Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 18 December 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 18 December 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology, and all Government Exam.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have full knowledge of banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 18 December 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 18 December 2022
- ‘Hornbill Festival’ is the flagship cultural event of which Indian state?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Which institution released the ‘State of Global Water Resources 2021’?
- India signed the ‘Economic Development Cooperation Fund loan’ agreement for Intelligent Transport System, with which country?
- South Korea
Answer:- South Korea
- Which Indian institution has been recently hit by an alleged ransomware attack?
- As per the recent NSO data, what is India’s gross domestic product (GDP) growth for the July-September quarter of 2022-23?
- 6.1 %
- 6.3 %
- 6.5 %
- 7.2 %
Answer:- 6.3 %
- Which country tops the ‘Global minority index’ published by the Centre for Policy Analysis (CPA)?
- Sri Lanka
- Which is the first country to gather six of its astronauts in space?
- Two new minerals have been found in a meteorite that fell on which country?
- Who is the Foreign Secretary of India (as of 2022)?
- Vinay Mohan Kwatra
- Ruchira Kamboj
- Taranjit Singh Sandhu
- Manjeev Singh Puri
Answer:- Vinay Mohan Kwatra
- Which institution implements the Community Innovator Fellowship program?
- World Bank
- NITI Aayog
Answer:- NITI Aayog
- When is the ‘International Day of Persons with Disabilities’ observed annually?
- 1 December
- 3 December
- 5 December
- 7 December
Answer:- 3 December
- As per the World Bank’s Migration and Development Brief, what are the expected Remittance flows to India in 2022-23?
- USD 50 billion
- USD 100 billion
- USD 150 billion
- USD 200 billion
Answer:- USD 100 billion
- Which is the first state in the country to implement an open-loop ticketing system using National Common Mobility Card?
- Tamil Nadu
- Sukant Kadam, who was seen in the news, is associated with which sports?
- India’s first gold ATM has been inaugurated in which city?
- Olivier Giroud, who was seen in the news, is a famous football player from which country?
- As per a recent report by PayNearby, UPI transactions rose by how much percent in semi-urban and urban sectors?
- 650 percent
- 250 percent
- 100 percent
- 50 percent
Answer:- 650 percent
- Which state government issued orders which prohibit dismissing an employee without a proper inquiry?
- Information and Broadcasting Ministry asked which company to stop publishing online betting ads.
- ‘Build the world we want: A healthy future for all’ is the theme of which International Day is observed on December 12.
- International Universal Health Coverage Day
- International Health and Family welfare Day
- International Health Insurance Day
- International Women’s Development Day
Answer:- International Universal Health Coverage Day
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 18 December 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Current Affairs viable of 17 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 16 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 15 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 14 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 13 December 2022
- Current Affairs viable of 12 December 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे