Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 10 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: DAVINCI Mission, Gaganyaan, Baikho festival, Right To Repair, European Parliament, Ayurveda Aahar.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- World’s First ‘Right To Repair’ Law For Digital Electronics Passed by New York Legislature
- The New York state legislature is the first in the world to pass legislation for digital electronics.
- A “right of repair” bill required by digital electronics manufacturers to make parts, equipment, information, and software available to customers and independent repair businesses.
- Following pressure from the government to protect the rights of customers to repair and refurbish their purchased products, the “Fair Repair Act” was enacted.
- According to a recent survey, without ‘right to repair’ approval, 59 percent of independent repair firms claimed they might have to close their doors.
- European Parliament votes to ban sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2035
- Members of the European Parliament have voted to ban the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2035. The move aims to intensify the fight against climate change through rapid development of electric vehicles.
- Voting was held on an amendment that would have allowed some auto emissions from new vehicles after 2035, which was rejected by parliamentarians.
- Attempts by some lawmakers to undermine the target of 90% CO2 reductions by 2035 were rejected.
- Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya launched new Logo for ‘Ayurveda Aahar’
- ‘Ayurveda Aahar’ logo was launched by Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya on the occasion of World Food Safety Day. Ayurveda diet logo will allow for easy identification.
- Thus, it will help in creating a unique identity of ‘Ayurveda Diet’.
- The logo will also reinforce the quality of Ayurvedic products. According to the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), Ayurveda diet is food prepared according to the recipes or ingredients or procedures given in the official books of Ayurveda.
- Tamil Nadu’s CM unveils the 44th Chess Olympiad’s logo, mascot
- MK. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Stalin unveiled the logo and mascot for the 44th Chess Olympiad, which will be held in Mamallapuram next month.
- Between 28 July and 10 August, approximately 2,000 players from over 180 countries will take part in the international competition. Mr Stalin also unveiled the countdown clock for the Olympiads at the Ripon Building, the headquarters of the Greater Chennai Corporation.
- Assam celebrates Baikho festival for good harvest and rain
- Baikho festival is celebrated in the state of Assam, which is called the gateway of Northeast India. It is celebrated by the Rabha tribes of India
- , The Baiko festival is celebrated annually. It is celebrated to bring in the auspicious harvest season and to fill it with abundant crops and good health.
- It is a festival of good harvest. This is an ancient tradition. It is mainly celebrated by the Rabha tribe. However, people from other communities also harmonize the celebration.
- Himachal Pradesh becomes the first Indian state to approve a policy for drones
- The Himachal Pradesh government gave nod to a drone policy as it seeks to enable the use of drones and similar technology for different public services in the hill state.
- The ‘Himachal Pradesh Drone Policy 2022’ was approved by the chief minister Jai Ram Thakur.
- The policy envisions creating a holistic drone ecosystem built upon the foundation of Governance and Reforms Using Drones (GARUD).
- With this new drone policy, Himachal Pradesh has become the first state in the country to formally acknowledge the public use of drones.
- Over 1.18 billion payment devices been deployed in India as of April
- According to RBI, the Payments Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF) scheme had deployed over 4.11 lakh PoS, mobile PoS and other physical devices across the country as of April 30, 2022. The scheme also deployed 1,14,05,116 digital instruments, including interoperable QR code-based payments such as UPI QR and Bharat QR.
- The Reserve Bank’s PIDF programme, which will be operational from January 2021, subsidizes the implementation of Point of Sale (PoS) infrastructure (physical and digital modes) in Tier 3 to Tier 6 cities and northeastern states of the country.
- WHO award for PGI Chandigarh centre for tobacco control
- The World Health Organization has awarded the Regional Director Special Recognition Award to the Department of Community Medicine at the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh and the Resource Center for Tobacco Control (e-RCTC) of the School of Public Health.
- Resource Center for Tobacco Control provides information related to tobacco control in India, including circulars and orders, policies and laws, multidisciplinary publications.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 10 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे