Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 9 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 9 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Accreditation Day, World Brain tumor Day, Virat Kohli, Mithali Raj, Forbes Real-Time Billionaires List, WhatsApp.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 9 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- UN to grant humanitarian assistance of $48 million to Sri Lanka amid crisis
- The United Nations plans to provide humanitarian assistance of about $48 million to Sri Lanka over a period of four months. New Delhi’s financial aid of more than $3 billion since January to provide essential commodities including food, fuel, cooking gas, and medicines.
- Sri Lanka needs $6 billion to keep the country afloat for the next six months, with said $5 billion is needed to ensure daily living and another $1 billion to strengthen the Sri Lankan rupee. the wanted.
- Amit Shah inaugurates the new building of the National Tribal Research Institute in New Delhi
- Union Minister for Home and Cooperation, Amit Shah inaugurated the newly built National Tribal Research Institute (NTRI) in New Delhi.
- The institute is meant to promote and preserve tribal heritage and culture and to be the nerve center of tribal research issues and academic, executive, and legislative spheres.
- The institute will collaborate and network with reputed research institutes, universities and organizations, academic bodies, and resource centers. It is being set up at a cost of Rs 10 crore.
- Dharmendra Pradhan urges Students to be Nurtured as Future Entrepreneurs
- Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan said that the era of incremental change is over and urged higher educational institutions to focus on exponential development in order to develop future-ready workers.
- India has demonstrated its technical capability in many programs such as UPI, Direct Benefit Transfer, and Aadhar, and we must build on this strength and create a future-ready workforce to accept the changes resulting from Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- The conference was started by India’s President, Ram Nath Kovind.
- WhatsApp launched SMBSaathi Utsav to support small businesses
- WhatsApp launched the SMBsathi Utsav initiative which aims to help small businesses adopt digital mediums such as the WhatsApp Business App.
- Utsav has launched the initiative with a pilot at Johri Bazaar and Bapu Bazaar in Jaipur where over 500 small businesses are being trained.
- The initiative was launched in association with Josh Talks. SMBSaathi Utsav is the second phase of the SMBSaathi campaign.
- Virat Kohli Becomes the 1st Indian To Reach 200 Million Followers On Instagram
- Indian cricket star Virat Kohli has crossed the 200 million followers mark on the social media site Instagram.
- With this, he became the first Indian to have 200 million followers on Instagram. Kohli is also the third most followed player on Instagram.
- Portugal football star Cristiano Ronaldo tops the chart with 451 million followers, followed by Argentine football captain and FC Barcelona legend Lionel Messi with 334 million followers.
- Mithali Raj announced his retirement from international cricket
- Indian women’s cricket team captain, Mithali Raj (39 years old), hailing from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, announced her retirement from all forms of international cricket.
- Previously in September 2019, she retired from twenty 20 International (T20Is) but continued to play One Day Internationals(ODIs) and Test cricket.
- Mithali Raj made her International debut in the ODI against Ireland at Milton Keynes in 1999.
- The government of India(GoI) honored her with Arjuna Award in 2003 for her outstanding achievement in cricket and the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award in 2021.
- GoI honored her with Padma Shri in 2015 for her contribution to sports
- World Accreditation Day observed on 9th June
- World Accreditation Day (WAD) is celebrated on June 9 every year. WAD has been established by the joint efforts of the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC).
- Accreditation plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). It aims to meet objectives such as increasing trade and addressing environmental, health, and safety concerns. It also improves the general overall quality of output in an economy.
- This year the theme for World Accreditation Day 2022 is “Accreditation: Sustainability in Economic Growth and the Environment.” The theme aims to draw attention to how accreditation and conformity assessment can find solutions for global issues.
- Sony ex-CEO Nobuyuki Idei passes away
- Nobuyuki Idei, who led Japan’s Sony from 1998 to 2005, has died. He was 84 years old.
- During his seven years as CEO since 1998, Mr. Idei made a huge contribution to Sony’s growth as a global company. Tokyo-based Sony is one of the leading brands in Japan that has brought the world the Walkman portable music player.
- Shreyas G Hosur became 1st Indian Railways officer to complete the grueling ‘Ironman’ Triathlon
- Creating a history of sorts, Shreyas G. Hosur became the first Indian Railways officer to complete the ‘Ironman’ triathlon, considered the toughest single-day sporting event in the world.
- The event consists of 3.8 km swimming, 180 km cycling, and 42.2 km running. He completed this program in Hamburg, Germany in 13 hours 26 minutes.
- Shreyas G. Hosur is an Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS) officer of the 2012 batch. He has returned from deputation to National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), Delhi, and is presently working as Deputy. FA and CAO in Construction/SWR.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 9 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे