverage of the Jahangirpuri violence in Delhi’s Jahangirpuri and the Ukraine War, the Center has aired objectionable, misleading content this Saturday. Strong Advisory (Issues) has been issued against all the channels to (Broadcasting).
- The Center, in a detailed advisory issued this Saturday, has called for strict compliance with the provisions of Section 20 of the Cable Television Networks (Regulation) Act, 1995, including the Program Code prescribed under this section.
- UGC, AICTE advise students not to travel to Pakistan for pursuing higher education
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) have appealed to all the students of India who go to Pakistan to pursue higher education and advised them not to travel to Pakistan.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education have said that such a degree will not be recognized in any way in India.
- UGC Secretary and Member Secretary, AICTE in a joint advisory said that any Indian citizen or foreign national who wants to take admitted to any degree college or educational institution in Pakistan is not eligible for employment or higher studies in India. will be considered.
- The UGC and AICTE further informed the students, “By the way, migrants and their children who have obtained higher education degree in Pakistan and have been granted citizenship by India will be eligible for employment in India only if He will get the security clearance from the Home Ministry.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Oil production in India declined 2.7% in 2021-22 to 29.69 million tonnes
- According to an official data released by the Ministry of Petroleum, it has been told that in the financial year 2021-22, crude oil production stood at 296.9 million tonnes, which was 305 lakh tonnes in the previous financial year. 2.63 percent less than the previous year.
- The ministry had set a target of producing 336.1 lakh tonnes during the last financial year, while the actual production was 11.67 per cent lower.
- The production of crude oil in India has declined steadily during the last few years. This figure has come down drastically to 357 lakh tonnes in 2017-18, 342 lakh tonnes in 2018-19, and 322 lakh tonnes in 2019-20 and 305 lakh tonnes in 2020-21.
- Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) calls off deal to buy Future Retail after secured creditors reject it
- The Rs 24,713 crore deal between Reliance Industries Limited and Future Group, which was earlier finalized, has now been cancelled. On this Saturday, Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) announced the cancellation of this deal with Future Group in a notice sent to the stock exchanges.
- In the midst of this litigation, Reliance Retail has taken over the control of around 1000 stores of Future Retail. Future Group’s retail stores include Big Bazaar, FBB, Hypermarket and some other smaller format outlets.
- Reliance started closing hundreds of Future Group stores from the last week of February 2022 due to non-payment of rent by Future.
- These stores were built on properties that Reliance had previously subleased to Future Group.
- The company withdrew these stores from Future Group on the grounds that no rent has been paid by them, due to which or due to which the sub-lease has been terminated.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves down 311millionto603.7 billion
- The country ‘s foreign exchange reserves fell by $ 311 million to $ 603.694 billion in the week ended April 15 . The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has clarified this information on Friday.
- Earlier, forex reserves declined to $604.004 billion from $2.471 billion in the week ended April 8.
- According to RBI’s weekly data, it has been told that the decline in foreign exchange reserves is due to the decrease in foreign currency assets (FCAs), which constitute a significant part of the total reserves. FCA declined by $877 million to $536.768 billion.
- Asian Wrestling Championships at Ulaanbaatar in Mongolia: Ravi Dahiya wins gold in men’s 57 kg
- In the Asian Wrestling Championship, wrestler Ravi Dahiya of village Nahari once showed his talent and won the gold medal in the wrestling championship.
- Olympic silver medalist Ravi Dahiya won the men’s 57kg freestyle title at the championships held in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, defeating Rakhat Kaljan of Kazakhstan 12-2 to win the title.
- The celebration started in the village Nahari as soon as the village ladle got the information about winning the gold medal. The villagers not only distributed sweets in the village but also fed sweets to the little wrestlers after reaching Guru Hansraj’s arena and celebrated. His parents and other family members expressed happiness over the victory of wrestler Ravi Dahiya. Ravi’s father said that the son has done wonders.
- English Language Day, Spanish Language Day celebrated by UN on April 23
- Every year English Language Day is celebrated on 23 April. April 23 was chosen as the English Language Day to commemorate both the date of birth and the date of death of William Shakespeare.
- The English Language Day was a result of a 2010 initiative by the Department of Public Information, which sought to establish a language day for each of the organization’s total 6 languages.
- The purpose of United Nations Language Days is to promote and spread multilingualism and cultural diversity, as well as the equal use of all six official languages throughout the organization.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 23 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 22 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 21 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 20 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 19 April 2022
- Daily current affairs viable of 18 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे