Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 26 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 26 May 2022 covering the following news headlines: Swachh Survekshan, Olympic Values Education, World Health Organization, EX Bongosagar, National Achievement Survey Report, Param Porul supercomputer.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 26 May 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Centre launches Swachh Survekshan 2023
- The Government of India has launched the 8th edition of Swachh Survekshan – SS-2023 under the Swachh Bharat Mission Urban 2.0. It was launched by Manoj Joshi, Secretary, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, at a virtual event in New Delhi.
- Designed with the theme of ‘Waste to Wealth’ as its driving philosophy, Swachh Survekshan – 2023 is set to achieve the circular in Waste Management.
- The survey will give priority to the principle of Rs 3– Reduce, Recycle and Reuse. Swachh Survekshan has evolved into a motivation tool rather than just being an assessment tool.
- This largest survey conducted anywhere has brought significant changes at the ground level, cities have performed well and there is a sense of pride. Swachh Survekshan has emerged as the largest urban sanitation survey in the world.
- It is observed that whenever the Swachh Survekshan starts, there is an increased level of activities carried out by the cities and the cities appear clean during the months to be surveyed. Therefore, in SS-2023, the evaluation will be conducted in four phases instead of three phases in earlier versions.
- India’s First Olympic Values Education launched in Odisha
- In Odisha, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched the International Olympic Committee (IOC)’s Olympic Value Education Program (OVEP) in collaboration with Abhinav Bindra Foundation Trust (ABFT).
- OVEP is a practical set of resources aimed at acquainting the youth with the Olympic values of excellence, respect, and friendship. It will be a value-based curriculum, which will be initially implemented in 90 schools in Rourkela and Bhubaneswar, covering around 32,000 children.
- The state of Odisha intends to take OVEP to all its schools and higher education institutions in a phased manner so that its young population can truly ride on Olympic values.
- It is a series of free and accessible learning resources created by the IOC to complement the academic curriculum, using the context of the Olympic Games and the fundamentals of Olympism.
- The objective of the program is to disseminate this value-based curriculum to help children become active, healthy, and responsible citizens.
- The launch of OVEP, a landmark initiative in India’s Olympic movement, comes as a build-up to the prestigious IOC 2023 session.
- Card-Less Cash Withdrawals stage across All ATMs set by RBI
- All banks have been urged by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to offer the option of Interoperable Card-less Cash Withdrawal (ICCW) to consumers at their ATMs.
- At their ATMs, all banks, ATM networks, and WLAOs may offer the option of ICCW. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been advised to make Unified Payments Interface (UPI) integration with all banks and ATM networks as simple as possible. Customer authorization will be done using UPI, but the settlement will be done through National Financial Switch (NFS) / ATM network.
- On-Us/Off-US ICCW transactions will be conducted without incurring any costs other than those set out in the Interchange Fee and Customer Fee Circular in a notification.
- A Gopalakrishnan won VASVIK industrial research award 2020
- A Gopalakrishnan, Director of the ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute has won the VASVIK (Vividhlaxi Audyogik Samshodhan Vikas Kendra) Industrial Research Award for the year 2020 in the category of Agricultural Sciences and Technology.
- The award, which carries a cash prize of Rs 1.51 lakh and citation, is in recognition of his significant contribution to the research works related to fish genetics. The research works related to fish genetics which is relevant for conserving many commercially important and endangered species.
- The VASVIK research award is presented to scientists and researchers who have excelled in various fields including agricultural sciences. His research works include the Genetic Stock Identification (GSI), species inventory, taxonomy, breeding, and seed production of threatened and commercially important species for mariculture which has helped in improving scientific knowledge on Indian fishery and the conservative measures.
- The award committee observed that Dr. Gopalakrishnan’s genetic studies conducted and the technologies developed have served to produce molecular markers for many endangered fishes which is crucial for biodiversity conservation.
- Broodstock’s development techniques and mariculture technologies formulated and standardized by him have helped in the economic upliftment of the society by providing alternate livelihoods.
- International Missing Children’s Day 2022
- International Day of Missing Children is an awareness program that is observed every year on 25 May. The day aims to shed light on the issue of child abduction, educate parents about measures to protect their children, and to honor those who have never met and who have.
- This awareness program is run in conjunction with the Global Missing Children Network. The network, which was created in 1998, has 23 member states that all connect to share information and best practices, working towards improving the effectiveness and success rates of missing children investigations.
- Missing Children’s Day started as a celebration in the USA in 1983. The date was chosen after 6-year-old Ethan Patz went missing from New York City on May 25, 1979. International Day of Missing Children which celebrates the same date, was started many years later in 2001 and is now celebrated all over the world.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 26 May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 May 2022
Google Search Keyword:-
daily gk current affairs, gk today current affairs, daily current affairs in hindi, daily gk, daily gk update, gk today daily current affairs, gktoday daily current affairs, daily current affairs app, mathrubhumi gk and current affairs, gradeup daily gk, daily gk update gradeup, daily current affairs gk today, bankersadda daily gk,
gradeup daily gk update, bankersadda daily gk update, gk daily, daily current affairs for ssc, gk today current affairs 2021, daily gk gradeup, daily gk in hindi, current gk today, affairs cloud daily gk, current affairs by gk today, dailygk, current affairs 2021 gk today, gk today current affairs daily, gk today upsc, daily gk update in hindi, mathrubhumi gk and current affairs january 2021, daily gk study,
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे