Daily GK Current Affairs News viable of 27th August 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 27th August 2021. covering the following news headlines: Greater Male Connectivity Project, PM SVANidhi Scheme, Ujjivan Small Finance Bank, ARMY-2021, EASE 3.0 award winners.
Daily Current Affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- National News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Obituaries News
- Govt replaces Unmanned Aircraft Systems Rules 2021
- Ministry of Civil Aviation has repealed the Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Rules, 2021 and replace the same with the liberalized Drone Rules, 2021.
- The step has been taken as the earlier UAS Rules 2021 was perceived by academia, Startups, end-users and other stakeholders as being restrictive in nature as they involved considerable paperwork, required permissions for every drone flight and very few “free to fly” green zones were available.
- Drone promotion council to be set up by Government with participation from academia, startups and other stakeholders to facilitate a growth-oriented regulatory regime.
- Interactive airspace map with green, yellow and red zones shall be displayed on the digital sky platform within 30 days of publication of these rules.
- The yellow zone was reduced from 45 km to 12 km from the airport perimeter.
- The maximum penalty for violations is reduced to INR 1 lakh.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Union Minister of Civil Aviation: Jyotiraditya M. Scindia.
- RBI extends card payment tokenisation facility to laptops, wearable devices
- In 2019, RBI had permitted authorized card payment networks to offer card tokenisation services to any token requestor (i.e., third-party app provider) through mobile phones and tablets.
- Now RBI has extended the scope of tokenization to include consumer devices – laptops, desktops, wearables (wristwatches, bands, etc.), Internet of Things (IoT) devices, etc.
- The permission for tokenization extends to various channels [e.g., Near Field Communication (NFC) / Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) based contactless transactions, in-app payments, QR code-based payments, etc.] or token storage mechanisms (cloud, secure element, trusted execution environment, etc.
- The ultimate responsibility for the card tokenization services rendered rests with the authorized card networks.
- Tokenisation refers to the replacement of actual card details with a unique alternate code called the “token”, which shall be unique for a combination of card, token requestor, and device (referred hereafter as “identified device”).
- Government approves increase of Bank Employees Family Pension to 30%
- The Central Government has approved the proposal of Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) to increase the family pension to 30% of the last drawn salary.
- The immediate benefit of this approval would be an increase in the family pension of public sector bank employees from Rs 30,000 to 35,000 per month subject to a maximum of Rs 9,284 per month based on the last drawn pay of the deceased bank employee.
- The other big announcement is an increase in the employer banks’ contribution to the pension fund of employees under the NPS (National Pension System) from the existing 10 per cent to 14 per cent. Approximately 60% of public sector bank employees are covered under NPS
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Indian Banks’ Association Chairman: Rajkiran Rai G;
- Indian Banks’ Association CEO: Sunil Mehta;
- Indian Banks’ Association Headquarters location: Mumbai;
- Indian Banks’ Association Founded: 26 September 1946.
- EASE Reforms Index Award 2021 announced
- The Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs, Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the EASE 3.0 Awards. State Bank of India is the overall winner of the EASE Reforms Index Award 2021 (EASE 3.0 Awards).
- Bank of Baroda is second and Union Bank of India is at third place. Indian Bank won the award for best improvement from baseline performance.
- SBI, BOB, Union Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and Canara Bank won top prizes in various subjects of PSB Reforms Agenda EASE 3.0.
- Former England and Sussex captain Ted Dexter passes away
- Former England and Sussex captain Ted Dexter has passed away. Dexter, nicknamed “Lord Ted”, was an aggressive batsman and part-time seam bowler who played 62 tests for England after making his debut in 1958 against New Zealand and was captain between 1961-1964.
- After retiring, he helped devise a ranking system for Test players and was chairman of selectors for England. Dexter was also a regular on the BBC’s TV coverage of England home Test matches and was a newspaper columnist.
- The ranking system was adopted by the International Cricket Council (ICC) and formed the basis of today’s system.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 27th August 2021 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26th August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25th August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24th August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23rd August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 21st August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20th August 2021
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19th August 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे