Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 18 December 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 18 December 2021 covering the following news headlines: ISRO, SAHAY scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Kumar Mangalam Birla, National Minorities Rights Day, International Migrants Day.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Jharkhand CM launched SAHAY scheme for maoist-hit areas
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched a sports action towards Youth Akanksha (SAHAY) scheme with an aim to nurture young sports talent in Maoist affected districts of the state.
- The scheme has been launched to curb Left Wing Extremism (LWE), which has affected 19 out of 24 districts of the state.
- Under the scheme, boys and girls in the age group of 14-19 from village to ward level will be registered and they will be given an opportunity to showcase their skills in basketball, volleyball, hockey and athletics.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand: Hemant Soren;
- Governor: Ramesh Bais.
- RBI imposes penalty on PNB and ICICI Bank
- A penalty of Rs.1.8 crores has been imposed on Punjab National Bank (PNB) by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), while ICICI Bank has been fined Rs.30 lakh for deficiencies in regulatory compliances.
- According to a statement issued by the central bank, PNB was found guilty of contravening provisions of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949, related to pledge of shares by it. In the case of ICICI Bank, the RBI said that after conducting a statutory inspection for supervisory evaluation of the bank, it found non-compliance with directions related to levy of charges for non-maintenance of minimum balance in saving accounts.
- The RBI however made it clear that in both the cases, penalties were levied on deficiencies in regulatory compliances and it was not a pronunciation on the validity of any transaction or agreement entered into by the banks with their respective customers.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla receives Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Aditya Birla Group Chairman, Kumar Mangalam Birla has received the Global Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Business Transformation from The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE) based out of Silicon Valley.
- Birla is the first Indian industrialist to receive the award for Global Entrepreneurship along with top global business leaders Satya Nadella, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.
- The award winners were selected by an independent jury headed by venture capitalist, Tim Draper, founder, Draper University.
- World Arabic Language Day: 18 December
- World Arabic Language Day is celebrated globally on 18 December every year. The Arabic language is one of the pillars of the cultural diversity of mankind. It is one of the most widely used languages in the world, spoken by over 400 million people daily.
- The purpose of this day is to raise awareness about the history, culture and development of the language by creating a program of special activities and events.
- The theme of this year’s World Arabic Language Day is “Arabic Language and Civilizational Communication”, and as a call to reaffirm the important role of the Arabic language in building bridges of connection between peoples on the rise of culture, science is believed. , literature and many other fields.
- International Migrants Day 2021: 18th December
- International Migrants Day is celebrated globally on 18 December every year. The day is marked by the United Nations through the International Organization for Migration (IOM), an agency related to the United Nations.
- The day is observed to highlight the contributions made by 272 million migrants, including over 41 million who are internally displaced persons, and the challenges they face. The theme of International Migrant Day 2021 is Harnessing the potential of human mobility.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- International Organization for Migration Headquarters: Grand-Saconnex, Switzerland;
- International Organization for Migration Founded: 6 December 1951;
- International Organization for Migration Director General: António Vitorino.
- National Minorities Rights Day 2021
- Every year, December 18 is observed as the Minorities Rights Day to uphold the right to freedom and equal opportunities for the ethnic minorities in India and create awareness about the respect and dignity of the minorities.
- India has faced many obstacles since the British Rule regarding basic human rights. However, these rights were safeguarded after the independence and people must be made aware of it. Thus we celebrate Minorities Rights Day on 18th December every year.
- The Minority Rights Day 2021 aims to uplift all the minority sections of society and back them to voice their opinion. Considering the COVID-19 pandemic, all the sessions, seminars, and debates are likely to take place digitally.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 18 December 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th December 2021
Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11th December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9th & 10th December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7th December 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3rd December 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे