Daily current affairs are viable of 6th May 2022 – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 6th May 2022. covering the following news headlines: India to be ‘Country of Honour’ at Cannes Marche’ Du Film in France, IBM Chairman Arvind Krishna was elected to the Board of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Appointments News
- Banking News
- Science and Technology News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Days News
- India to be ‘Country of Honour’ at Cannes Marche’ Du Film in France
- The Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Anurag Thakur has announced that India will be an official country in the upcoming Marche du Film, held in conjunction with the 75th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in France.
- The Country of Honor status ensured India’s presence with a spotlight on India, its cinema, its culture, and heritage as the focus country at the Marche du Films opening night being held at Majestic Beach.
- India also deserves to be honored at “Cannes Next”, giving 5 new start-ups a great opportunity to pitch to the audio-visual industry. Around ten professionals will participate in the Animation Day networking.
- Another highlight of India’s participation in this edition of the Cannes Film Festival is the world premiere of the film “Rocketry” produced by Sh. R Madhavan. The film will be screened at the Palais des Festivals of Market Screenings on 19 May 2022. It is the Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting, Anurag Thakur who has announced that India will be the official country in the upcoming Marche Du film. It is expected to coincide with the 75th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in France.
- The Country of Honor status ensured India’s presence as the focus country at the Marche du Films opening night being held at Majestic Beach, with a spotlight on India, its cinema, its culture, and heritage.
- India is also the country of honor at “Cannes Next, under which 5 new start-ups will be given an opportunity to pitch to the audio-visual industry. Ten professionals will participate in the Animation Day networking.
- IBM Chairman Arvind Krishna was elected to the Board of Federal Reserve Bank of New York
IBM’s chairman and chief executive officer is Arvind Krishna, who has been elected to the board of directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He will serve to fill the vacancy in the office for the remaining part of his three-year term expiring on December 31, 2023.
Arvind Krishna, who has a bachelor’s degree from IIT-Kanpur and a Ph.D. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, has been selected as the Class B director who “reasonably represents the public, but agriculture, do not pay special attention to the interests of commerce and their well-being.
Prior to his tenure as IBM’s CEO, Arvind Krishna, 60, was a senior vice president of Cloud and Cognitive Software. Arvind Krishna also headed IBM Research. He was general manager of the development and manufacturing organization for IBM Systems and Technology Group.
- Canara Bank tied up with ASAP to launch skill loans
- Canara Bank has launched ‘Skill Loans’ with the support and well-received support of the Additional Skill Acquisition Program (ASAP), Kerala, a government company under the Department of Higher Education.
- This is a facility under which loans ranging from Rs 5,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh are given. This facility can be availed by the students who are pursuing skill training programs that are offered ASAP by Kerala or any other Central or State Government recognized agencies.
- Collateral free loan will be provided to the students under this facility and its repayment period will be three to seven years. Students can also avail moratorium on repayment for a longer duration of the course and for an additional 6 months.
Science and Technology
- ISRO plans mission to Venus by Dec 2024
- Space body Chairman S Somanath has announced that the Indian Space Research Organization is preparing to send a spacecraft into the orbit of Venus to study what lies beneath its surface.
- ISRO is expected to launch the mission by December 2024, followed by an orbital maneuver for a year using the propulsion system to change the orbit of a spacecraft. It enables and operates a spacecraft to enter the orbit of a planet.
- The main objective of this mission is to study the atmosphere of Venus, which is toxic and corrosive in nature as clouds of sulfuric acid cover the planet completely. Several countries, including the United States, are also preparing to send missions to Venus to try to understand how and how it became hell. Experts believe that Venus was once similar to Earth.
- World Food Prize 2022 received by NASA’s Cynthia Rosenzweig
- Cynthia Rosenzweig, a senior research scientist and head of the Climate Effects group at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) in New York City, has been awarded the 2022 World Food Prize from the World Food Prize Foundation.
- Rosenzweig was selected for this special award for his research into better understanding the relationship between climate and food systems and predicting how both will change in the future.
- Their modeling work has provided a foundation for decision-makers around the world to develop strategies and a roadmap for mitigating climate change and adapting our food systems to a changing planet, which has helped communities around the world. It has helped to a great extent in addressing the consequences of Earth’s changing climate.
- According to the World Food Prize Foundation, the World Food Prize is a prestigious international award regarded as the “Nobel Prize for Food and Agriculture”, aimed only at promoting innovation and improving the quality, quantity, and availability of food for all. To motivate action to increase continuously.
- BCCI bans journalist Boria Majumdar for 2 years in Wriddhiman Saha case
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has banned journalist Boria Majumdar for two years after an internal investigation found him guilty of “threatening and attempting to intimidate” wicketkeeper Wriddhiman Saha.
- The BCCI’s Apex Council during its meeting last week considered the report of the three-member committee and decided to ban Majumdar from engaging in any cricket or interviewing cricketers for two years.
- The BCCI Committee, after deliberating on the submissions of both Mr. Saha and Mr. Majumdar, concluded that the action taken by Mr. Majumdar was indeed in the nature of intimidation and intimidation.
- 24th Deaflympics: Dhanush Srikanth won gold in men’s 10m air rifle
- Shooter Dhanushdhari Srikkanth won gold and Shaurya Saini won bronze medals in the men’s 10m air rifle event at the 24th Deaflympics in Caxias do Sul, Brazil.
- Later, the Indian badminton team also won the gold medal by defeating Japan 3-1 in the final, giving the country a double celebration.
- Ukraine is at the top with 19 gold, six silver, and 13 bronze medals. With two gold and one bronze medal, India is at the eighth position in the medal tally.
- International No Diet Day 2022 observed on 6th May
- May 6 is celebrated all over the world as ‘International No Diet Day. On this day people are made aware of body acceptance by shunning the behavior like body shaming, in which people of all types of sizes are involved.
- Forgetting problems like obesity, increasing weight, weakness, and belly fat, people love themselves and express love towards themselves on this day. In the year 1992, British lady Mary Evans celebrated the International Day of No Diet in Britain for the first time.
- Mary Evans’ purpose was to make people believe that they should accept themselves as they looked. Mary Evans wanted people to become aware of the disadvantages of dieting and accept themselves as they are.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 5th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 4th May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 3rd May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 2 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 1st May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 30 April 2022
gk current affairs, gktoday, gk today, current affairs in hindi, gk today current affairs, today current affairs in hindi, current affairs quiz, current gk, current affairs 2020 in hindi, daily current affairs in hindi, gk current affairs 2021, current affairs questions, latest current affairs, gktoday in hindi, gk today current affairs in hindi, gk today quiz, daily current affairs quiz, gk today kannada, gk today in kannada, gktoday kannada, gktoday hindi, current gk in hindi, current gk questions, latest gk questions, current affairs quiz in hindi, gk today in hindi, current affairs for rrb ntpc, ssc mts exam general awareness current events, gktoday quiz,
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे