Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 8 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 8 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, Sital Sasthi, Beach Vigil App, International Aluminium Institute, RBI Monetary Policy, World Bank.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Table of Contents
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important News
- Miscellaneous News
- PM Modi launches new series of coins with Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav design
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched a special series of coins that are also ‘blind friendly’.
- The coins of Rs 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20 will have the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) design.
- They are not commemorative coins and will be part of the circulation. This new series of coins will remind people of the goal of Amrit Kaal and will inspire people to work towards the development of the country.
- Goa CM Launches ‘Beach Vigil App’ for Holistic Management of beaches
- The Chief Minister (CM) of Goa, Pramod Sawant has launched a ‘Beach Vigil App’, a collaboration between the Information Technology (IT) sector and the tourism sector, with an aim to improve the overall management of tourists and work in the beach tourism sector. institutions to benefit. of beaches.
- Through the Beach Vigil app, vision activists, police, and other stakeholders can raise issues to protect the interests of tourists. During the launch, Goa’s IT and Tourism Minister Rohan Khunte was also present.
- Andhra Pradesh launched the ‘14400 apps’ to report corrupt officials
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the app ‘14400’. This app has been developed by Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB).
- This app is customized for the people to register complaints related to corruption against the officials in the state.
- This app also aims to ensure foolproof evidence is presented before the court. A complaint can be lodged through a toll-free number 14400.
- Tamil Nadu launched the Nalaya Thiran skilling program for college students
- The Tamil Nadu government has recently launched Naan Mudhalvan (I am the first). Under this program, the Government of Tamil Nadu has now launched Nalaya Thiran (Capability of Tomorrow).
- In this program, 50,000 college students will train with knowledge in computer science, electronics, and IT domains, imparting their skills in problem-solving using technologies.
- The Tamil Nadu government has created the Nalaya Thiran program to help the industry get skilled students.
- ‘Sital Sasthi’ festival being celebrated in Odisha
- Sitala Shashthi is a holy Hindu festival celebrated in Odisha. This week-long special festival highlights the marriage of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
- According to the Hindu calendar, Sita Shashti is celebrated during the Shukla Paksha on the sixth day of the month of Jyeshtha.
- NBFCUL Releases New Provisioning Norms for Standard Assets, issued by the RBI
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a set of standards for the provision of standard assets by large NBFCs, in the light of the increasing participation of non–banking financial companies (NBFCs) in the financial system.
- RBI published a framework for NBFC scale-based regulation in October last year. NBFCs have a four-layer regulatory structure based on their size, activity, and perceived risk.
- Suryoday SFB and Mobisafar Services partnered to provide banking services across India
- Suryoday Small Finance Bank, one of India’s premier small finance banks, has established a cooperation with Mobisafar to provide banking services across India through all of Mobisafar’s franchises and Business Correspondent networks.
- The cooperation aims to increase financial inclusion by providing vital banking services to underbanked customers digitally, even in the most distant corners of the country.
- Mobisafar‘s 1.38 lac Banking Mitras will assist Suryoday Small Finance Bank in onboarding new clients digitally using eKYC and enabling banking services like savings account establishment, deposit/withdrawal of money, balance inquiry, and so on.
- India Beat Poland 6-4 to Clinch the Inaugural FIH Hockey 5s Title
- India beat Poland 6-4 in the final to clinch the inaugural FIH Hockey 5s championship in Lausanne in Switzerland.
- Earlier, India first outplayed Malaysia 7-3, pumping in four goals in the second half in a stunning show before beating Poland 6-2 in the second match of the day.
- India, who had topped the five-team league standings with three wins and one draw en route final, ended their campaign with an unbeaten record.
- National Air sports Policy 2022 launched by Civil Aviation Minister
- Civil Aviation Minister Shri Jyotiraditya M Scindia launched the National Air Sports Policy 2022 (NASP 2022).
- The vision of NASP 2022 is to make India one of the top sporting nations by 2023. This policy ensures to provide safe, affordable, accessible, enjoyable, and sustainable aerial sport in India.
- Air sports included various sports events that are going to be held in the air medium. As a developing country, India has the potential to become one of the top nations in the world of aerial sports.
- World Oceans Day observed on 8th June
- World Oceans Day is celebrated every year on 8 June across the world. The day is celebrated to remind people of the importance of oceans and the major role they play in everyday life.
- The day is also observed to raise public awareness about the ocean and its resources to promote global ocean and resource sustainability.
- “Revitalization: Collective Action for the Ocean” is the theme of World Oceans Day 2022, a year drawn up by the United Nations Decade of Ocean Sciences and the celebration of the United Nations Oceans Conference, two years after it was canceled due to the pandemic.
- Maruti Suzuki installed Asia’s largest 20 MWp solar plant at Manesar
- Maruti Suzuki India has set up a 20 MW solar carport at its Manesar, Haryana, site. The project is estimated to provide 28,000 MW of electricity per year to the organization.
- According to the firm, the energy generated from this initiative will be similar to the energy needed to make about 67,000 cars every year. It is the largest solar carport in Asia by turnover.
- Maruti Suzuki India’s parent firm Suzuki Motor Corporation signed an MoU with Gujarat in March this year to invest around 150 billion yen ($1.13 billion) in local manufacturing of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) and BEV batteries. agreed upon.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 8 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे