Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 20 June 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 20 June 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Refugee Day, FIFA 2026 World Cup, Neeraj Chopra, 44th Chess Olympiad, World’s Best Airport 2022, RBI’s ‘Payments Vision 2025’.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 20 June 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Pakistan remains on FATF ‘grey list’ for terror financing, money laundering
- Pakistan will continue to be on the “grey list” of countries under increased monitoring by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) from the global money laundering and terror-financing watchdog.
- Pakistan has been on the gray list of the Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF) since June 2018 for its failure to stop money laundering that has led to terror financing and was given an action plan to be completed by October 2019.
- ‘Fujian,’ China’s third most advanced domestically built aircraft carrier launched
- China launched its third aircraft carrier, the country’s most modern and first “completely domestically made” naval warship, as an aggressive Beijing pushed to expand its navy’s range in the key Indo-Pacific area.
- The ‘Fujian aircraft carrier was launched at a brief ceremony at Shanghai’s Jiangnan Shipyard, according to official media reports from the eastern metropolis.
- According to the state-run Xinhua news agency, the Fujian is China’s first domestically designed and built catapult aircraft carrier.
- Due to the COVID lockdown of Shanghai, the ship’s launch was delayed by two months. It was supposed to be launched on April 23, around the time of the People’s Liberation Army Navy’s 73rd anniversary (PLAN).
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates National Yoga Olympiad 2022
- Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the National Yoga Olympiad 2022 and Quiz Competition in New Delhi.
- The National Yoga Olympiad is jointly organized by the Ministry of Education and the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- This year around 600 students from performing multipurpose schools from 26 states and union territories and regional educational institutions will participate in the upcoming National Yoga Olympiad.
- Purana Qila, New Delhi: Ministry of Culture and ASI hosts ‘Yoga Mahotsav‘
- The Yoga Festival was organized by the Ministry of Culture in partnership with the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) at Purana Qila in the national capital. The event was organized as part of the celebration of International Yoga Day 2022.
- According to the Ministry of Culture, the objective of the event was to instill the everlasting value of cultural well-being among the people.
- The event was attended by around 500 participants, including officials from the Union Ministry of Culture and foreign representatives from more than 40 countries.
- The program started with Saraswati Vandana recitation, followed by a yoga session led by the instructors of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
- Gujarat: PM inaugurates the renovated Shree Kalika Mata temple
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveiled the renovated Shri Kalika Mata Temple at Pavagadh hill in the Panchmahal district of Gujarat. In the temple, they also performed puja with traditional rituals. A ‘Dhwaja’ was erected at full mast above the temple by Shri Modi.
- The sanctum sanctorum of this majestic Mahakali temple is made of gold. It is one of the oldest temples in the region and is visited by a large number of pilgrims.
- The Prime Minister told the crowd that this temple also represents Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas and Sabka Prayas.
- The Prime Minister thanked God for being able to visit the temple.
- RBI’s ‘Payments Vision 2025’ aims for a three-fold increase in digital payments
- According to industry players, the Reserve Bank’s Payments Vision 2025 plan, which seeks to triple the volume of digital payments, is progressive and intends to make India a worldwide payments powerhouse.
- In the light of growing geopolitical threats, RBI released its Payments Vision 2025 document, which discusses the need to implement ring-fencing of domestic payment networks as well as domestic processing of payment transactions.
- FIFA announces 2026 World Cup venues across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico
- Matches for the 2026 World Cup will be held in 11 US cities as well as three host sites in Mexico and two in Canada, football’s world governing body, FIFA, announced.
- The 16 host cities will be Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Guadalajara, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, Monterey, New York/New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Vancouver.
- PM Modi launches torch relay for 44th Chess Olympiad
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the historic torch relay for the 44th Chess Olympiad at the Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi.
- This year, for the first time, the International Chess Federation, FIDE, has established the Chess Olympiad torch, a part of the Olympic tradition. India is the first country to have the Chess Olympiad torch relay.
- FIDE President Arkady Dvorkovic handed over the torch to the Prime Minister, who in turn handed it over to Grandmaster Viswanathan Anand.
- Neeraj Chopra to lead 37-member athletics team for CWG 2022
- Neeraj Chopra will be leading a 37-member Indian athletics team at the upcoming Commonwealth Games, the Athletics Federation of India announced.
- The Tokyo Olympics gold medallist will be the flag bearer in Birmingham as star sprinters like Hima Das and Dutee Chand booked their berth for the Games that will be held from July 28 – August 8.
- The selection committee picked up all the expected athletes for CWG with zero surprises. Out of 37 members, 18 are women. The star sprinters Hima Das and Dutee Chand reserved their berths in the women’s 4x100m relay team. The selectors also named a men’s 4x400m relay team. Amos Jacob has been selected for the men’s 4x400m relay team.
- Olympic champion Neeraj Chopra wins gold at Kuortane Games in Finland
- Olympic champion Neeraj Chopra defeated reigning world champion Andersen Peters of Granada to win the javelin throw event at the Kuorten Games in Finland for his first top podium finish of the season.
- The 24-year-old Chopra’s opening throw of 86.69 meters proved to be the winning distance. 2012 Olympic champion Keshorn Walcott of Trinidad and Tobago was second with a first-round throw of 86.64m. Peters was third with a best throw of 84.75m, which also came in the first round.
- International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict 2022
- The International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict is an international event organized by the United Nations (UN) on 19 June each year. The day is observed to raise awareness of conflict-related sexual violence.
- The theme of this year’s observance of the International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict is ‘Prevention as Protection: Enhancing Structural and Operational Prevention of Conflict-Related Sexual Violence.’ The event is the ‘Republic of Argentina, the Permanent Mission of the United Nations.
- World Refugee Day 2022 observed on 20 June
- World Refugee Day is celebrated every year on 20 June. World Refugee Day was designated as an International Day by the UN (United Nations). The day is being celebrated to honor the refugees around the world.
- While the theme of World Refugee Day 2022 has not been rolled out, last year it was “Together we heal, learn and shine.”
- The United Nations General Assembly had decided on the date – June 20 to observe World Refugee Day, while adopting Resolution 55/76, on December 4, 2000. For the first time in history, on June 20, 2001, World Refugee Day was celebrated.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 20 June 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12 & 13 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 June 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 June 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे