Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 16 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 16 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of Family Remittances, Global Startup ecosystem ranking, CASHe, Wholesale price inflation, Agniveers.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 16 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Arati Prabhakar to be appointed as science adviser to the President of the US
- Arati Prabhakar is expected to be named as the head of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) by US President Joe Biden.
- She will replace Eric Lander, who left the role nine months after his appointment after admitting to bullying his employees and creating a hostile work environment during his tenure.
- Artie will be the first woman and the first person of color to serve as a science adviser to the President of the United States.
- PM Modi inaugurates Jal Bhushan Building and Gallery of Revolutionaries at Raj Bhawan in Mumbai
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Jal Bhushan Bhawan at Raj Bhavan in Mumbai.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, Deputy CM Ajit Pawar, Environment Minister Aaditya Thackeray, and State Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari were also present on the occasion.
- The Prime Minister also inaugurated an underground ‘Gallery of Revolutionaries’ museum dedicated to the stalwarts of the freedom struggle at Raj Bhavan.
- India’s 1st private train service flagged off under the ‘Bharat Gaurav Scheme’
- The first train to be operated between Coimbatore and Shirdi by a private operator, under the ‘Bharat Gaurav’ scheme of the Indian Railways, was flagged off.
- Ministry of Tourism has informed that the first-ever Bharat Gaurav Train has been flagged off on Coimbatore north to the Sainagar Shirdi route.
- The train will cover several historical destinations on the route while giving the passengers an insight into the cultural heritage of the country.
- Indian Railways launched the operation of the theme-based Bharat Gaurav train in the month of November 2021.
- ‘Agniveers’ to be prioritized by UP Govt. for recruitment
- According to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Agneepath personnel recruited on short-term contracts in the Army, Navy, and Air Force under the unique Agneepath system will have priority in recruitment in the state’s police and related services.
- This comes a day after Defense Minister Rajnath Singh launched the Agneepath scheme for short-term contractual recruitment of personnel in the tri-services for a maximum period of four years.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank gets SEBI’s nod to float IPO
- Private sector lender, Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank has received capital markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to raise and raise funds through an initial public offering (IPO).
- As per the Draft Red Herring Prospectus (DRHP), the public issue comprises a fresh issue of 1,58,27,495 equity shares and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of 12,505 equity shares by the shareholders.
- Adani Transmission’s $700 million loan gets a ‘green loan’ tag
- Adani Transmission Limited’s $700 million revolving facilities have been tagged as a ‘Green Loan’ by Sustainalytics. It assures green credit structure for revolving facilities.
- Sustainalytics issued an independent SPO on the alignment of the reviewed framework with current market standards and the extent to which eligible project categories are reliable and effective.
- Projects involving a revolving facility worth US$ 700 million are being implemented in Gujarat and Maharashtra.
- CASHe has launched an industry-first credit line service on WhatsApp
- Financial wellness platform, CASHe has launched an industry-first credit line service using its AI-powered chat capability on WhatsApp to provide customers with a fast, seamless and convenient way to access instant credit lines by merely typing their name.
- The firm offers an instant credit limit without the need for any documents, app downloads, or filling up tedious application forms.
- CASHe’s WhatsApp chat service is built on the WhatsApp Business Platform, an enterprise solution that allows businesses to communicate with new and existing customers on WhatsApp in a simple, secure, and reliable way.
- International Day of Family Remittances 2022: 16 June
- The International Day of Family Families (IDFR) was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 16 June.
- is celebrated. IDFR recognizes over 200 million migrant workers, women, and men, who send home over 800 million family members.
- The day highlights the great resilience of migrant workers in the face of economic insecurity, natural and climate-related disasters, and a global pandemic.
- This year, the United Nations continues the theme of last year’s International Family Remittance Day: Recovery and Resilience through Digital and Financial Inclusion.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 16 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे