Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 30 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 May 2022 covering the following news headlines: MIFF 2022, Sidhu Moose Wala, Gujarat Titans, Adani Green commissions, Fortune 500 list, Cannes Film Festival 2022, Lokpal.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 May 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- North India’s first Industrial Biotech Park inaugurated at Kathua in J&K
- Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Lieutenant Governor, Manoj Sinha and Union minister Jitendra Singh inaugurated north India’s first Industrial Biotech Park constructed at Ghatti near Kathua.
- The Industrial Biotech Park at Kathua will transform the economy and enable scientists to tackle the challenges of climate change. The enabling infrastructure will fuel a new wave of innovation and impact various sectors, from health and agriculture to cosmetics and materials.
- With new biotech capabilities and innovation, J&K, bestowed with more than 3500 medicinal plant species, will be able to harness market advantages in the most effective way and help the farmers to generate more income, asserted the Lt Governor.
- The new Industrial Development Scheme has enabled J&K to fetch investment of more than Rs 38,800 crore as of date, which also includes proposals for 338 industrial units associated with the biotech sector in some way or the other.
- The Biotech Park would act as the hub for the incubation of new ideas and will act as a robust platform to support the agri-entrepreneurs, startups, progressive farmers, scientists, scholars, and students not only from Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh but also from nearby states of Punjab, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh.
- Geological Survey of India: Bihar has India’s largest gold reserves
- A survey by the Geological Survey of India states that the Jamui district of Bihar has gold reserves of about 222.88 million tonnes, including 27.6 tonnes of mineral-rich ore.
- The Nitish Kumar government in Bihar has now decided to allow exploration of what is touted as India’s largest gold deposit.
- The state’s Mines and Geology Department is in consultation with agencies engaged in the exploration, including the GSI and the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC), for the discovery of gold deposits in Jamui.
- The top official said the consultation process had started after analyzing the survey’s findings, which indicated the presence of gold in areas like Karmatia, Jhajha, and Sono in the Jamui district.
- The Bihar government is likely to sign an MoU with a central agency or agencies for G3 (preliminary) phase exploration within a month, adding that G2 (general) exploration can also be carried out in some areas.
- BOB Financial and HPCL started up a co-branded contactless RuPay Credit Card
- HPCL and BOB co-branded contactless RuPay credit card has been launched by BOB Financial and Hindustan Petroleum (HPCL) in association with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- The card has many benefits, including incentives for utility, supermarket, and departmental shop purchases. JCB Network allows you to use this card in stores and ATMs around the world. BOB Financial is a wholly-owned subsidiary (BOB) of the Bank of Baroda.
- At HPCL petrol stations and HP Pay App, cardholders of HPCL and BOB RuPay Contactless Credit Cards can earn up to 24 Reward Points (Rs 150 spent each).
- Cannes Film Festival 2022: Complete List Of Winners
- The 75th edition of the Cannes Film Festival concluded with a nine-member jury presenting the major prizes at the prestigious ceremony. The awards were selected by a nine-member jury headed by French actor Vincent Lindon and presented at a closing ceremony inside the Grand Lumiere Theater in Cannes.
- The jury included an Indian face in the form of actress Deepika Padukone. Earlier on Saturday, a separate section of the two awards for documentary films was decided. Those awards were decided by a separate jury.
- Women’s T20 Challenge: Supernovas Beat Velocity
- Supernovas won the Women’s T20 Challenge 2022 with a four-run win over Velocity in the title clash.
- West Indies T20 specialist Deandra Dottin shone with both bat and ball to guide Supernovas to a record third Women’s T20 Challenge title with a four-run victory over Velocity.
- The Women’s T20 Challenge is an Indian women’s cricket 20–20 tournament organized by the BCCI.
- IPL 2022 Final: Gujarat Titans won the title
- The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 concluded with Gujarat Titans (GT) lifting the trophy by defeating the inaugural champions Rajasthan Royals (RR) at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on May 29.
- The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 was the 15th edition of the professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
- IPL 2022 Closing Ceremony: It was a full house at the Narendra Modi Stadium, with an attendance of 1,04,859.
- BCCI President Sourav Ganguly and General Secretary Jay Shah then get a certificate, as the IPL holds the Guinness World Record for the world’s largest cricket jersey.
- Academy Award winner AR Rahman was the star of the show at the closing ceremony of IPL 2022.
- Ranveer Singh’s dance performance, which included ‘Vathi Coming’ from Master and ‘Natu Natu’ from RRR, was the perfect start to the electric evening of the IPL 2022 finale.
- International Day of UN Peacekeepers observed on 29th May
- International Day of UN Peacekeepers is observed globally on 29th May.
- The International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers also offers a chance to honor around 4,200 peacekeepers who lost their lives serving under the UN flag since, including 135 who lost the battle last year.
- UN Secretary-General António Guterres said that this year, the focus is on the Power of Partnerships. The theme for this year’s Day is “People. Peace. Progress. The Power of Partnerships.”
- Peacekeeping is one of the many tools used by the United Nations to secure global peace and security. UN Peacekeepers also known as the Blue Helmets, is a collective enterprise, which aims to change lives for the better.
- The first UN peacekeeping mission was established on 1948, May 29 when the Security Council deployed a small number of UN military observers to the Middle East to form the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) with the objective to monitor the Armistice Agreement between Israel and its Arab neighbors.
- Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala was shot dead
- Unidentified assailants shot dead 29-year-old Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala in Jawaharke village of Punjab’s Mansa district.
- The incident came a day after the Punjab Police ordered the withdrawal of their security along with over 420 people, including former MLAs, two Takht Jathedar’s, dera chiefs, and police officers.
- Born on 17 June 1993, Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu alias Sidhu Moose Wala hailed from Moose Wala village in Mansa district. Moose Wala had a fan following in lakhs and was popular for his raps. Moose Wala holds a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- He learned music during his college days and later moved to Canada. Sidhu Moose Wala had contested this year’s Punjab Assembly elections from Mansa on a Congress ticket and was defeated by AAP candidate Vijay Singla by a huge margin of 63,000 votes.
- India’s foremost documentary film festival MIFF 2022 begins
- The 17th edition of the Mumbai International Film Festival for Documentary, Short Fiction, and Animation films (MIFF-2022) began with a colorful opening ceremony at the Nehru Centre, Worli in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- MIFF 2022 has got an overwhelming response from filmmakers across the world, receiving a whopping eight hundred 8 film entries from 30 countries.
- Out of these, one hundred 2 films will be screened under the Competition Category – 35 in international competition and 67 in the national competition. 18 Films will be screened under the ‘MIFF Prism Category’.
- In commemoration of Bangladesh’s 50 years of Independence, the country has been chosen as the ‘Country of Focus’ this year. A special package of 11 films from Bangladesh including the critically acclaimed film ‘Hasina- A Daughter’s Tale’ will be presented at MIFF 2022.
- The Best Film of the Festival will receive the Golden Conch award, along with a cash prize of Rs 10 lakhs. Other awards carry cash prizes varying from five to one lakh along with Silver Conch, trophy, and certificate.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 30 May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे