Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 11 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 11 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Anocovax, World Day Against Child Labour 2022, EASE 5.0, ZestMoney, MGNREGA ombudsman, YSR Yantra Seva scheme.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 11 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Ecuador, Japan, Malta, Mozambique, and Switzerland were Elected to the UNSC
- Ecuador, Japan, Malta, Mozambique, and Switzerland were elected as non-permanent members of the UN Security Council for the 2023–2024 term, and on January 1 pulled horseshoes from India, Ireland, Kenya, Mexico, and Norway. occupied the table. , 2023. India has been a leader in the reform efforts of the 15-nation council over the years.
- India’s two-year term as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council will end in December 2022, when it will simultaneously preside over the powerful UN body.
- China releases the world’s most detailed map of the moon
- China has released a new geological map of the Moon, which it says is the most detailed ever recorded, recording even finer details of the lunar surface than the US mapped in 2020.
- The new map, which details craters and structures not previously charted, will aid further research of the Moon.
- The world’s most detailed map of the Moon released by China is expected to make a major contribution to scientific research, exploration, and landing site selection on the Moon.
- In Ahmedabad, Prime Minister Modi inaugurates IN-SPACe
- The Indian National Center for Space Promotion and Authorization (IN-SPACe) was established by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad. Union Home Minister Amit Shah was also present at the function.
- After inaugurating the Indian National Center for Space Enhancement and Authorization (IN-SPACe) in Ahmedabad, Prime Minister Narendra Modi reviewed its headquarters.
- PM Modi had earlier met his high school teacher in Vadnagar, Navsari, Gujarat. PM Modi also inaugurated AM Naik Healthcare Complex and Nirali Multi-Specialty Hospital in Navsari.
- Andhra Pradesh govt launched the YSR Yantra Seva scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Yantra Seva Scheme and flagged off the distribution of tractors and combine harvesters at Chuttugunta Centre in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Minister YS Jagan Reddy flagged off the state-level mega distribution of tractors and combine harvesters under YSR Yantra Seva Pathakam in Guntur.
- Around 3,800 tractors and 320 combined harvesters would be made available at Rythu Bharosa Centres (RBCs) across AP. A subsidy of 175 crores has been credited into 5,260 farmer group bank accounts.
- RBI canceled the license of Mudhol Co-op Bank, Bagalkot, Karnataka
- The Reserve Bank of India has canceled the license of “The Mudhol Co-Operative Bank Ltd., Bagalkot (Karnataka)”, thus barring it from repayment of deposits and acceptance of fresh funds.
- Announcing the cancellation of the license, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said that the bank does not have enough capital and earning potential. The RBI also said that the bank with its current financial position would be unable to make full payments to its existing depositors.
- RBI said that the bank with its current financial position will be unable to make full payments to its existing depositors.
- ICICI Bank Partners with ZestMoney to Expand ‘Cardless EMI’ Facility
- ICICI Bank has announced that it has partnered with digital EMI/pay-later platform ZestMoney to extend its ‘Cardless EMI’ facility for purchases across retail and e-commerce platforms.
- This partnership enhances the ability of the Bank’s customers who can use pre-approved cardless credit to purchase products/services instantly using ZestMoney and take care of the cost in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs).
- 2nd Edition of the DSDP Excellence Awards held in New Delhi
- In New Delhi, the 2nd edition of the Awards for Excellence in District Skill Development Scheme, DSDP was held in which the top 30 districts of the region were recognized for their unique best practices in skill development.
- The top three districts in the competition were Rajkot in Gujarat, Cachar in Assam, and Satara in Maharashtra. District Collectors, District Magistrates, and other officers from 30 states participated in the award ceremony to share their views and experiences as well as showcase the skill development work done by the respective districts at the grassroots level.
- World Day Against Child Labour 2022 observed on 12th June
- 12 June marks the World Day Against Child Labour under the theme “Universal Social Protection to End Child Labour.” On this day, the ILO, together with its constituents and partners, is calling for increased investment in social protection systems and schemes to establish solid social protection floors and protect children from child labor.
- According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), there are about 152 million children globally who are engaged in child labor, 72 million of whom are in hazardous work.
- The 2022 theme of the world day calls for increased investment in social protection systems and schemes to establish solid social protection floors and protect children from child labor. 2022 Theme: “Universal Social Protection to End Child Labour”.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 11 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 05 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 04 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 03 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 02 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 01 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 May 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 May 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे