Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 19 September 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 19 September 2021. covering the following news headlines: Ek Pahal, Planetarium Innovation Challenge, PAN-Aadhaar extended by six months till March 2022, World Bank Group Discontinues Doing Business Report.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Banking & Economy News
- Awards News
- IIT Delhi develops device that can generate electricity through water droplets to power small electronic devices
- Researchers at IIT Delhi have designed an innovative device that can generate electricity from water droplets, raindrops, water currents and ocean waves.
- The device is known as a ‘liquid-solid interface triboelectric nanogenerator’.
- The new device produces electricity using the triboelectric effect and electrostatic induction, and stores the energy in a battery for consumption.
- It can generate power of only a few Milliwatt (mW), which is sufficient to power small electronic devices like healthcare sensors, digital thermometers, watches, radio frequency transmitters, pedometers.
- Ministry of Law and Justice launches “Ek Pahal” campaign for Justice Delivery at doorstep
- Department of Justice under the Ministry of Law and Justice has launched the “Ek Pahal /एक पहल” campaign to encourage mass registration under Tele-Law.
- Tele-Law means the use of communications and information technology for the delivery of legal information and advice. Department of Justice has partnered with NALSA and CSC e-Governance Service India Limited for mainstreaming legal aid to the marginalized communities through Common Services Center (CSC).
- This e-interaction between lawyers and people would be through the video-conferencing infrastructure available at the CSCs.
- The Ek Pahal campaign will run across the country from 17th September till 2nd October.
- MyGov launches Planetarium Innovation Challenge for Indian start-ups and tech entrepreneurs
- MyGov India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), has launched the Planetarium Innovation Challenge for Indian start-ups and tech entrepreneurs.
- The challenge aims to bring together the Indian Startups and tech entrepreneurs to develop state-of-the-art technology for Planetariums.
- The basic objective of this Planetarium Innovation challenge involves tech firms and Startups to build an indigenous planetariums system software using the latest technologies including Augmented Reality (A.R.), Virtual Reality (V.R.) and Merged Reality (M.R.).
- MyGov will recognize the best such Indian solutions, which would not only be given cash rewards but also an opportunity to deploy the solution in various cities and rural areas by getting them listed on the GeM portal.
Banking & Economy News
- Deadline to link PAN-Aadhaar extended by six months till March 2022
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has once again announced to extend the deadline for linking PAN with biometric ID Aadhaar.
- The deadline has been extended by six months to March 31, 2022. Earlier this date was extended till September 30, 2021.
- The timeline has been extended to address the hardship being faced by various stakeholders due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- World Bank Group Discontinues Doing Business Report
- The World Bank Group has announced the closure of the Doing Business Report.
- The decision was taken by the Board of Executive Directors of World Bank Group Management following reports of data irregularities on Doing Business 2018 and 2020.
- To fill the void created by the closure of this report, the World Bank is working on a new approach to assessing the trade and investment climate.
- NPCI partners with Liquid Group to enable UPI QR-based payments acceptance in 10 Asian markets
- NPCI International Payments Ltd (NIPL) has partnered with Liquid Group Pte. Ltd. (Liquid Group) to enable UPI QR-based payments acceptance in 10 markets across North Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Liquid Group is a leading cross-border digital payments provider, is headquartered in Singapore. It operates a QR payment acceptance network that enables the cross-border acceptance of payment schemes and digital payment apps.
- This partnership will help BHIM App users to make UPI QR-based payments in the 10 markets of Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan, from early 2022.
- Harmilan Kaur Bains breaks 19-year-old record in 1500m at 60th National Athletics Championships
- Harmilan Kaur Bains of Punjab created a new national record by winning the gold medal in women’s 1500m event with a timing of 4:05.39 at the 60th National Open Athletics Championships in Warangal on September 16, 2021.
- With this feat, the 23-year-old has erased the 19-year-old record set by Sunita Rani in 1500 meters at the 2002 Asian Games in Busan with a timing of 4:06.03.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 19 September 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13th September 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 12th September 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे