Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 17 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 17 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: Press Council of India, LinkedIn, HSBC India, Mastercard 2022, Prithvi-II Ballistic Missile, World Competitiveness Index 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 17 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- APEDA organized a mango festival in Bahrain to boost the export of mangoes
- The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has organized an eight-day mango festival in Bahrain to promote mango exports.
- 34 varieties of mangoes from the eastern states of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Odisha are on display at eight different locations of Al Jazeera Group supermarkets in Bahrain.
- The mango show in Bahrain is part of APEDA’s new initiative to explore international markets for Indian mangoes under the ‘Mango Festival 2022’.
- Tamil Nadu launched the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme to bridge the learning gap
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin launched the Ennum Ezhuthum scheme to bridge the learning gap due to the COVID pandemic among students below the age of eight.
- The objective of this scheme is to ensure basic literacy and numeracy by 2025. It was launched at an event at Azhinjivakkam Panchayat Sangha Middle School, Tiruvallur.
- The Department of Education will distribute workbooks to students in classes 1 to 3 to bridge the learning gap and make assessments.
- Mumbai Airport launched Vertical Axis Wind Turbine & Solar PV hybrid System
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (CSMIA), Mumbai airport has become the first airport in India to launch of its kind Vertical Axis Wind Turbine and Solar PV Hybrid (Solar Mill) to explore the potential of using wind power. has gone.
- With this, Mumbai will become the first city in India to set up a one-of-a-kind hybrid power project at its airport.
- This sustainable initiative by CSMIA reduces the dependence on conventional electricity which furthers its journey towards ‘Net Zero’ emissions.
- RBI lifted the restrictions on Mastercard 2022
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has relaxed the limits imposed on Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte Ltd on the addition of new domestic customers. Mastercard has been barred from onboarding new home users (debit, credit, or prepaid) to its card network until July 22, 2021, for non–compliance with RBI standards for data storage in India.
- The RBI had given Mastercard about three years to comply with regulatory directions, but it was unable to do so.
- All system providers were directed to ensure that the entire data (complete end-to-end transaction details, collected, transported, or stored as part of a message or payment instruction) relating to the payment system operated by them (processed) is stored in only one system in India vide RBI circular dated 6th April 2018 on Collection of Payment System Data.
- HSBC India announced $250 Million lending support for Indian start-ups
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, India (HSBC India) has announced USD 250 million in lending support for high-growth, technology-led start-ups in India, which has the world’s third-largest start-up ecosystem.
- HSBC will administer the lending via its commercial banking division. It has also not mentioned any specific timeframe for disbursal of the amount.
- HSBC stated that the lending will be done to high-growth, tech-led startups in the third largest startup ecosystem in the world. HSBC has prepared a credit model and offerings to suit the specific requirements of a wide spectrum of startups and new-age entities, ranging from growth stage to unicorns.
- ICC retains Nitin Menon in Elite Panel
- India’s Nitin Menon has retained his spot in the ICC Elite Panel and is set to make his first appearance as a neutral umpire in Sri Lanka later this month. A BCCI official told PTI that Menon has received an extension of one year from the International Cricket Council.
- The 38-year-old from Indore is the only Indian in the umpire’s 11-man elite panel.
- There has been no change in the elite panel and apart from Menon, it includes Aleem Dar of Pakistan, Chris Gaffney of New Zealand, Kumara Dharmasena of Sri Lanka, and Marais Erasmus of South Africa, Michael Gough, Richard Illingworth, and Richard Kettleborough (all three from England). ), Paul Reiffel and Rod Tucker from Australia, and Joel Wilson from the West Indies.
- World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought 2022
- The World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought is observed on 17 June each year to promote public awareness of international efforts to combat desertification.
- The day provides an opportunity to recognize that land degradation neutrality can be achieved through problem-solving, strong community participation, and collaboration at all levels. The theme of 2022 Desertification and Drought Day is “Together to rise from drought”.
- The global observance of the event will take place in Madrid, Spain, the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) has announced.
- Eminent Urdu critic & linguist Professor Gopi Chand Narang passes away
- Renowned Urdu scholar, linguist, theorist, literary critic, and former President Professor of Sahitya Akademi, Gopi Chand Narang has passed away at the age of 91. He was Professor Emeritus at Delhi University and Jamia Millia Islamia.
- He has been awarded the Padma Bhushan (2004) and the Sahitya Akademi Award (1995). He incorporated a range of modern theoretical frameworks, including stylistics, structuralism, post-structuralism, and Sanskrit poetry.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 17 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे