Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 1 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 1 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Milk Day, Global Day of Parents 2022, PM CARES, National Education Ministers’ Conference, PARAM ANANTA.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 1 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- The new law introduced in Canada aims to ‘freeze’ handgun ownership
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has unveiled new legislation that would impose “some of the most stringent gun control measures” in decades, including a “freeze” on the country’s handgun buying and selling.
- Trudeau cited recent attacks in the United States, along with mass shootings in Canada over the years, as part of his government’s motivation to propose Bill C-21 during a press conference in Ottawa.
- Canada has stronger gun ownership laws than the United States, with gun control supporters campaigning for stricter rules in the wake of several mass shootings in recent years, including the 2017 attack on a Quebec mosque that killed six worshipers There was a fatal shooting in 2018 Toronto.
- The AR-15 weapon used by a shooter to kill 26 adults and children in the Sandy Hook tragedy in the United States in 2012, and the Ranger Mini-14 rifle, used by a gunman to kill 14 women. Montreal engineering schools were among those banned in 1989.
- Long-gun magazines would also be permanently replaced so that they could never store more than five rounds, and the sale and transfer of large-capacity magazines would be restricted.
- NCTE launches online portal to Simplify Process of Teacher Education Programme
- National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) has launched an online portal to simplify the process of recognition of teacher education programs in higher education institutions.
- The portal launched to streamline the process seeks to help right from the time of inviting application for courses till the stage of issue of recognition orders including the inspection of institutions. The applications for the recently launched four-year integrated teacher education programs (ITEP) applications will be processed on this portal.
- The four-year ITEP is available for all students who choose to teach as a profession after secondary, by choice. The integrated course will benefit students since they will save one year by finishing it in four years rather than the customary five years required by the present BEd plan.
- NCTE under the Ministry of Education has devised the curriculum for this course as per NEP 2020 in such a way that it enables a student-teacher to get a degree in education as well as a specialized discipline such as History, Mathematics, Science, Arts, Economics, or Commerce.
- LIC Launches Savings Life Insurance Plan Bima Ratna
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has selected Jharkhand for the World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) Award-2022 in recognition of the state’s efforts to reduce tobacco use.
- The award will be presented to the State Tobacco Control Room of the Health Department in New Delhi in honor of World No Tobacco Day. The prestigious award, which recognized the achievements of the state government in reducing tobacco use, was given by the National Tobacco Control Program in Jharkhand.
- According to the Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS)-1 report, NTCP was initiated in Jharkhand in 2012, when the tobacco prevalence rate in the state was 51.1 percent, of which 48 percent were smokers.
- According to the GATS-II study, the number of tobacco users in the state declined to 38.9%, out of which 35.4 percent use non-smoking tobacco.
- Tata Motors Inks Pact For Potential Acquisition Of Ford India’s Plant In Gujarat
- Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Limited (TPEML), a subsidiary of Tata Motors Ltd, and Ford India Private Limited (FIPL) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Government of Gujarat (GoG) for the potential acquisition of FIPL’s Sanand vehicle manufacturing facility.
- The MoU includes the potential acquisition of the facility’s land & buildings, vehicle manufacturing plant, machinery and equipment, and transfer of all eligible employees of FIPL Sanand’s vehicle manufacturing operations, subject to the signing of definitive agreements and receipt of relevant approvals.
- The Ford India vehicle manufacturing site at Sanand is a state-of-the-art site. TPEML would invest in new machinery and equipment which is necessary to commission and make the unit ready to produce its vehicles. With the proposed investments, it would establish an installed capacity of 300,000 units per annum, which would be scalable to more than 400,000 units.
- World Milk Day 2022 observed on 1st June
- The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations adopted June 1 as World Milk Day. The day is celebrated to recognize milk as global food and to celebrate the dairy industry. The purpose of this day is to provide an opportunity to draw attention to the activities related to the dairy sector. Since 2001, this day has been celebrated every year on 1st June.
- The main objective of World Milk Day is to raise public awareness about the value of milk in people’s lives. It is the first food eaten by the baby after birth and maybe the only food eaten throughout life. The idea of World Milk Day is to celebrate the contribution of the milk and dairy sector to the world.
- The theme of World Milk Day 2022 is to draw attention to the climate change crisis and how the dairy sector can reduce its impact on the planet. It aims to achieve ‘Dairy Net Zero’ over the next 30 years by reducing greenhouse gas emissions and improving waste management to make the dairy sector sustainable.
- Global Day of Parents 2022 Celebrates on the 1st of June
- Global Day of Parents is celebrated globally on 1 June every year. Global Day of Parents is an annual event that celebrates the importance of parents in the lives of children. Global Day of Parents aims to promote understanding and appreciation for the role parents play in the lives of their children. It also aims to raise awareness about the importance of quality parenting and family life.
- The theme of Global Parents Day 2022 is ‘Family Awareness’, International Awareness. It can be important to be mindful of the emotional and physical well-being of yourself and your family. Being able to monitor and discuss your mental and physical health with your family members, as well as being there for each other and helping each other through difficult times, is incredibly useful for humans everywhere. is important.
- Bollywood Singer KK dies after performing at Kolkata concert
- Renowned Bollywood singer KK (Krishnakumar Kunath), who enthralled music lovers for more than three decades, is no more. The 53-year-old singer passed away in Kolkata after a live performance. KK was considered one of the top singers of Bollywood. KK sang in Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, and Assamese.
- KK sang many hit songs in various movies. Some of KK’s most popular songs that remain his best include Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai (Gangster), Tadap Tadap Ke Is Dil Se (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam), Awarapan Banjarapan (Jism), Aankhen Mein Teri Ajab Si (Gangster). Om Shanti Om). ) and Khuda Jaane (Bachna O Haseeno). His song Yaaron, released in 1999, made him a household name.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 1 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे