Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 18 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs of 18 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Sustainable Gastronomy Day, International Picnic Day, Agniveers, Canara HSBC Life.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- International News
- Bankings News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Hamza Abdi Barre appointed as PM of Somalia
- Somalia’s President Hassan Sheikh Mohamed has appointed Hamza Abdi Barre, former chairman of the Jubeland State Election Commission, as prime minister.
- Hamza Abdi Barre, 48, of the semi-autonomous state of Jubaland, replaced Mohamed Hussein Roble.
- Barre served in a number of public and political roles and from 2011 to 2017 was general secretary of the Peace and Development Party (PDP), now the forerunner of the Union for Peace and Development (UDP) led by Mohamed.
- Japan to participate in NATO summit for the first time
- Japanese Prime Minister, Fumio Kishida will attend this month’s NATO summit in Madrid, becoming the country’s first leader to attend the top meeting of the transatlantic alliance.
- The 28–30 June gathering is seen as a critical moment for 30 North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, four months into Russia’s war in Ukraine.
- Japan, a major U.S. The ally and not a NATO member, has given Ukraine defensive supplies and, along with another group of seven countries, imposed tough sanctions on Russia.
- RBI raises limit of e-mandates for transactions up to Rs 15,000
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has raised the Additional Factor of Authentication (AFA) limit from Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000 per transaction for e-mandates on cards, Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPIs) and Unified Payments Interface (UPI) for recurring transactions.
- It implies, additional authentication will not be need for payment of Rs 15,000 per transaction.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has, over the past decade, put in place various safety and security measures for card payments, including the requirement of AFA, especially for ‘card-not-present’ transactions.
- Canara HSBC Life rebrands due to PNB exit
- Canara HSBC OBC Life has renamed itself Canara HSBC Life after the exit of its third partner Punjab National Bank (PNB).
- After the amalgamation of Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC), PNB acquired a stake in the company.
- At present, Canara Bank holds 51% in the insurance arm, HSBC 26% and PNB 23%. Following the exit decision of PNB, the stake is likely to be acquired by the existing shareholders.
- Sustainable Gastronomy Day 2022 observed on 18 June
- Every year, the world observes Sustainable Gastronomy Day on 18 June. The objective of this day is to recognise the practices associated with sustainable food consumption, especially with the art of collecting and preparing the food we eat.
- To make this day a memorable one, the organisations work in collaboration with global and regional bodies to observe the day.
- The day was recognised on 21 December 2016 after the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/71/246, and declared 18 June as Sustainable Gastronomy Day.
- Every year, UNGA, Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) work together to ensure that the day is celebrated properly around the world.
- International Picnic Day 2022: 18th June
- International Picnic Day is celebrated annually on 18 June. On this day, people spend time with their loved ones and go for picnics to get a break from their monotonous everyday routine.
- A picnic is a very good way to not only spend some quality time but also explore new feast spots. The word “picnic” probably gets its origins from the French language, specifically from the word “pique-nique”.
- It is believed that this type of informal outdoor meal became a popular pastime in France after the French Revolution in the mid-1800s when it was possible again to get out into the country’s royal parks.
- International Day for Countering Hate Speech: 18 June
- International Day to Combat Hate Speech falls on 18 June. According to the United Nations, hate speech is any form of speech or writing that attacks or discriminates against a person or group on the basis of religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, color, race, gender. , or any other identifying factor.
- Speech should not be a weapon to create more havoc in this unstable world; Thus, the International Day to Combat Hate Speech will help stop the spread of hate.
- World’s biggest plant discovered off Australian coast
- The world’s largest living plant has been identified in shallow waters off the coast of Western Australia.
- Giant seagrass, a marine flowering plant known as Posidonia australis, extends for more than 112 miles (180 kilometers) in Shark Bay, a wilderness area protected as a World Heritage Site.
- Using genetic testing, scientists have determined a large underwater meadow in Western Australia is, in fact, a plant. It is believed to have spread from a single seed over at least 4,500 years. The sea grass is spread over an area of about 200 sq km.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 18 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे