Daily current affairs are viable of 05 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 05 June 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Daily current affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- A heritage centre to showcase the role of the Indian Air Force in various wars and its overall functioning will come up at ________.
- The government has approved _______ rate of interest on employees’ provident fund (EPF) deposits for 2021-22.
- 8.1 per cent
- 8.2 per cent
- 8.3 per cent
- 8.4 per cent
Answer:- 8.1 per cent
- 10. Which of the following state has won a coveted UN Award- World Summit on the Information Society Forum (WSIS) prize at Geneva in Switzerland?
- West Bengal
- In _________, a Special Health Care Abhiyan ‘Anchal’ has been launched in the Karauli district for pregnant women.
- The Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) has been extended till which year?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) for obtaining life certificate from pensioners through doorstep services of the Postal Department?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
Answer:– Tamil Nadu
- Which institution recently unveiled ‘Param Ananta’ Super Computer?
- IIT Guwahati
- NIT Tiruchirappalli
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Madras
Answer:– IIT Gandhinagar
- Every year on ________, the United Nations (UN) observes the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression.
- June 2nd
- June 3rd
- June 4th
- June 5th
Answer:- June 4th
- Which institution released the report titled ‘Tobacco: Poisoning Our Planet’?
- NITI Aayog
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Answer:- World Health Organization
- Which country has recently signed a free trade agreement (FTA) with the United Arab Emirates?
- Which state is the top sugar producer of India in 2021-22?
- Madhya Pradesh
- The United Nations has changed the Republic of Turkey’s country name at the organisation from “Turkey” to “_________”, following a request from Ankara for the change.
- _____ has announced the collaboration with global information technology services and consulting firm, Accenture to digitally transform its lending business?
- Which institution released a book on the basics of AI titled ‘AI for Everyone’?
- NITI Aayog
- World Economic Forum
- World Bank
- Who will build the national capital region’s new airport at Jewar, after outbidding the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and Larsen & Toubro for the contract?
- Adani Group
- Tata Projects
Answer:- Tata Projects
- Which is the nodal agency of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)?
- Niti Aayog
- Who among the following has launched the Scheme “SHRESHTA”-Scheme for residential education for students in High school in Targeted Areas?
- Dharmendra Pradhan
- Sarbananda Sonowal
- Giriraj Singh
- Virendra Kumar
Answer:- Virendra Kumar
- As per the RBI Annual Report, what is the trend of total number of Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICNs) in 2021-22, compared to previous year?
- Remained Same
- Not Calculated
- Which company took over Ford’s passenger vehicle manufacturing plant at Sanand in Gujarat?
- Tata Motors
- Mahindra and Mahindra
Answer:- Tata Motors
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed ‘Garib Kalyan Sammelan’ in which city?
- Gandhi Nagar
- Elavenil Valarivan, Shreya Agarwal and Ramita, seen in the news, are associated with which sports?
- Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of NARCL (National Assets Reconstruction Company Ltd)?
- Urjit Patel
- Natarajan Sundar
- Ashwani Bhatia
- Nitin Chugh
Answer:- Natarajan Sundar
- Which country has launched a new “Foreign debt payment system”?
- Sri Lanka
- Libreville is the capital of which city, recently visited by the Vice President of India?
- Which state has decided to conduct a caste-based census named ‘Jaati Aadharit Ganana’?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 05 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 & 29 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे