Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 9 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 9 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Mission Kushal Karmi, 36th National Games, 2022 Malaysia Open, Indian Air Force, Kharchi festival, SVANidhi Mahotsav.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 9 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Miscellaneous News
- To execute NEP 2020, PM launches Akhil Bhartiya Shiksha Samagam
- According to a press release from the Prime Minister’s Office, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Samagam on National Education Policy in Varanasi.
- The Prime Minister told the audience that our education system and the younger generation have a big role to play in realizing the resolutions of “Amrit Kaal”. He bowed down to Mahamana Madan Mohan Malviya while wishing him the best of luck. Earlier in the day, the Prime Minister inaugurated the Akshaya Patra Mid-Day Meal Kitchen at LT College.
- Amit Shah virtually unveils ‘Statue of Peace’ of Swamy Ramanujacharya
- Union home minister, Amit Shah virtually unveiled the ‘Statue of Peace’ of Swamy Ramanujacharya in Srinagar, located in a temple in the Sonwar region.
- Saint Ramanujacharya, also known as Ramanuja, is considered to be a great thinker, philosopher, and social reformer, a south Indian Brahmin born in Tamil Nadu Sriperumbudur.
- Ramanuja is known to have revolted against the discrimination of untouchability and played a role in bringing a big change in society. He is a follower of Vaishnavism and taught people the principles of salvation.
- Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launches SVANidhi Mahotsav
- On the occasion of the second anniversary of the Prime Minister Street Vendor’s Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM Swanidhi) scheme, the Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri launched the ‘Svanidhi Mahotsav’, which will be celebrated from July 9 to 31.
- The festival will be held in 75 cities across all states and union territories and will showcase various cultural activities, digital training activities, and loan fairs. There will also be programs to honor eminent street vendors.
- Rajasthan government will introduce India’s first right-to-health bill
- The Rajasthan government may soon introduce the Right to Health Bill, a “first of its kind in India”, in the assembly that aims to commit to quality and affordable health care services through government and private health care providers.
- In January, the government had prepared a draft bill that defines the rights of patients, their attendants, and health care providers as well as a system to address grievances from stakeholders.
- Kharchi festival begins in Tripura
- The week-long traditional Kharchi festival, worshiping 14 deities, began with thousands of devotees thronging Khayerpur on the eastern outskirts of Tripura.
- Kharchi Puja is mainly a tribal festival but its origin is in Hinduism. Devotees and sadhus from all over India and neighboring Bangladesh also participated in the festivities.
- UP becomes the first state to have 13 expressways in the nation
- The foundation of Uttar Pradesh’s largest expressway network is now thanks to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
- The state will soon have better highway connectivity with many other countries across the world.
- The state now has 13 expressways, becoming the first state in the country to do so. Of the 13 expressways totaling 3200 km, six are in use while the other seven are under construction.
- Western Railways opened the longest skywalk connecting Mumbai’s Bandra Terminus to Khar station
- The Western Railway’s (WR) longest skywalk from the Khar Road railway station to the nearby Bandra Terminus has been opened for the passengers to reach the platforms to board trains easily.
- The skywalk spans 314 meters long and is 4.4 meters wide. Western Railway’s noted that the skywalk will allow passengers to reach Bandra (T) directly by deboarding at Khar station & taking south Foot Over Bridge.
- The new skywalk was built at an estimated cost of Rs 14 crore. Around 510 MT structural steel, 20 MT Reinforcement steel, and 240 cum of concrete were used for the construction. This skywalk will connect all feet over bridges of Bandra Terminus.
- Indian Air Force & PNB signs MoU for ‘PNB Rakshak Plus Scheme’
- Public sector bank, Punjab National Bank (PNB) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Indian Air Force (IAF) under its flagship scheme, PNB Rakshak Scheme.
- The MoU focus on providing a bouquet of benefits along with specially designed products for the IAF personnel, including personal insurance cover.
- This scheme includes personal accident insurance as well as air accidental insurance for serving, retired as well trainees of the defense forces. It also covers retired defense pensioners, along with personnel of the central armed police forces, state police force, and metro police.
- Malaysia Open Badminton Tournament 2022 concluded
- The 2022 Malaysia Open (officially known as the Petronas Malaysia Open 2022 for sponsorship reasons) was a badminton tournament that took place at Axiata Arena, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from 28 June to 3 July 2022, and had total prize money of US$675,000.
- The 2022 Malaysia Open was the twelfth tournament of the 2022 BWF World Tour and was part of the Malaysia Open Championship, which had been held since 1937. The tournament was organized by the Badminton Association of Malaysia with the approval of BWF.
- 2-Day training on Disaster Management of Museums held at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- At Rashtrapati Bhavan Museum, Rashtrapati Bhavan in collaboration with the National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) has organized a workshop on “Disaster Management of Museums and Heritage Buildings”.
- The President’s Secretariat today announced that the training aims to enhance the knowledge of disaster management among Rashtrapati Bhavan staff and other stakeholders with a special focus on heritage buildings, museums, and cultural heritage.
- Mission Kushal Karmi: Delhi government’s scheme to improve construction workers’ skills
- Manish Sisodia, the deputy chief minister of Delhi, started Mission Kushal Karmi to help construction workers improve their abilities.
- According to a formal press release, the Delhi government developed this program with assistance from the Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) and Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- This DSEU program to increase the skills of construction workers, in collaboration with Simplex, NAREDCO, and India Vision Foundation, is particularly unique. Workers will upskill as part of this 15-day special training program, which will increase their salaries in the future.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 9 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे