Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 15 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 15 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: StartUps For Railways, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, BWF Indonesia Masters 2022, Neeraj Chopra.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Russia overtakes Saudi Arabia to become India’s 2nd biggest oil supplier
- Russia has overtaken Saudi Arabia to become India’s second-largest oil supplier after Iraq as refiners snatch away available Russian crude at huge discounts after the war in Ukraine.
- Indian refiners bought about 25 million barrels of Russian oil in May or more than 16 percent of all their oil imports. Russian-origin crude for the first time hit 5 percent of India’s total marine imports in April, down from less than 1% throughout 2021 and Q1 2022.
- After the US and China, India is the world’s third-largest oil consumer, with more than 85 percent of it imported.
- Iraq remained India’s top supplier in May and Saudi Arabia is now the third-largest supplier.
- PM Modi inaugurates Jagatguru Sreesant Tukaram Maharaj Shila Mandir in Pune
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Jagatguru Sreesanth Tukaram Maharaj Shila Mandir in Dehu village near Pune, dedicated to the 17th-century saint.
- Sant Tukaram was a Varkari saint and poet, known for his community-oriented worship through abhyanga devotional poetry and spiritual songs known as kirtan. He lived in Dehu.
- The Shila Mandir was built after his demise, but it was not formally structured like a temple. It is built in stone masonry with 36 peaks and also houses a statue of Saint Tukaram.
- Indian Bank launched a digital renewal scheme for KCC holders
- Indian Bank launched its KCC Digital Renewal Scheme to enable eligible customers to renew their Kisan Credit Card accounts through digital mode.
- The initiative is part of the Bank’s digital transformation under ‘Wave’ – a world of advanced virtual experiences.
- Account renewal can be done using Indian Bank’s Endosys Mobile App and Internet Banking. Out of the total agriculture portfolio of Rs 88,100 crore, KCC with 15.84 lakh customers constitutes Rs 22,300 crore.
- IWF Youth World Championships: Saanapathi Gurunaidu wins gold
- At the IWF Youth World Championships in Leon, Mexico, Indian weightlifter Saanapathi Gurunaidu won gold in the men’s 55-kilogram category event.
- On the first day of the IWF competition, two other additional Indian weightlifters, Vijay Prajapati and Akansha Kishor Vyavhare also won medals, they won the silver medals.
- With a total lift of 230 kilograms, Saanapathi won gold in the men’s 55-kilogram event. He won Silver in Snatch with a lift of 104 kg, and Gold in Clean and Jerk with a lift of 126 kilograms.
- Neeraj Chopra Sets New National Record With 89.30 Metre Javelin Throw
- India’s ace javelin thrower Neeraj Chopra created a new national record by throwing 89.30m at the Paavo Nurmi Games in Finland.
- Chopra’s earlier national record was 88.07m, which he had set in March last year in Patiala. He won the Tokyo Olympic gold medal on August 7, 2021, with a throw of 87.58m.
- Oliver Helander of Finland won the gold medal with a throw of 89.83m.
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day 2022 observed on 15th June
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) is observed annually on 15 June. The purpose of this day is to draw attention to the effects of abuse on the elderly. It also sheds light on how abuse persists and what can be done to combat it. The theme for this year’s World Elder Abuse Awareness Day 2022 is “Combating Elder Abuse”.
- It was officially recognized by the United Nations General Assembly in its resolution 66/127, December 2011, following a request from the International Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (INPEA), which first established the commemoration in June 2006.
- Global Wind Day 2022 celebrates globally on 15th June
- On 15th June, Global Wind Day is celebrated across the world, annually and it is marked as a day of discovering the possibilities of wind power. It is a day for discovering wind, its power, and the possibilities it holds to reshape our energy systems.
- This day is dedicated to learning about wind energy and its potential to reshape energy systems, decarbonize economies, and boost employment as well as growth. The purpose of this day is to increase public knowledge of wind energy and its uses.
- Global Wind Day 2022 is based on the theme is celebrate to enjoy the benefits of Wind energy and providing education to individuals about the power and potential of wind energy to change the world.
- The First Wind Day was commemorated in 2007 by the European Wind Energy Association (EWEA).
- Amara Raja to open a green hydrogen fuel outlet for NTPC in Leh
- In Leh, Ladakh, Amara Raja Power Systems will build the country’s first green hydrogen fueling station for the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
- According to the Amara Raja company, the pilot project would create a minimum of 80 kg of 99.97 percent pure hydrogen each day, which will be compressed, stored, and delivered.
- The contract has been awarded to NTPC, which expects to operate five hydrogen fuel cell buses in the region.
- Amara Raja will run and maintain the fueling station for three years at a cost of Rs 41 crore. Fuel prices, according to business sources, cannot be discussed at this time jobshankar.in
- Delhi government collaborates with the UNDP, builts oxygen production facility
- The Government of Delhi in collaboration with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) India has constructed an oxygen production facility at GB Pant Hospital in New Delhi.
- The oxygen plant produces about 1,000 liters of oxygen per minute using pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology. It will serve about 750 hospital beds, including ventilator-assisted beds and intensive care units. The hospital is a multi-specialty tertiary care facility that receives referrals from across the country.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 15 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे