Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 31 May 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 31 May 2022 covering the following news headlines: AAYU App, Plan Bima Ratna, Forbes Magazine, MIFF 2022, Immunisation Champion award, Monaco F1 Grand Prix 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 31 May 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai Launched AAYU App
- Karnataka Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai has launched a new health and wellness app AAYU to help people overcome and cure chronic diseases and lifestyle disorders through yoga.
- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhan Sansthan (S-VYASA) collaborated with RESET TECH to develop the app, an AI-powered integrated health-tech platform that aims to tackle chronic diseases and lifestyle conditions through yoga and meditation.
- The app will provide users with personalized wellness solutions and provide doctor consultations based on an individual’s personal history and monitor its progress thereby helping them speed up treatment and recovery.
- The app will provide users with customized wellness solutions and doctor consultations based on their specific history, as well as track their progress, allowing them to recover and recover faster.
- The app is available in various languages and aims to reach and impact more than five million chronic disease patients within the next five years.
- The app addresses the root cause of diseases beyond temporary care and helps restore lost health. In addition, it aims to cure diseases resulting from lifestyle disorders that have plagued people in the past decades.
- Public Sector Banks doubled their Net Profit to almost Rs 66,500 crore in FY22
- Public Sector Banks (PSBs) more than quadrupled their net profit in FY 2021-2022. During the financial year 2021-22, the total profit of 12 state-owned banks stood at Rs 66,539 crore, up 110 percent from Rs 31,816 crore in the previous year. For the first time in years, all 12 public sector banks made profits. This was also a significant improvement in FY18 when out of 21 public sector banks, only two declared profits.
- Only two PSBs (Central Bank and Punjab & Sind Bank) declared losses in FY2011, reducing overall net profit.
- The clean-up of bad loans achieved through the merger of ten state-owned banks and the conclusion of economies of scale have resulted in increased profitability.
- Other factors include affordable liquidity from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and growth categories such as retail loans.
- LIC Launches Savings Life Insurance Plan Bima Ratna
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), India’s largest insurer, has launched “Bima Ratna” – a non-linked, non-participating, individual, savings life insurance plan. The new plan, which is aimed at the domestic market, provides both protection and savings.
- Bima Ratna can be purchased through Corporate Agents, Insurance Marketing Firms (IMF), Brokers, CPSC-SPV, and POSP-LI employed by these intermediaries namely Corporate Agents, Insurance Marketing Firms (IMF), and Brokers
- The key features of the plan include Death benefits, Survival benefits, Maturity benefits, Guaranteed Additions, Settlement Options, Grace Period, and Revival solutions among other things.
- The Bima Ratna plan from LIC provides financial assistance to the policyholder’s family in the case of the policyholder’s untimely death during the policy term. It offers for periodic payments for the policyholder’s survival at specified intervals to address various financial demands.
- The plan also addresses liquidity requirements through a loan facility.
- Premiums can be paid on a yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, or monthly basis (monthly premiums can only be paid through the National Automated Clearing House (NACH)) or by deductions from salary.
- RJ Umar receives the Immunisation Champion award by UNICEF
- South Kashmir’s radio jockey Umar Nisar (RJ Umar) has been honored with the ’01 Best Content Award’ and Immunization Champion Award by the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) at the annual Radio4Child 2022 Awards in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The award was presented by multi-Grammy award-winning music composer, environmentalist, and UNICEF celebrity supporter Ricky Cage, OIC UNICEF, UP Dr. Zafreen Choudhury, Head of Communications and Advocacy & Partnerships, UNICEF India.
- Umar has been given this award for his work in providing awareness and combating rumors to reach out to the audience during the pandemic. Radio4Child felicitated private FM and Radio professionals from All India Radio across the country for their commendable work during the COVID-19 pandemic and for routine immunization. These radio professionals highlighted the importance of regular vaccination among the people.
- India win the first-ever medal at the IBSA Judo Grand Prix
- In Nur Sultan, Kazakhstan, India earned its first-ever medal at the IBSA Judo Grand Prix.
- The Indian Blind and Para Judo Association’s Judoka Kapil Parmar deserves heartfelt praise for bringing medals to the country. It’s worth noting that 18 of the 21 countries that competed won medals.
- Several countries, including Iraq, Switzerland, and India, earned their first medals in the IBSA Grand Prix as a result of these. Nur-Sultan is already a universal personality. This Kazakh city hosted the IBSA Grand Prix, and it was here that we saw this universality between countries come to life, as well as the challenge of earning any medal.
- After two days of thrilling competition in Nur-Sultan, the 2022 IBSA Judo Grand Prix Kazakhstan came to a close. More than a hundred judokas from 21 countries competed for gold, and Turkey, Iran, Uzbekistan, Romania, Japan, Brazil, and Kazakhstan all ascended to the top of the podiums on an opening day.
- Red Bull’s Sergio Perez won Monaco F1 Grand Prix 2022
- Red Bull Racing driver Sergio Pérez (Mexican) has won the Formula 1 (F1) Grand Prix (GP) de Monaco 2022 with 25 points at the Circuit de Monaco, Monaco, Europe.
- The event took place from May 27 to May 29, 2022. With this victory, Sergio Pérez became the first Mexican to win the Monaco Grand Prix and the first North American since Gilles Villeneuve in 1981.
- The Second position was occupied by the Ferrari racing driver Carlos Sainz Jr. (Spanish) with 18 points. The third position was taken by the Belgian-Dutch racing driver Max Emilian Verstappen who drove for Red Bull Racing.
- The Monacan race driver Charles Leclerc who drove for Ferrari finished the race fourth. The victory was Sergio Perez’s first win of the season, ending the domination of Verstappen and Leclerc, and the third of his career, making him the most successful Mexican F1 driver surpassing Pedro Rodriguez.
- World Vape Day 2022 observed 2022 On 30th May
- World Vape Day is observed on 30 May to create awareness about alternatives to harmful tobacco products and to highlight the relative safety of e-cigarettes and their potential as a means of reducing harm and smoking cessation.
- World Vape Day (30 May) is observed a day before World Tobacco Day (31 May) observed by the World Health Organization (WHO). World Vapes Day was initiated by the World Vapers Alliance (WVA). Was established by the WVA and receives funding from the Consumer Choice Center.
- World No Tobacco Day observed on 31st May
- World No Tobacco Day is observed on 31st May globally. This yearly celebration aims to raise awareness among the global citizens about not only the dangers of using tobacco but also the business practices of tobacco companies, what WHO is doing to fight the tobacco epidemic, and what people around the world can do to claim their right to health and healthy living and to protect future generations.
- The theme for 2022 is Tobacco: Threat to our environment. The Day is an annual celebration that informs the public on the dangers of using tobacco, the business practices of tobacco companies, what the World Health Organization (WHO) is doing to fight tobacco use, and what people around the world can do to claim their right to health and healthy living.
- In 1987, the World Health Assembly passed Resolution WHA40.38, calling for April 7, 1988, to be “a world no-smoking day” and in 1988, Resolution WHA42.19 was passed, calling for the celebration of World No-Tobacco Day, every year on May 31.
- Former Albania President Bujar Nishani Passes Away
- Former Albanian President Bujar Nishani passed away at the age of 55 due to health problems. President Bujar Nishani, born on 29 September 1966 in Durres, Albania, was known for his center-right political affiliations with the Left Alliance.
- He served as president from 2012 to 2017. At the age of 45, he was elected as the youngest and sixth president in communist Albania, supported only by lawmakers from the center-right Democratic Party of then Prime Minister Sali Berisha.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 31 May 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे