Daily current affairs are viable of 4th May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4th May 2022. covering the following news headlines: Cochin Shipyard to build India’s first homemade Hydrogen-fuelled electric vessel, INS Vikrant, India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, will be handed over to the Indian navy, etc…
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Defence News
- Banking News
- Economy News
- Books and Authors News
- Appointments News
- Sports News
- Cochin Shipyard to build India’s first home made Hydrogen-fuelled electric vessel
- The Union Minister for Ports, Shipping, and Waterways is Sarbananda Sonowal who announced that the Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways will develop and build India’s first indigenous hydrogen-fueled electric ships at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), leading the country towards green shipping. Efforts and efforts will gain momentum.
- In a session titled Green Shipping in India – 2022, organized by the Ministry in collaboration and assistance with the Shipyard and The Energy and Resources Institute, he expressed the intention and spirit of the Government to develop such vessels to keep up with the Global Maritime Green Transition. also disclosed.
- Sonowal said the project will be executed by Cochin Shipyard in agreement and partnership with Indian partners.
- INS Vikrant, India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier, will be handed over to the Indian navy
- The second sea trials of India’s first indigenous aircraft carrier IAC (Indigenous Aircraft Carrier) Vikrant began ahead of her anticipated induction into the Indian Navy in August next year. In August, India’s largest and most sophisticated warship, the 40,000 tonne aircraft carrier successfully conducted a five-day maiden cruise with a successful attempt.
- The Navy stated that the performance of the major systems of the warship was found satisfactory after the first sea trials.
- The warship was built at an estimated cost of Rs 23,000 crore, which pushed India into a swarm of countries with the capability to develop state-of-the–art aircraft carriers.
- MiG-29K fighter jets, Kamov-31 helicopters and MH-60R multi-role helicopters have been reported to be used in the warship.
- HDFC Life joined the United Nations as a signatory
- HDFC Life is aligned with the principles and principles of the United Nations-backed Responsible Investment (PRI), which continues to demonstrate its commitment to sustainable value creation and sustainable growth. HDFC Life is fully committed to Responsible Investment Principles (RI).
- The entire group believes that it becomes its ethical duty as an active asset manager to the policyholders who have entrusted their funds to HDFC Life to deliver maximum risk adjusted returns i.e. returns in the long run.
- This goal can be achieved by using an RI approach to investment decisions, which includes consideration of key management principles and environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations, in addition to financial parameters and prospects. This approach is in line with HDFC Life’s long-term growth outlook. The company currently has about Rs. 2 lakh crore in assets under management.
- GST revenue of April 2022: All-time high Rs 1.68 lakh crores
- Goods and services tax collections, known as GST, hit an all-time high of Rs 1.68 lakh crore in April, indicating strong economic activity despite several hurdles and difficulties and better tax compliance.
- The April numbers have increased by 20% over a year ago and have crossed Rs 25,000 crore from the previous high of Rs 1.42 lakh crore in March this year. In April 2022, 10.6 million GST returns were filed, up from 9.2 million a year earlier.
- Overall, Central GST Rs 33,159 crore, State GST Rs 41,793 crore, Integrated GST Rs 81,939 crore while Rs 36,705 crore was collected on import of goods. The total cess collection was Rs 10,649 crore, which included Rs 857 crore on import of goods. The government has fixed Rs 33,423 crore for Central GST and Rs 26,962 crore for State GST from Integrated GST.
Books and Authors
- Rasheed Kidwai authored a book titled “Leaders, Politicians, Citizens”
- Rasheed Kidwai is both a writer and a journalist. Written by him “Leaders, Politicians, Citizens” Fifty Persons Influencing India’s Politics” Compilation of the stories of 50 personalities who influenced India’s political landscape and shed light on their political landscape. Huh.
- The book “Leaders, Politicians, Citizens” is published by Hachette India. The foreword of the book has been written by Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) Shashi Tharoor. Teji Bachchan, Phoolan Devi, Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Jayalalithaa, APJ Abdul Kalam and Karunanidhi are among the 50 personalities included in the book “Leaders, Politicians, Citizens”.
- Ex- petroleum secretary Tarun Kapoor appointed as advisor to PM Modi
- The former petroleum secretary was Tarun Kapoor, who has been appointed as an advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, according to a government order issued. Tarun Kapoor, a 1987 batch IAS officer of Himachal Pradesh cadre, retired as Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas on November 30, 2021.
- Senior bureaucrats Hari Ranjan Rao and Atish Chandra have been selected and appointed as additional secretaries in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
- Real Madrid clinch 35th Spanish League title
- Real Madrid clinched a record 35th Spanish league title as their reserve squad comfortably beat Espanyol 4-0. Rodrigo scored twice and Marco Asensio and substitute Karim Benzema scored a goal each to give Madrid their second league title in three seasons and their third in six years.
- With the title, Carlo Ancelotti became the first coach to lift trophies in the top five European leagues. The Italian manager won with AC Milan in Serie A, Chelsea in the English Premier League, Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 and Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
- Daily current affairs are viable of 3rd May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 2 May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 1st May 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 30 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 27 April 2022
- Daily current affairs are viable of 26 April 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे