Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 27 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 27 May 2022 covering the following news headlines: Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022, 40th PRAGATI Interaction, WTO committee, Bharat Bill Payment units, India Post payments Bank, Moody.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 27 May 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- UNICEF-WHO release the first Global Report on Assistive Technology
- The World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) have released the first global report on Assistive Technology (GReAT).
- The paper, which was created in conjunction with UNICEF’s Office of Research – Innocenti, includes 10 key actionable suggestions to increase access to assistive technology for all children and evidence-based best practice examples.
- With the help of UNICEF’s Research Office – Innocenty, UNICEF and WHO co-created a series of 11 free-access background papers to accompany the report.
- Worldwide, 2.5 billion people need assistive technology. It is estimated that by 2050 the population will reach 3.5 billion people.
- The gap between low- and middle-income countries and high-income countries regarding access to assistive technology is troubling.
- Access to assistive technology for those who need it is as low as 3% in some low- and middle-income countries, while it is much higher in high-income countries, with up to 90% of people receiving assistive devices and services. Huh. require.
- In this scenario, the worldwide impact of the WHO-UNICEF Global Report on Assistive Technology would be unprecedented. Enabling settings and assistive technology have been recognized in the Global Report as prerequisites for people to understand their human rights.
- Bharat Drone Mahotsav 2022: PM Modi inaugurated India’s biggest drone festival
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s biggest drone festival here and interacted with farmer drone pilots as well as witnessed an open-air drone demonstration. The ‘India Drone Festival 2022’ is a two-day event to be held on May 27 and 28.
- PM interacts with farmer drone pilots, holds drone demonstrations in the open, and interacts with startups at the Drone Exhibition Centre.
- According to the Prime Minister’s Office, more than 1600 delegates including government officials, armed forces, central armed police forces, public sector units (PSUs), foreign diplomats, private companies as well as drone startups, etc. will participate. India Drone Festival 2022.
- The PMO mentioned that more than 70 exhibitors will be showcasing various use cases of drones at the Drone Festival.
- The Prime Minister’s Office further said that the India Drone Festival 2022 will also see a virtual award of drone pilot certificates, panel discussions, product launches, demonstration of ‘Made in India’ drone taxi prototypes, and flight demonstrations.
- Prime Minister Modi chaired the 40th PRAGATI Interaction
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has urged infrastructure agencies to map their projects with the water bodies being constructed under the Amrit Sarovar. Mr. Modi stated that this would be a win-win situation because the material needed for the Amrit Sarovar could be used by the agencies for public works.
- The Prime Minister presided over the 40th edition of PRAGATI, an ICT-based multi-modal platform for Pro-Active Governance and Timely Implementation that brings together the Centre and State governments.
- Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Odisha, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Sikkim are among the states involved.
- Prime Minister Modi also discussed the ‘National Broadband Mission’ program at the meeting. States and agencies were asked to use the centralized Gati Shakti Sanchar Portal to ensure that Right of Way (RoW) applications were processed quickly.
- States may also construct state-level GatiShakti Master Plans based on the PM GatiShakti National Master Plan and establish state-level entities for this purpose, according to the Prime Minister.
- Fintech startup Mahagram partners with IndusInd Bank to nurture digital payments
- Gramin NEO Bank Mahagram has tied up with IndusInd Bank to digitize the country’s payments ecosystem and provide wider transaction scope for its customers in rural India. Maharam was launched with a vision to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
- The partnership between the two aims to promote financial inclusion, encourage socio-economic development, reduce the risk of a shadow economy and accelerate the development of a cashless society.
- The association will also ensure the creation of an efficient, reliable, and secure payment ecosystem, which will not only promote and encourage the use of e-payment methods but also help merchants across the country to accept digital payments with ease, That would make it more accessible for all.
- RBI reduces the net-worth requirement for non-bank Bharat Bill Payment units
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has eased norms for non-bank entities to set up Bharat Bill Payment operating units by reducing the net-worth requirement to Rs 25 crore, with a view to encouraging more players in the segment.
- At present, a net worth of Rs 100 crore is required to obtain authorization for a non-bank BBPOU (Bharat Bill Payment Operating Units). The reduction in net-worth requirements follows an announcement regarding the same by the central bank in April.
- To increase participation, the RBI had decided to align the net worth requirement of non-bank BBPOUs with that of other nonbank participants who handle customer funds (like payment aggregators) and have a similar risk profile.
- Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) is an interoperable platform for bill payments and the scope and coverage of BBPS extend to all categories of billers who raise recurring bills. Users of BBPS enjoy benefits like a standardized bill payment experience, a centralized customer grievance redressal mechanism, and a prescribed customer convenience fee.
- French Riviera Film Festival: Nawazuddin Siddiqui honored with Excellence in Cinema award
- Bollywood actor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has been honored with an international award for his contribution to cinema. At the prestigious French Riviera Film Festival, Emmy Award–winning American actor Vincent de Paul presented Siddiqui with the honor.
- This is not the first time that Nawazuddin has been brought back home. Earlier, the actor was chosen as one of the delegates to receive the award on behalf of the nation at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Siddiqui has had some illustrious films in his illustrious career, including Gangs of Wasseypur, Raman Raghav 2.0, The Lunchbox, and Munto. He is the only actor in the world to have officially selected and screened eight films at the Cannes Film Festival. Along with films, he also appeared in web series like Sacred Games and Mac Mafia.
- India beats Indonesia 16-0 in Asia Cup 2022 hockey tournament
- Indian men’s team slammed six goals in the final quarter to record a 16-0 win over Indonesia in a thrilling Pool A game of the Asia Cup 2022 to qualify for the Super 4 stage of the Asia Cup.
- India joined Japan, Malaysia, and South Korea in the Super 4 round of the Asia Cup. India needed to win the contest by at least a 15-0 margin to qualify and the young side thrived under pressure.
- Both India and Pakistan finished on four points each in Pool A behind Japan but the holders qualified for the Super 4s on the basis of a better goal difference (1). Pakistan had lost 2-3 to Japan earlier in the day.
- This was India’s first win in the ongoing edition of the Asia Cup as they were held to a 1-1 draw by Pakistan before suffering a 2-5 defeat at the hands of Japan, who finished first in Pool A. Japan won all of their three matches in the pool.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 27 May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 May 2022
Best Packers and Movers in Vadodara
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे