Daily current affairs are viable of 2 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 2 May 2022. covering the following news headlines: Nexo Maharashtra Cabinet approved the first-of-its-kind ‘Maharashtra Gene Bank Project’, Indian Army Red Shield Division signs MoU for ‘Manipur Super 50’, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Defence News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Days News
- Maharashtra Cabinet approved the first-of-its-kind ‘Maharashtra Gene Bank Project’
- The Maharashtra cabinet has given its consent i.e. approval to the first of its kind project in India ‘Maharashtra Gene Bank’. Maharashtra cabinet approved to conserve of genetic resources including marine diversity, seed and animal diversity of local crops in Maharashtra.
- An amount of up to Rs 172.39 crore will be spent on these seven focus areas in the next five years. The project will be implemented by the Maharashtra State Biodiversity Board (MSBB) and will be supervised and monitored by committees under the Chief Secretary and Principal Secretary (Forests).
- MSBB has announced coordination with institutions like the National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) Goa for the documentation and conservation and protection of rare and endangered marine species.
- Indian Army Red Shield Division signs MoU for ‘Manipur Super 50’
- The Red Shield Division of the Indian Army has collaborated with the State Bank of India Foundation (SBIF) and the National Integrity and Educational Development Organization (NIEDO) to set up the ‘Red Shield Center for Excellence and Wellness’ under the aegis of Spear Corps in Bishnupur district of Manipur. A tripartite agreement was reached through understanding and partnership.
- The project ‘Manipur Super 50’ is expected to be fully functional by the first week of July 2022 for the first batch of 50 students.
- This initiative will take an enabling and successful role in inculcating a sense of mental and social well-being amongst the parents and their children by providing quality education and thus developing a better life and responsible citizens for our country in our country.
- The center which is going to be opened in Bishnupur Battalion will prove to be helpful in bringing about a progressive and inclusive society.
- The signing ceremony of this MoU was also attended by the GOC Red Shield Division, the DGP of the state, and several senior veterans and military and civil dignitaries. More than 100 students from different schools signed this MoU.
- ICICI Bank launched India’s ‘open-for-all’ digital ecosystem for MSMEs
- ICICI Bank has launched India’s first ‘open to all’ comprehensive digital ecosystem for all small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in the country, which can be benefited by customers of other banks as well.
- One can access the benefits of digital solutions on the app named InstaBIZ. MSME customers of other banks can avail of a range of services by logging into the app as ‘Atithi’ i.e. guest. This app allows instant and paperless overdraft facility up to Rs 25 lakh through ‘Instaod Plus’.
- A super app for businesses i.e. Vaparo can be availed by the new digital ecosystem by downloading the latest version of the Instabiz app. The app is available on Google Play, Apple App Store, and the Bank’s Corporate Internet Banking (CIB) platform. The ecosystem provides digital and instant ie instant current account opening facility through video KYC.
- Union Bank becomes the first public sector bank to go live on the Account Aggregator framework
- Union Bank of India account aggregator called AA has become the first public sector bank to go live on the ecosystem. The framework facilitates sharing of financial information between regulated entities on a real-time basis.
- The Reserve Bank of India grants licenses to AAs to enable the ongoing flow of data between Financial Information Providers (FIPs) and Financial Information Users (FIUs).
- The account aggregator ecosystem helps lenders leverage digital data obtained from customers with their consent and consent to provide them with a smooth and accessible journey, eliminating the need and requirement of physical documentation. A Financial Information User (FIU) may request or request data from a Financial Information User (FIP) based on a simple consent given by the Customer on their account aggregator handle.
- Under Airtel Startup Accelerator Program, Bharti Airtel purchase 7% equity in Cnergee Technologies
- India’s second-largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel announced that the Airtel Startup Accelerator Program has secured a 7% investment in cloud-based networking solutions firm Conergy Technologies. Cnergee, based in Navi Mumbai, is proficient and specializes in cloud-based comprehensive networking solutions for all types of enterprises.
- The telco purchased interest at a pre-money enterprise valuation that was mutually agreed upon and agreed upon, but this figure was not publicly disclosed due to privacy concerns.
- Airtel said in a statement that the stake purchase will allow it to strengthen its NAS offering for small and medium businesses (SMBs), primarily aimed at accelerating their transition to cloud-based applications.
- PV Sindhu won bronze at Asian Badminton Championships
- India’s PV in Asia Badminton Championships Sindhu prided herself on winning her second Asian bronze medal after a three-game loss to top seed and defending champion Akane Yamaguchi of Japan in the semi-finals in Manila.
- Sindhu won her maiden bronze medal in the 2014 Gimcheon edition of the Asia Badminton Championships
- Later, Sindhu defeated Big Xiao of China 21-9, 13-21, and 21-19 in the quarterfinals to ensure and secure a medal in the championship. Sindhu has won a silver medal in 2016 Rio de Janeiro and a bronze in 2020 Tokyo.
- World Tuna Day observed 2022 On 2nd May
- World Tuna Day is celebrated every year on 2 May all over the world. This World Tuna Day is established by the United Nations (UN) to raise and spread awareness about the importance of tuna fish.
- Tuna is one of the most important sources of food for humans as fish has many rich properties like omega 3, vitamin B12, protein, and other minerals.
- In 2016, the United Nations General Assembly declared May 2 as World Tuna Day to spread awareness among people about the importance of conserving tuna fish. In the past few years, it has been observed that the tuna fish population has declined by more than 97 percent due to overfishing and illegal fishing.
- Therefore, to save and protect tuna from extinction, the United Nations declared a special day and appealed to the people to conserve tuna.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 1st May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 30 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 27 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 26 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 25 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे